My Cinderella - Rishbala ss part 7 pg31 and final part on pg32 on 13/2 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb concept n pls continue soon
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey friends,
Since i have completed one of my pending ss, i have decided to continue with this.And i would love to dedicate this to my sis Kavya(kg15), as she was constantly reminding me to update this.

Part 4

Days passed by with RK thinking Madhu as his cindrella, and he started to live with her in his dreamland, and he imagined her to love him back, but whereas its not in real, everyday, he use to stare at her and will be indulged in his thoughts, while madhu tried all her possiblity to get her job done to leave the place quickly, and everyday she meet prem and blabber about the tantrums RK throw up on her like, and acting like, she is his wife, and prem, as usual pampered her saying" All this is for only sometime more, until she get it done" and they parted.

Next day, Madhu came to RK mansion, she became very much used with all places in the mansion, since she have been here for months, and she entered his room to get the papers signed, but he was not there and therewas complete darkness inside, suddenly she felt a pair of arms around her waist, and his husky voice penetrating her ears "Scared ? Why? When am here?" and he sang

No fear
Whole year
When am near

Madhu got out of his embrace and he switched on the lights,and she handed him the papers, while he replied back "Leave the papers here, i will sign and send it to you" and he turned to leave, " Til that why can't you clean my room" and he smirked seeing her fuming and entered his bathroom to have his shower, and the moment he left the room, madhu searched his whole room just like a maniac, whereas RK was bathing with the day dream of madhu being next to him, and both playing with soap bubbles, and his lips curved and with his eyes closed, he whispered "Cindrella, My cinderalla".

Madhu turned the room upside down within minutes, and she sat down frustated on not finding it, and she leaned on the nearby fish tank for support, and she raised her head with tears in it, and that is when something glittering caught her attention, she had a deep look inside the fish tank and found it there, she smiled, she was happy , she was at the extreme end of happiness, she pushed the fish tank and she vanished from that place with that gliterring diamond in her hand.

RK came out with the heavy sound and he was shocked to see the state of his room, everything was lying here and there, and it was a total mess, he searched for madhu here and there, but she was not there, he turned towards the servant who was cleaning all the mess and enquired about madhu and he was replied back that she was missing from the moment the servants entered the room, he find it suspicious, as why she has to vanish off with the air. He saw the fish tank broken and lying down on the floor on the floor and he got the point, he turned towards the fishes jumping on the floor for their life,and found his heart at the same state.

I know this is a short update, but to start with, this is pretty enough, i would make the next update little bigger, now time for likes and comments.
ankitashaw1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yey me first
vrrry nice love it continu sooon plzzz update feel my love plzz
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read all d 4 parts in 1 go! its really awesome😳👍🏼
oh my! rk is imagining madhu as his cinderella😳
actually d cinderelle thing & madhu stealing diamond from fish tank scene reminded me of a tamil movie "kangalal kaidu sei" (priyamani heroine) i dont like d leads in that movie but here its my beloved rishbala so i m loving it & u r taking it in a pretty good way!👏
i m waiting to read more so pls continue soon😳
thanks 4 d pm dear😃 

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG Double update...Nyc but where is madhuuu
shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ...
excited for d suspense 2 b revealed ...want 2 knw why madhu is taking revenge from rk ...
update soon ...
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
stupid stupid stupid madhu
how can she hurt rk like this
that too for a damm diamond n that bloody prem
she shd suffer not rk
idiot girl
dii just plss maker her suffer in this story
in last one she escaped frm sufferings now i want to see her suffer in this one
show her prems real face
n dare this time love sick puppy of mine gives in easily
i ll get angry on him then
but liked ur all three updates
continue soon
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
madhu cheated him
i hate her grr😡
but i want rishbala together soon
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all... A tight wala Huggy to you Umaa!!!! Thank you so much for dedicating this part to me!!
Coming to the update, finally I got to know for what Madhu was working with RK for so many months!! That diamond...!! But what is so special about it... Still to be explored!!
This RK is completely drenched in Madhubala's thoughts and is madly in love with her... Head till toe... Lollzz
Her sudden act of betrayal has definitely broken his heart into millions of pieces!!! The last line really was very well symbolised Sis!! The struggling fishes and his own life... I really got touched with it!!!
Now you have grown my curiosity a lot for the next part!!!
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm so Madhu got what she wants...what next? RK is gng to chase them...what abt his LOVE...it will turn to be revenge ???
Dear...continue :)😃