mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congratulations
waiting for special update about ASR Special day πŸ‘
continue sooon
lalarukh thumbnail
congrats on new thread...congo on completing 6 months...its a beautiful journey with u :)...and best wishes for future also...
hrudaya thumbnail
will wait for next series 
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congo for new thread sarah πŸ₯³

omg omg...this was sooo awesome part dearπŸ‘ ...loved it...😳

hmm back to original work and no time for each other and especially from arnav behavior.πŸ˜†..our kkgsr was fumig alot haan.πŸ˜‰..poor arnie also missed but he knows his tigress reaction well...πŸ˜†

khusi was soo fuming all time...arnav didnt even recive her calll...very bad of himπŸ˜†...well now for sure he has to handle her temper... i loved how she was complaining...πŸ˜†

while in office arnv ws planning everything for special day and aman was grinnning for sure..who would have thought that ASR can do this much for his wife and be soo romantic..😳.well he was ryt that if anyone else got to know while wont belive too.πŸ˜†..nice plannings ASRπŸ˜‰

At home khusi wanted to go party with family to annoy arnav and wore saree that anjali gave but even that plan failed thanks to arnav...khusi too wanted to scream at him...πŸ˜†

arnav was prepared for her anger...and surprised her by party on thier own terrace for them...hahaπŸ˜†... i loved him...he remember his first kiss anniversary...while khusi didnt..😊.and he really planned so well including giving khusi saree from anjali and sending family away..teraace party...wow...😳

well khusi didnt remembered it so she didnt have gift and i think arnav wanted this to happen for sure.πŸ˜‰..he wanted his choice of gift from her for sure...naughty and clever haanπŸ˜‰...well this gift will be given from both side for sure.πŸ˜‰...and rest part u made me blush hard ...☺️

waiting for nextπŸ˜‰
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So very beautiful story...loved it 
suwin thumbnail
congrats on the new thread...
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail