Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My Cinderella - Rishbala ss part 7 pg31 and final part on pg32 on 13/2 (Page 28)

Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 21 August 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Awsum part 6...so now Madhu realised what Prem really is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I knew i am updating it after year, i have written half of it, long before, so continued it,next part would have the rest of the story, and would be posted today itself

Sis, here am dedicating it to u, as u love this story more than me.LOLLOL

With the billionaire pressure, Prem decides to leave Madhu to RK,on a condition that he should not force himself on madhu, for which he smirked and replied that he wil never lose his control until she wants to, so prem left him to her,and promised to madhu that he would be back on the end of the 7th day to get her back, RK took her to penthouse, where no one is allowed inside without RK's permission. Madhu was given a room which had a cosy bed, a antique wardrobe where there was dresses which madhu not even dreamed to wear, it was all like from the fairy tales, madhu took a long white gown which seemed to be simple and had self designing work, madhu got ready and came down to see RK in a stuning black tuxedo, madhu composed herself from drooling over him, she stood there without a smile, when RK came close to her and said "U are no more Madhu..Bala.. U r My Cinderella now, who loves me like anything, who kiss me every time i want, who forgives me for all my mistake, without me asking for it. 
Madhu felt as if she was in some magic spell, she co-operated to him in everything, when he asked for a candle light dinner, and then for a dance, RK thought, may be she was mellowing down, two days passed, and life was a bliss for both of them , RK was feeling like he was in heaven, and Madhu, though she knows its all fake,she wanted to live that moment, once she came to knew about the real face of prem, she felt cheated, she loved him with all his heart, but he just used her, and now being showered with this much love, she forgets that she hate him, his love is not for her, and she even started to forget she is cinderella, all the time he was with her, and never a moment he tried to take advantage of her, just he kissed in her hand twice, that too one after a dance and one when she smiled at him heartily, she was scared what wil happen at the end of the day, as if this continued, she might end up falling for him, which she doesn't want to, but she is left with no choice.

Here stands the man before her, who took her forcibly, he knows her love is fake, he knew this love, this relation is short lived, but there was no strand of fear or worry on his face, may be this was so usual for a person like him, to change the girl in his life, she may be one of his cinderella but he was her only prince charming, she wondered, how she gave this place in her heart to him, as she thought she was in love with prem.

Rest of the story - Click here

Time for ur likes and comments pls.

Edited by uma88 - 13 February 2015 at 5:07am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

EccentricloveUmair001parimaniyatavammzelja89mahimeshaAnntempletonAgirl12vishuv7APKvasavi_srivarshajoshi17GOODLUCKANGELchristobelleshasha1989ananya2010sanghita0000madhurish-DZ-

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Superb update akka.
haha..who will not fall for rk's charm?? A week is actually a long time, one smirk of rk's is enough to make a girl go gaga for him...my hot billionaire, even after her betrayal he loved her & treat her with respect.. Madhu is really lucky to be his cindrella!!
thanks for d pm akka.

Edited by madhurish - 13 February 2015 at 7:41am

vishuv

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umair001

Nice but too short
Sorry dear, this story always has short updates, wil post the remaining story now

vishuv

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noiseygirl

res
Shuv, u r going to beat sudha in stalking soonLOLLOLLOL

vishuv

PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Nice update! Short but sweet!
Now madhu started to fall for him!
Waiting for the next update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvuma88

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Here goes the rest of the story,

RK wil make madhu trust him in this 7 days, he wil made arrangements to make everyone believe that they met with an accident where he sustained and madhu was dead and wil keep madhu in dark from everyone and wil show her how prem ignores her death news, later only her family members wil know abt her existence, and she confess her love for RK.
Later Madhu wil feel bad for living in dark, without any mistake, then RK wil plan for it and bring her in as a completely new girl and this time he wil call her as madhu, to make her more happy, but she wil ask him to call her Cinderella itself and explains how spl she feels when he call her by that name. And with madhu in his life, RK has become a much normal person, he has stop imagining things and stopped talking with his dead dadi.

Don't be mad at me for doing this, i have no other go, just want to complete it,  so finally everything is over, and no more writing, goodbye to my writing, but i wil be in forum as a reader but not that much active

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

EccentricloveARMBparimaniyapatelshradha50tavammzelja89mahimeshapari_goyalAgirl12Anntempletonmanna43SAI92momi78vishuvInsaneniyuvasavi_srivarshajoshi177APKaishu007GOODLUCKANGELAzraZaidi.Harini.shasha1989PRATHA1ananya2010sanghita0000madhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Akka, hi fi...we both r saying bye to writing!! Lol..
okay here too i came first!! On ur three stories i came first in d final part. Feeling great!! Lol.
it was a short & Sweet ending. 
loved it!! Haha..rk has nicely kept his cinderalla forevee with him by playing tricky. But madhu deserves to lead her life with rk but not with that premless prem Lol!!
for a minute i was shouting oh no rk dont call her madhu but cinderella...thats d highlight of this stoey & In next line u made me smile widely by making madhu call him cinderella itself.
this is too bad!! He forgot his dadi when he got his dream girl Lol!! 
okay finally a fairy tale ending...they lived happily ever after!! 
thanks for writing this lovely story.

p.s unresed my previous part comment on the previous page. Pls do check that too.

Edited by madhurish - 13 February 2015 at 7:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvchristobelle

Go to top