Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: asrcraze

K I'm actually coming to Bangalore on 21st ... that is why I was asking about jayanagar and had called you too :) 

Aare wah, then we can meet up Laa, once the schedule is ready let me know, we can meet for lunch and shopping 😃
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Aare wah, then we can meet up Laa, once the schedule is ready let me know, we can meet for lunch and shopping 😃

We are starting 21st ... morning so will reach either late afternoon or evening and leaving on 22nd afternoon...kya kare ?
asrcraze thumbnail
I so wanted to book in train K ... 20th night and 22nd night ?? There would've been ample timing .. but koi meri baat sunta hi nahi :/

My relatives sometimes irritate me so much you now... by road in a bus is something I hate to the core even if it is with a group ... one its uncomfortable and then waste of time during the day
Kalyaani thumbnail

We are starting 21st ... morning so will reach either late afternoon or evening and leaving on 22nd afternoon...kya kare ?

Aare Laa only for half a day you are coming to Bangalore??? Why???
Kalyaani thumbnail

I so wanted to book in train K ... 20th night and 22nd night ?? There would've been ample timing .. but koi meri baat sunta hi nahi :/

My relatives sometimes irritate me so much you now... by road in a bus is something I hate to the core even if it is with a group ... one its uncomfortable and then waste of time during the day

Oh god...that is really sad...
asrcraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Aare Laa only for half a day you are coming to Bangalore??? Why???

There's a function on 22nd ... My niece's first birthday function.. you know ayush homam K ? For that... I kept saying waste of time nobody listened to me na 
Kalyaani thumbnail

There's a function on 22nd ... My niece's first birthday function.. you know ayush homam K ? For that... I kept saying waste of time nobody listened to me na 

Oh that is important but just for that come and leave immediately is tough you will be tired... 
asrcraze thumbnail
Aur phir these people don't even manage time properly :/ 

If we start soon on 21st we'd atleast reach late afternoon ... no proper schedule 
Kalyaani thumbnail

Aur phir these people don't even manage time properly :/ 

If we start soon on 21st we'd atleast reach late afternoon ... no proper schedule 

not good at all
asrcraze thumbnail
That I already know... I'll take two days to sleep off the weariness !!