You are updating today!

πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 10 years ago
Intezaarrr kitna karaogi aap???? πŸ˜•
hey dear
please please please update sooner plz
I know I am late, but I cant help it friends. Exams are driving me mad right now.  😭

Hope you will enjoy reading it.
😊

UNRECOGNIZED EMOTIONS

PART 7

Zoya was left behind with fresh tears falling from her eyes. She was upset and hurt. She too left the room and went outside. Aafreen tried to stop her but she understood that Zoya needed some lone time and she needed to talk to Asad. Aafreen knocked at the door but did not get any response from him. Asad was not a man who always showed his anger. He did it when he was either too distressed or when it was something related to his father. Aafreen understood that this time it was the latter. Getting no response from him, Aafreen ultimately lost her patience.

"Listen Asad, I swear I am going to stand here until you open the door. I will not move an inch. Please open the door Asad..." However impatient may Aafreen get, when it came to her friends, she always got worried for them.

Asad too was in stress. He was himself very unhappy with his reckless conduct towards Zoya. He knew that she was not responsible for anything, but he also understood that he had lost his control over his anger and yelled at an innocent person. He did what he hated to do the most. He hated to hurt someone, and this time, he had crossed his limits. He was in shame for his act. But he was doing it again. He was hurting Aafreen.

After waiting for a few more minutes, Asad finally opened the door. Aafreen entered the room and locked the door while looking towards Farhaan and Najma who were still standing in the hall.

Asad was restless, he was walking to and fro in the room. Aafreen made him sit on the bed and she herself sat beside him.

"I won't ask you what has happened as I already know that it must be something related to your father...", Asad looked at Aafreen when she said this. He was not shocked but he was happy to know that his best friend knew him so well. Aafreen kept her hand on his shoulder and continued with what she had started.

"I don't want to know what talk you had with your father over phone, but what you did with Zoya was not right Asad. You misbehaved with her. This is not you. What happened to the Asad whom I know? Whatever happened, Zoya didn't deserve this behavior from you." Asad was too ashamed of himself to look at Aafreen. He kept his head low and listened to what she said. Aafreen also understood that Asad was aware of his mistake, but as a friend, it was her duty to make him rectify it.

She made him look at her eyes and said, " Just go and apologize to her if you really think that you are at fault. She is hurt, and so are you. I can see the guilt in your eyes. Go and talk to her. The mistake was done by you and you are the one who will have to fix it."

Asad listened to each and every word carefully and stood up to leave the room. "Thank you so much Aafreen. Thank you for being the best friend I could ever get", he said taking her hand in his. Aafreen gave him a hug, a hug which assured him that everything will be fine, a hug which gave him confidence to accept and rectify his mistake.

Asad was moving towards the door but turned back when he heard Aafreen calling him.

"She is not in the house. She went outside after you left."

Dear Diary,

I always knew that Mother Nature is beautiful, but now I believe it's more alluring than what I knew. I saw the setting Sun with an unwavering gaze. The orange and red blaze of the Sun covered the sky and the radiant light appeared on the water's horizon. Soon warmth was replaced by the coldness of winter twilight. The fiery red orb slowly sank below the horizon. The redness of the sky, the birds flying back to their nests, their chirping sounds, splashing of the river water, the trees, the cold winter breeze- everything is so calm and serene over here! What a beautiful sight to behold all my life! I wonder if nature has any idea about the tremors that people have deep inside their hearts.

I am hurt, very hurt. Not because Asad has shouted at me, but because he did not consider me to be his friend. I never forced myself on him. I always waited to know about his feelings first. I wanted to bring him out of his torment. But now I feel defeated. My friendship feels defeated. Expectations often lead to disappointments. I guess, that's why you never disappoint me diary, because I never expect any answers from you.

Zoya was sitting by the river bank, on a boulder and was quietly scribbling in her diary when Asad came and stood behind her. She felt someone's presence near her but did not turn back. She knew who it could be. Her brain asked her to leave but her feet followed her heart which wanted to listen to what he said. He sat behind her on the boulder, his back slightly touching hers for a moment. His mere touch was capable of making her weak. They both sat up straight and waited for the conversation to begin.

"I don't know how to say this Zoya. I don't know whether a sorry will suffice or not, but I want to apologize for what I have done. I am really very Sorry Zoya. It was my mistake. I was the one to shout at you for no reason. I am really very sorry."

Zoya quietly heard him. She could feel a sense of regret in his voice, but still waited for him to finish.

"I know you are hurt Zoya, but I never wanted to hurt you. I hate to hurt anyone who matters to me. I am extremely guilty of my behavior. I hope you will be able to forgive me. If not now, then later." Saying so, he got up and was about to leave the place. But Zoya caught him by his hand that stopped him on his tracks. Zoya turned back to look at him and signaled him to sit.

"I know that you never intended to hurt me, but you did Asad. I am neither angry with you nor angry at your mistake. I feel like I am nothing to you. Is our friendship that weak? Is it so difficult to trust me?", said Zoya, with little tears forming in her eyes. She cupped his face in her palms and made him look into her eyes. " I want you to trust me, trust our friendship. I want you to believe that whatever happens, I will always be by your side. If you want me to stay away from your personal life, then I will. But believe me Asad, if you will not share your problems, then things may get worse for you."

