Siddharth Shukla| A smile thats lights up the whole world 80 AT - Page 52

Posted: 10 years ago
 Hell friends GA.😊 Well my conjecture about Sid's role is that he must be enacting as a handsome mature business entrepreneur. who happens to fall in love with  Alia Bhatt his staff. The role of Varun Dhawan can be either of his sibling or a friend who is  a casanova. Perhaps the story is a love triangle. πŸ˜Š Edited by hema5 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by hema5

Hell friends GA.😊 Well my conjecture about Sid's role is that he must be enacting as a handsome mature business entrepreneur. who happens to fall in love with his Alia Bhatt his staff. The role of Varun Dhawan can be either of his sibling or a friend who is  a casanova. Perhaps the story is a love triangle. πŸ˜Š

Hi Minki,

I just want the movie to do good and Sid's role to be appreciated.
May be KJo liked his work so he signed him for 3 movies.
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Today Sid completed 6 years in this industry ...see geet i am becoming spy like you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yaπŸ˜†

hi hemu

and a nice storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
 Originally posted by hema5

Hell friends GA.😊 Well my conjecture about Sid's role is that he must be enacting as a handsome mature business entrepreneur. who happens to fall in love with his Alia Bhatt his staff. The role of Varun Dhawan can be either of his sibling or a friend who is  a casanova. Perhaps the story is a love triangle. πŸ˜Š

Hi, Minki 😊

May be you right.. but we have to wait for it ..

If its 1st movie and lead roal and it does not do good it is bad for career, but if you are part of good movie its success becomes your success my POV
true buddy. same applied to BV too.. and yess, me to o dont mind missing him, since its good for him
hope to see him today in BV😭

Originally posted by suzzane22

true buddy. same applied to BV too.. and yess, me to o dont mind missing him, since its good for him

@bold agreed Rashmi. Sid success in BV was not just his it was team work, which Sid very well know and each time he gives them the credit for that.
Originally posted by geet005

me fed up of thinking about it

KJo said its a very important role so waiting to see 

and it is a comedy movieπŸ˜†

in fb telling he may be antagonist...

I am happy it is not lead role for him as he will get to learn and there will be other people also equally participant in movie. So the movie might be a successful movie

Sid will get to learn a lot too.

but he can learn as lead too...
Originally posted by geet005

hope to see him today in BV😭

Are anjali spoilers out?

Anjalis spoilers are like complete episode written in 4-5 lines...πŸ˜†. They are detailed spoilers