Posted: 10 years ago
Actress Mansi Shrivastav who is playing the lead role on popular ZeeTV  Serial Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se as Shivani join us on answering questions asked by her fans.

Question: When will viewers see love blooms between Raghu and Shivani?
Answer: Love blooms will be seen soon, very soon.(wink)

Question: How is your experience on television industry?
Answer:  it's a tough industry, it's a jungle survival, survival of the fittest and  the smartest.  Less fit people also survive and are a part of it, but to be on the top you got to be the best in whatever you do. Acting, directing, camera , makeup ,etc.

Question: How is your experience on the set of Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se? whom you are close on the set most..?
Answer: Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se set is a temple for me . Work is worship. Am closest to Charu Rohatagi, Poonam and Arhaan. (Arhaan Behll)

Question: How is it working with Arhaan Behll?
Answer: working with Arhaan is extraordinarily nice. He is a very professional person. Gem of a person by heart. Speaks less but substance. What people don't know about him is that he has a great sense of humor. 

Question: Why there are very less off-screen moments of the show when compared to other shows? 
Answer:  Even I have the same complain as my fans, we do have less off screen moments .Guess all the time we are busy shooting so are not able to spare time for off screen moments.

Question: What are the similarities between Mansi and Shivani ?
Answer: Mansi and Shivani have some similarities like both are straight forward by heart. Shivani is unaware about the wickedness in the world. Mansi is aware and careful about the bad substances in life. Mansi is independent  whereas Shivani has been a very protective child. 

Question: About your journey how you entered in tellywood?? 
Answer: I entered in tellywood like everybody does. Am passionate for acting so started giving auditions. Being from Chandigarh, it was a little difficult to shift to another city. But my passion for acting brought me here.

Message to all my fans: I am a new entrant in this industry but am obliged to see the amount of love am receiving from my fans. It's Really encouraging and refreshing to see there messages for us and our show. Please keep Watching  Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se religiously.  We really appreciate your feedback and your love for us.

TellyScoop Wish Mansi all the best on her work. and Thank actress for her support on your Chit Chat with Star Segment.
ohooo Mansi soo our prince is ur closest frnd ;) n 1st time i came to know dat arry is having great sense of humour :p
Glad to hear that Mansi and Arhaan share a good rapport and she is close to him on the sets too 👍🏼.,. this always helps when both actors r required to do romantic or intimate scenes .. 

Hopefully we will get more segments of the show on sbb and sbs ... show is doing good in trp charts too .. so PH should try to push the channel a bit for promoting the show ...
Wow mansi answered every question neatly...she praised arhaan..thank god because of her we did know via arhaan has good sense of humour..and mansi please give some interviews and segments frequently...and tfs heeraEdited by Uma-Arhaanfan - 10 years ago
tfs di ...loved all the answers...
and happy that leads r close frnds and arry having good sense of humour ..thanks .this is new for us..
TFs , loved her  answer straight from  her heart 
No fabrication 

Tfs  Hema.
Mansi is a sweetheart. She answered my question too.🥳

Also she gave her biography to that site for her fans:

Name : Mansi SrivastavaDate Of Birth : 21st September 1990Native : ChandigarhAge : 23Colors : White, Pink and Yellow.Education : Graduate in history / pol science.Career: Mansi star her career as Jesleen in Suvreen Guggal on Channel V she well know and younger sister of Suvreen in the serial. Actress played the role of  Heer in Zee TV's show Rab Se Sohna Isshq Currently actress is playing the role of Shivani on Zee TV Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se .
Originally posted by awida

Tfs Hema.
Mansi is a sweetheart. She answered my question too.🥳

Also she gave her biography to that site for her fans:

Name : Mansi SrivastavaDate Of Birth : 21st September 1990Native : ChandigarhAge : 23Colors : White, Pink and Yellow.Education : Graduate in history / pol science.Career: Mansi star her career as Jesleen in Suvreen Guggal on Channel V she well know and younger sister of Suvreen in the serial. Actress played the role of Heer in Zee TV's show Rab Se Sohna Isshq Currently actress is playing the role of Shivani on Zee TV Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se .

thanks for the info awida... 😃
Thanks for sharing :)
 Very nice answers...