Asad heard her with all concentration and finally asked her what he wanted to. "Did you forgive me?"

"I did forgive you, the moment you came here."

Asad looked at the lady sitting beside him. He was amused. She was different, different from all other girls whom he had met in these years. She understood him, guided him and was more like a special friend to him. He did not know the definition of special when it came to Zoya, but he felt different whenever he is with her.

He tightened his hold on her hand and stared at her eyes which spoke in volume. They both sat there for some time, holding each other's hand. At that moment, he did not want to let her go, but he had to as it already got darker and colder.

Zoya broke the silence that prevailed between them till now. "Let's go in now. Everyone will be waiting."  They both got up to move towards the house.

"Will you not ask me the reason for my behavior?"

Zoya smiled looking at him and said, " No, I won't. I will wait for the day when you will tell me everything yourself. I will never ask you anything, but I know that someday, you will definitely trust me enough to tell me everything that you feel."

Asad was in wonderment with this girl. She was different; she understood him and also trusted him.

When they both entered the house, they saw three tensed faces. Not only Asad and Zoya, all of them were worried with the present situation. But seeing them entering inside with a smile adorning their faces, they felt relieved. Aafreen went and hugged them first but did not ask them anything. She knew that her friend must have apologized to this special girl standing beside him.

"Now come on everyone, let's finish off with what we had started.", said Farhaan to lighten their moods.

"I think we should go back home now. It's getting late.", said Asad looking at Zoya from the corner of his eyes.

"Then what will happen to the surprise that we have planned for you?",asked Farhaan.

"What surprise? You know I don't like surprises"

"Yes , we know that. But this was planned by our dearest Zoya."

On hearing Zoya's name Asad did not argue anymore. He was not ready to repeat his mistake anytime soon. Najma went in and brought with her something that looked like a board, wrapped neatly with a wrapping paper. She handed it over to Aafreen who in turn gave it to Zoya.

"This was your idea. I want you to give this to him on behalf of all of us", said Aafreen when she saw Zoya hesitating to take the thing in her hand.

Zoya took the gift and gave it to Asad and said with utmost sincerity, "This is for you, from all of us. May you achieve all the success in life."

Asad took the gift from her and opened it. He found a beautiful photo frame wrapped in it. It had the group photo of all five of them that was taken on the day of the event.

"You know Asad, we were so confused. We could not decide what to give you that will not be against your principle to accept expensive gifts. But then, Zoya came up with this. Isn't it good?", said Aafreen, with a broad smile on her face.

"This is very very special to me, just like you all. Thanks a lot."

Asad was extremely emotional at that moment. Inspite of  him being so rude to her, she forgave him and now gave him a gift which completely reflected his own thoughts. His friends were one of the most important people in his life and Zoya seemed to understand it effortlessly.

They got into the car and started their journey back home. The journey was a quieter one than usual. All were tired and exhausted. They had a long day. Najma rested her head on Zoya's shoulder and dozed off. But sleep was far away from Zoya.

At night, Zoya's room

Dear Diary,

The day was good as well as tiring. We enjoyed a lot.

You know, Asad liked the gift. I was so worried about it. There are so many new things that I discovered about him today. But one thing is still unknown to me. What is the thing that is bothering him so much? Why doesn't he share it with anyone? I want to be with him. I want to help him.  I hope he will trust me enough someday.

Good night. Bye. Will get back to you later.

Zoya was off to bed when she saw her phone's screen flashing. It was a message from Asad.

"Good Night. And Sorry once again"

Zoya smiled at his effort of repairing his fault.

"No need to say sorry again. I have already forgiven you. Good Night  :)  "

Within a few seconds she got a reply from Asad.

"Thank you"

"Welcome"------send

That night they both slept with a smile on their faces. Zoya slept with an extra hope of getting to know the  Asad who was still unknown to everyone.

A/N:  I know it was short, but what to do? I have exams!!😭

On the last update, all of you were very disappointed with Asad. I hope all your disappointments are cleared in this update.

Please drop your likes and comments. It really encourages me a lot. 😊

Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
yay  yipee i m first  πŸ₯³ 
i just love aafreen ...she has brains πŸ˜†
thank god asad realised his mistake and went to zoya all thanks to aafreen
i just love the way zoya writes her diary
my zoya is so sweet she forgives him the time he comes to apologize πŸ˜³

"Will you not ask me the reason for my behavior?"

Zoya smiled looking at him and said, " No, I won't. I will wait for the day when you will tell me everything yourself. I will never ask you anything, but I know that someday, you will definitely trust me enough to tell me everything that you feel."

wow this is my zoya 

wow the gift was also nice...nice thought

and now all is well

i loved each and every bit of the update

please continue soon 

and all the best for your exam πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by rockstar_16 - 10 years ago
Edited by rockstar_16 - 10 years ago
BUT SMALL UPDATE...WAITING FOR THE NEXT DEAR...PLS UPDATE   SOONπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aksasya - 10 years ago