Avinesh Rekhi to play the stalker [DT Note: pg. 7] - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/epaper_main.aspx?id=BLR.. It's on page 21 of Deccan chronicle Bengaluru, cant copy-paste here.
Love his acting in chhal, thn he came in MB, because of him I saw dat show for some days.. But I cant tolerate dat show and their two overrated actors.. Now m happy, avinesh is back with this show..
Dear Members,

AR and his role in Madhubala have no relevance to this forum so kindly take the Sultan comments to a more appropriate setting. Likewise, mocking/instigating comments against a particular actor will not be tolerated. You can present your opinion, positive or negative in a civil manner without the sarcastic nature.

Kindly consider this your first warning. Any further instigating/mocking comments will simply be trashed and serious consequences will be issued where necessary.

We hope for everyone's co-operation.

Thanks,
- IF Devt Team

Originally posted by gk_09

Dear Members,

AR and his role in Madhubala have no relevance to this forum so kindly take the Sultan comments to a more appropriate setting. Likewise, mocking/instigating comments against a particular actor will not be tolerated. You can present your opinion, positive or negative in a civil manner without the sarcastic nature.

Kindly consider this your first warning. Any further instigating/mocking comments will simply be trashed and serious consequences will be issued where necessary.

Thanks,
- IF Devt Team

Thanks gk...this warning is much needed for the bunch above...
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

This was the show I was following...😳
🀣🀣 He loves you a lot isliye comes behind to you.
Has he entered yet or not want to see whether he is changed or not in this serial. I had already seen his last two serial and I must add he haven't changed.πŸ‘ Now too I want to see his lasting expressions ever to be maintained.

I so in love with his expressions.😳

All the best Main Naa Bhoolungi teamπŸ‘πŸΌ. Hope he makes his great impact like always to be remembered by audience even after his exit.πŸ˜›
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing. Here's the link to the article. http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=266868

They have chosen the perfect guy. Looking forward to Avinash's entry. I would love to see him as a positive lead or negative lead as he is an amazing actor and a good looking guy 😊
Originally posted by gk_09

[MODNOTE]Dear Members,

Thanks,
- IF Devt Team [/MODNOTE]

I salute you for what you do, you have a tough job dealing with all this ridiculous behavior.
Wow can't wait too see Avinesh Rekhi performing πŸ˜ƒand definitely am going to watch and love this show..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by RamanIshita

Thanks for sharing. Here's the link to the article. http://epaper.deccanchronicle.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=266868

They have chosen the perfect guy. Looking forward to Avinash's entry. I would love to see him as a positive lead or negative lead as he is an amazing actor and a good looking guy 😊

i agree with u totally Avinesh Rocks!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