Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by hema5

Originally posted by Mina.DB

Hello, Girls.
Hello Minu you know sitting alone in the AT i kept  writing on Sid. How are you😊

I am good Minki 😊.  Hope, you are also well.

Where are other girls today? 

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pandeypriya03

have to go nw

2day afternoon lecc is der n
we have not done pratacticals so have to go early

bye

will come in evening

hope when i came get to see some off screnn masti
of sid n khusmeet

bye

pri...beautiful creation...πŸ‘
HemaG thumbnail
Originally posted by: hema5

Good afternoon AT😊 Hello everyone.Sid and Amol, the papa son duo in the show it seems are sharing great bond both on and off the screen. The goodlooking Father with his cute son is a feast to watch. the innocence of Amol & the charm of SRS I am sure must be receiving well by the viewers. Loving Sid's role as Papa with a loving son in his arms. This is called great pair ,however we use the word pair for He & She but this dad son jodi is reminding me of Aamir khan &  his son in the movie Akele hum Akele tum.

I am alone in the AT so just felt like sharing my feelings for my loving Hero and the sweet boy .😊

gud one...😳
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Sid is brilliant in the show ever since he has made an entry. All his performances till date has been superb . There is not a single scene in which he has faltered, has done great justice to the role of SRS, he has become so synonymous with this role that it will be difficult not only for we Siddians but all the viewers of BV to imagine the role of SRS without Sid. Never thought that he will transform this character into the most popular or the top most character of telly wood. 

Sorry again friends today i really want to talk about Sid in volumes, Since know one is present i thought of penning my feeling in my loneliness in this AT.

HI, Minki, Good afternoon.

Totally agreed with you. I liked his all performance in BV. He is really great actor. He looked super  in daily episode. Actually Minki, I have transferred from the present Office to another Office. That's why I was little busy . I will join to my new Office shortly.

Ok Minu i can understand your compulsions. Settle soon in the new enviornment.😊
HemaG thumbnail
was on res..l
have to comment...but now restriction in office...
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by HemaG

Sid is brilliant in the show ever since he has made an entry. All his performances till date has been superb . There is not a single scene in which he has faltered, has done great justice to the role of SRS, he has become so synonymous with this role that it will be difficult not only for we Siddians but all the viewers of BV to imagine the role of SRS without Sid. Never thought that he will transform this character into the most popular or the top most character of telly wood. 
Sorry again friends today i really want to talk about Sid in volumes, Since know one is present i thought of penning my feeling in my loneliness in this AT.

well said...⭐️

no need for sorry...we like ur writing...

Hi, Hema, G.A.

Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HemaG

well said...⭐️

no need for sorry...we like ur writing...

Hello Hema where were you yesterday, missed you a lot.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HemaG

was on res..l
have to comment...but now restriction in office...

hema comment karo πŸ˜‘ most desirable men Sid on top yipeee πŸ₯³
HemaG thumbnail
bye gals..ll  come in 15 mins...
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Originally posted by Mina.DB

HI, Minki, Good afternoon.

Totally agreed with you. I liked his all performance in BV. He is really great actor. He looked super  in daily episode. Actually Minki, I have transferred from the present Office to another Office. That's why I was little busy . I will join to my new Office shortly.
Ok Minu i can understand your compulsions. Settle soon in the new enviornment.😊

Thank You dear πŸ€—.