Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

[IO] CC#99 - Iss CC ko kya naam doon :S (Page 107)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20053

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by .x-bumblebee-x.

I'm loving MB atm!! LOL
Only cuz of the duplicate RK ..
kRK
I hate the guy in that serial Soni how can you tolerate him.


ROFL I knew someone would say this..

I'm not addicted.. It just comes on.. Colors is on most of the time..
His acting is terrible as RK ..so wooden.. He can't play those type of roles
But playing the duplicate character.. He is
Somehow a little unwooden LOL & more
In his habitat Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 21397

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .x-bumblebee-x.

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by .x-bumblebee-x.

I'm loving MB atm!! LOL
Only cuz of the duplicate RK ..
kRK
I hate the guy in that serial Soni how can you tolerate him.


ROFL I knew someone would say this..

I'm not addicted.. It just comes on.. Colors is on most of the time..
His acting is terrible as RK ..so wooden.. He can't play those type of roles
But playing the duplicate character.. He is
Somehow a little unwooden LOL & more
In his habitat Tongue


Yeah he is horrible to the core and I find him annoying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asrcraze

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 31500

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Done with parlor. Now at the dentist

I will post my stupid one shot later tonight. Anyone here wants a res?
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34242

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Salary day so was busy.


K I was wondering but your salary day is on 5th no ?
no Laa it was always the 10th of the month. Also new year na so many are buying bike to register in this year.

Oh okay ... arre wah K...that's nice :)
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34242

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Done with parlor. Now at the dentist

I will post my stupid one shot later tonight. Anyone here wants a res?

You were going to the parlor also ?? 


If what I wrote in the PM is good enough for a comment on the first page then res for me ... Or else don't LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34242

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

I am skyping with La <3

She is damn sweet <3


Soni, you are next. Kabhi ki appointment degi?

Mazaa aa gaya skype karke ...  You're the cutest Heart
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 34242

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 21397

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Salary day so was busy.


K I was wondering but your salary day is on 5th no ?
no Laa it was always the 10th of the month. Also new year na so many are buying bike to register in this year.


Oh okay ... arre wah K...that's nice :)
then there are bookings for Sankranthi as well.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Inn Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159

Author: LooneyLuna   Replies: 1270   Views: 55164

LooneyLuna 1270 55164 04 June 2014 at 9:49pm by LooneyLuna
Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Is Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1128   Views: 23770

*Shruti* 1128 23770 23 October 2013 at 10:02am by *Shruti*
Inn Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon?#4(IO)Thd5 Link Pg147

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: vgedin   Replies: 1187   Views: 50917

vgedin 1187 50917 04 October 2013 at 11:26am by EXPELLIARMUS
In Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon?#3(Th 4 link Pg 146)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: EXPELLIARMUS   Replies: 1187   Views: 45167

EXPELLIARMUS 1187 45167 04 October 2013 at 11:25am by EXPELLIARMUS
Inn Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon?#2 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: reflorated   Replies: 1187   Views: 38249

reflorated 1187 38249 04 October 2013 at 11:24am by EXPELLIARMUS

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index