Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

| Rajat Tokas AT#54 ..Tum jo aye zindagi ma baat bangaye | (Page 59)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 18993

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Originally posted by Amor.

oye yaar isko dkh k maza aa gya


kHushi Di Silly now i cannot go to school tomorrow LOL i ammm Blushing
school start ho gae.???

vacchii IF-Dazzler
vacchii
vacchii

Joined: 28 April 2008
Posts: 3725

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

Originally posted by smile.sara

happy birthday khushi...Hug
sorrry yaar i didnt know... 

dekho tumhare bhai nae kitna acha gift dia tum ko...Embarrassed

Rajat walked in today epi.Party..i m so happyDancing


thnku di Big smile

Happy b'day khushi Hug
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 18993

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Originally posted by smile.sara

Originally posted by ---Mehak---

sorry guys ma chali gaye thi .. coz mera chota bhai uth gaya tha .. and mama was out at my aunt's house .. so i gave him his feedar .. coming in 2 min Wink
take your time Embarrassed... Smile
aa gaye ma .. uff tobah bht tang ker raha tha .. he asked me to change his shirt ... i opened the buttons and went away i thought he would wear himself but he said " Mehak " and again i went to him .. he's just 3 yrs old .. he's so cute ... he also watch JA .. and he says " Shehnesha jalaluddin " adaab .. dodha begum ( jodha begum ) he is so funy LOL he's fully lattu on my cousin .. LOL

oye hue..like my son.LOL

your bro is 3 n my son is 4EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KimJongin

Mrs.KimJongin IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.KimJongin
Mrs.KimJongin

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 30079

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Originally posted by Amor.

oye yaar isko dkh k maza aa gya


kHushi Di Silly now i cannot go to school tomorrow LOL i ammm Blushing
school start ho gae.???
haan aj se he hogaye thay ... but raat ko hum dair se soye thay that's why ammi ne nhi uthaya .. 
i am thinking to go from monday waisay bhi abhi parties warties hogi and i don't like these ... lets see morning will decide it LOL aap toh kitni tension free ha .. u are married no school , college university 
vacchii IF-Dazzler
vacchii
vacchii

Joined: 28 April 2008
Posts: 3725

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Originally posted by Amor.

oye yaar isko dkh k maza aa gya


kHushi Di Silly now i cannot go to school tomorrow LOL i ammm Blushing
school start ho gae.???

wow zee posted this pic??  A big hug to u bro Hug
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 18993

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hi varshaHug
congo shongo...Party..our rajat walked today..Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akdhadeewaaniimunni_rajatfanMrs.KimJongin

Mrs.KimJongin IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.KimJongin
Mrs.KimJongin

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 30079

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Originally posted by smile.sara

Originally posted by ---Mehak---

sorry guys ma chali gaye thi .. coz mera chota bhai uth gaya tha .. and mama was out at my aunt's house .. so i gave him his feedar .. coming in 2 min Wink
take your time Embarrassed... Smile
aa gaye ma .. uff tobah bht tang ker raha tha .. he asked me to change his shirt ... i opened the buttons and went away i thought he would wear himself but he said " Mehak " and again i went to him .. he's just 3 yrs old .. he's so cute ... he also watch JA .. and he says " Shehnesha jalaluddin " adaab .. dodha begum ( jodha begum ) he is so funy LOL he's fully lattu on my cousin .. LOL

oye hue..like my son.LOL

your bro is 3 n my son is 4EmbarrassedLOL

LOLaaj kal ke bache ... bht patakha nikalte ha ... LOL 
very cutely he bows his head and says adaab adaab ... and there i cannot stop myself from laughing LOL tell me more about ur son .. i love talking about kids .. specially naughty one's LOL
vacchii IF-Dazzler
vacchii
vacchii

Joined: 28 April 2008
Posts: 3725

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile.sara

hi varshaHug
congo shongo...Party..our rajat walked today..Dancing

hi di Hug
yes he walked n he didn't even limp Big smile accha hai he's recovering soon.. tuff guy like always! Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tellytime article on Rajat..Rajat Tokas Get Engaged

2

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 14   Views: 5411

VEENAGOPAL 14 5411 14 January 2014 at 1:36am by oiiinano
rajat tokas in SA with fan girls

2

Author: munni_rajatfan   Replies: 12   Views: 4883

munni_rajatfan 12 4883 14 January 2014 at 1:32am by oiiinano
RAJAT mere RAJAT...

2

Author: ppluvkuch   Replies: 15   Views: 6479

ppluvkuch 15 6479 07 January 2014 at 8:26pm by smile.sara
.:.Rajat Tokas AT#42.:.Meri Nazar Deewani Bas Tum Tak~Congrats Rajat~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1126   Views: 26661

Amor. 1126 26661 22 November 2013 at 3:36am by Bioinfo_Chaitu
Buri baat buri baat buri buri buri baat buri baat.

2

Author: Rutuja...   Replies: 12   Views: 1685

Rutuja... 12 1685 31 October 2013 at 1:31pm by Rutuja...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index