My Cinderella - Rishbala ss part 7 pg31 and final part on pg32 on 13/2 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

nice...
Thank you mannu
Thanks to all likes and comments,

As you all guessed, its based on a Tamil movie, but doesn't want to reveal the name as you all may loose interest.

Here goes the next part

Part 2

Days passed by, and one day rishab was deep in sleep, when his phone rang, and he picked up the receiver and he dropped it the next moment on hearing the news,and he immediately rushed down and saw people gathered around his house here and there, and he immediately rushed to her granny room and saw her lying on the bed still, he bend before her and started to cry holding her hand.All formalities are over and now Rishab sat on his living room holding his face on one side and his granny's pic on other side and he was talking to the photo asking it " Why you left me, granny, you are the only one i have" Slowly rishab got out from the loss of his granny and started to concentrate on his business.

One day, when Rishab was playing his golf game, he missed all his strikes on the day and he was frustrated, when madhu came there with another staff to get some papers signed by him,madhu was wearing a pink knee length dress with a netted layer at the bottom and suddenly wind blew very fast and all the papers in madhu's hand flew and fell down, madhu and other people standing over there helped to get the papers back, when rishab remained as a silent viewer, he saw madhu jumping high to catch the papers flying above her, and she gathered all the papers one by one, finally she collected all the papers and came near him and waited for him to sign, as the wind blew heavily, there was dust all over, and everyone rubbing their eyes to get out of the dust, and he stood there still watching her, and slowly he moved towards her and raised his hand to her head, and first madhu got scared 
and she stepped backwards, he smirked and came again near her, and took his hands near her head and removed the feather with his left hand, and he held it from flying away, and she turned her gaze to papers telling him to sign, and he signed and she left immediately and he watched her retreating figure from back.

And he continued with his game and tried his next shot, and this time he got it, and his co-player teased him saying "So finally you have got what you want" and RK nodded his head affirmatively and kissed the feather and let it fly away.And he felt him lighter and flying along with that feather all over the place to search for some place rather some one.

Days passed by, now it was about 3 months after his granny passed, and at times, he use to speak with her,and tel her how he miss her and her love and mainly her stories which was always there for him to forget this world and its trouble, with her stories he use to be in his dreamland, where each and everything will happen according to his wish, and he loved it. He avoided calling madhu by her name, and whenever he thinks about his granny stories to him, mainly the cinderella story, which they had modified, he just close his eyes remembering how he took the feather from her hair and let it fly away and soon he crush his bed and goes to deep sleep with his Cinderella dream,and slowly madhu came into his heart, in the place of cinderella, the face of his dream Cinderella was now 
been replaced by madhu's face, and he use to laugh at his work time thinking about how he spent his time with his Cinderella, and their happiness of being together, and the love they have for each other,But nobody seems to know about the change happening in RK, the Rishab Kundra, he never let any one enter into his personnel life, not even madhu was aware of any of these changes.

So how was it friends??? I accept, this story may bore you at times, but this is completely different from our normal rishbala story, trust me. And now time for your likes and comments

nice update uma

rk lost his granny😭
loved the way rk is thinking madhu has his cinderella❤️
rk gets what he wants loved it
hope madhu doesnt betray him😭
me first🥳

Edited by christobelle - 10 years ago
Awesome update...sooo Rk fall in love...sooo excited 4 next update...
INTERESTING UPDATE UMA...
HE FELL IN LOVE WITH MADHU ! HMMM...
BUT AS IT'S NOT A LOVE STORY, HE HAS TO PAY FOR HIS LOVE FOR HER...

CONTINUE SOON SIS...
Loved the update...so let me guess the movie...😛
Rishbala version super yaar...
That paper flying scene was awesome. ..
But  I m still scared of ending...
I hope u ll make some magic
nice update uma..
omg rishab thinks madhu as cinderella...and she comes in his dream too...waiting for next
 nice update uma ,omg he falls for madhu ,he is going to hurt himself when he know real face of madhu