Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My Cinderella - Rishbala ss part 7 pg31 and final part on pg32 on 13/2 (Page 25)

kg15 IF-Sizzlerz
kg15
kg15

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Lovely update!!! Kudos to Shriya for an amazing siggy!!! Finally the revenge is ON!!! Madhu has caught up in some dangerous web of a man with Prem and they both love each other!!! Story is gripping now!!! Great!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

Cold-Fire IF-Sizzlerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Amazing update Uma dear...Shriya did an awsum job with the siggy...I am just loving this story...and the last part...CINDRELLAAA... just like MADHUBALA...lovely...thnks for pm...

vishuv

PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Posted: 19 June 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Awesome update! waiting for next update! pls pm me!

vishuv

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey lovelies,
Here am with the next part of this story, i have started making changes from the original version, hope u all like it.

Part 6

All the happiness of madhu flew away just like that, she saw prem threatening her, she can't believe whether the man standing before her was the one who was in love with her for years, she was brought out of her thoughts by prem, who held her arm tightly, which makes her to shout in pain, but he ignores it and asked "Are you playing with me Madhubala, where is the original diamond, have u teamed up with the RK and bluffing me" Madhu eyes were welled up and she looked at him pleading to trust her whereas he continued "Be careful woman, if i find u cheating me with this diamond, i will make u live in hell, some times worst than that" and he pushed her on the floor and moved aside leaving space for the millionaire, for whom madhu was sent to RK to get the diamond.

The guy made madhu stand on her feet and he moved close to her inhaling her scent, and he said "My ways of handling beautiful girls like u are completely different, don't test my patience, am ready for all consequences, and he moved a little close to  her, when madhu fainted in fear. When she opened her eyes, she saw Prem sitting next to her, she was about to smile seeing the concern on his face, but his words ran in her mind and her smile was wiped off.

Madhu looked around and find herself in her hostel room, but the millionaire was missing, she felt little relieved, and the prem caressed her face, and she immediately pushed his hands when he said "Listen to me madhu, you don't know the depth of this problem, and there is no other way to escape from this problem, we can't leave this place without his help, just for us madhu, for the sake of our love" Madhu remained silent and before prem could continue they heard a knock on the door, and on opening it, prem  face was red with anger, but the person on the door, ignored him and moved inside and occupied the chair which was close to bed, previously occupied by Prem, and he said "Cinderellaa... My Cinderella" in a husky voice, and this voice alone was enought to send a fear down her spine for madhu and she opened her eyes and found RK sitting close to her bed, she got out of the bed and RK followed her, as long as madhu moved backward, RK kept following her, and at one instant, Prem barged in and asked "What do you want RK?"

RK smirked and turned to him and told "That should be my question my lover boy" he paused a little and continued "And i knew the answers too - DIAMOND" he said with a naughty glint in his eyes, Prem fumed and said "What should we do for that?" RK smiled and said "What price you will give for that" Prem was confused, as why RK was ready to give up that prestigious diamond suddenly and Rk pointed towards Madhu and said "She will be the only option" Prem was totally confused, and RK continued "Are you ready to give up your love?" 

Prem fumed and replied "We will have our ways to get that from and you may leave now" Rk smirked and replied  "You are losing the chance, am not aksing her for the whole life time, just a week, 7 days" Madhu was at extreme anger hearing his words, while Prem was on thinking mode, RK smirked seeing madhu's anger and said "You have no other go, be ready My Cinderella, to see both RK's hell and heaven" and moved near madhu and placed a peck on her forehead and left the place leaving a stunning Madhu and Prem behind.

Drop in ur likes and comments. Pms later

Edited by uma88 - 01 July 2014 at 4:10am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetysourNiama19pa24703987sekiigirl101Az1984POULOMI22Umair001simmy13rinku06baldRAONE8zelja89prioyanktavammtigress.meenuDVDfannpatelshradha50Agirl12manna43momi78ankitashaw1996SAI92shruthi14Tinku2015candle_lightbriavishti4evamahimeshaflowing_riveryogendra1kshubhangisaakhi01GOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmshalu1786vishuvvasavi_srinoiseygirlvarshajoshi177APKferiiLove-Blossomscool_sriPRATHA1christobelle-Secret_Giggle-shasha1989JsparrowJCold-Firekg15My_VivJaanananya2010sanghita0000madhurishrekha.366-QueenlyChitra--DZ-

PRATHA1 IF-Rockerz
PRATHA1
PRATHA1

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Nice update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvuma88

My_VivJaan IF-Sizzlerz
My_VivJaan
My_VivJaan

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
it was really awesomee update uma dear!! loved it waiting to knw prem's ans though I knw he agree only na!!! then only will get rishbala togethr nd prem out frm the story!!!
plzz update nxt part soon dear!!!

Edited by My_VivJaan - 01 July 2014 at 5:01am

uma88

bria Goldie
bria
bria

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
after such a long tym...plz update soon

uma88

HappySoul-4va Goldie
HappySoul-4va
HappySoul-4va

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
ahaan finally...so...RK need MAdhu for a week..means he wanna show her , how wicked her PREM is????...waiting yaarClap

uma88

Go to top