Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol this article is so lame! But I do wish I had her smile. She has the most mesmerizing smile in BW ðŸ˜³
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What abt her height? How many inches of hill "EVERY GIRL' shud wear to become Dpad?😕
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Although i adore her, but i would want to be her. 
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
not a very good article...they listed things you can easily get, you don't have to want to look like Deepika to attain these things lol
1. Work out and get a good body..duh
2. get nice clothes and dress nicely and at the same time you will look graceful aka stop dressing s**ty or in my case like a bum lol
3. i have natural arched eyebrows so i get why thats on the list hahaha
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blue-ice

The 3rd reason has to be the lamest one ever...girls would want to be Deepika for her perfectly arched eyebrows??? who writes all this shit?? 🤣   ðŸ¤£

maybe people like me BI jii😭🤣 okay im  joking 🤣 🤣
I will be honest here.Don"t judge me.I am not a bandwagonar like u😛For me Katrina is light years ahead of Deepika in terms of beauty.She has that screen presence and that translates to her box office pull.I really liked her in NewYork.Probably the movie she got appreciation for acting.And does she need makeup?Not at all.Deepikas make up team making her look like a bhoot these days and this is a fact.U know it😉 Edited by SinistarPain - 10 years ago