Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Deepika is the most beautiful bollywood actress right now..she is just perfect..flawless!!!!!!!πŸ˜› #ItIsMyOpinion...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The 3rd reason has to be the lamest one ever...girls would want to be Deepika for her perfectly arched eyebrows??? who writes all this shit?? 🀣   πŸ€£
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Miss Malini has to be the most BS gossip site  !! Even kiarra Sandhu is better 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Please I am starting to dislike Deepika's PR and her lame articles.

The actress should tone down her PR articles and quality. 

media  named her " panoti" in past coz  jis ladke ki  life mai gyi usko dubo ke aayi  πŸ˜† sid malya ke bikne  ke din aa gye , may be det's y her PR is so hyper , koi chance nhi chodna chate   " unlucky " teg ko remove karne ka

jai ho lakshmi mata ki πŸ˜›
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If it was the authors opinion no one would care
But why speak for every girl in the world ? 
Does it occur to miss Malini that not all girls are insecure enough to want to be someone else 
I wouldn't even want to be Katrina πŸ˜²
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

The 3rd reason has to be the lamest one ever...girls would want to be Deepika for her perfectly arched eyebrows??? who writes all this shit?? 🀣   πŸ€£

Hey!

Perfect eyebrows are hard to get. πŸ˜‘
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think her body is perfect. It's too straight. There are no curves. Can't really tell where her waist ends and where the hips begin, in fact. I do like her smile, eyebrows and dimples though.
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I don't think her body is perfect. It's too straight. There are no curves. Can't really tell where her waist ends and where the hips begin, in fact. I do like her smile, eyebrows and dimples though.

so so agrree , tiny boobs , chodi  waist 😳 ...patali kamar toh  hai hi nhi , only one part is gud , cute bum β˜ΊοΈ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't  want to be Deepika..she neither has the perfect face or body IMO.  But I like her smile..even that I don't want it because I like my smile. Not to sound arrogant..Tons of people say I have a beautiful smile. 

Does anyone else find it annoying when articles say Deepika got where she is by her own hard work. Like seriously they make it sound like she's the only actress who works hard and got success on her own. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago