Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Cinderella - Rishbala ss part 7 pg31 and final part on pg32 on 13/2 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Here goes the rest of the story,

RK wil make madhu trust him in this 7 days, he wil made arrangements to make everyone believe that they met with an accident where he sustained and madhu was dead and wil keep madhu in dark from everyone and wil show her how prem ignores her death news, later only her family members wil know abt her existence, and she confess her love for RK.
Later Madhu wil feel bad for living in dark, without any mistake, then RK wil plan for it and bring her in as a completely new girl and this time he wil call her as madhu, to make her more happy, but she wil ask him to call her Cinderella itself and explains how spl she feels when he call her by that name. And with madhu in his life, RK has become a much normal person, he has stop imagining things and stopped talking with his dead dadi.

Don't be mad at me for doing this, i have no other go, just want to complete it,  so finally everything is over, and no more writing, goodbye to my writing, but i wil be in forum as a reader but not that much active
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Akka, hi fi...we both r saying bye to writing!! Lol..
okay here too i came first!! On ur three stories i came first in d final part. Feeling great!! Lol.
it was a short & Sweet ending. 
loved it!! Haha..rk has nicely kept his cinderalla forevee with him by playing tricky. But madhu deserves to lead her life with rk but not with that premless prem Lol!!
for a minute i was shouting oh no rk dont call her madhu but cinderella...thats d highlight of this stoey & In next line u made me smile widely by making madhu call him cinderella itself.
this is too bad!! He forgot his dadi when he got his dream girl Lol!! 
okay finally a fairy tale ending...they lived happily ever after!! 
thanks for writing this lovely story.

p.s unresed my previous part comment on the previous page. Pls do check that too.
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks for completing ur story n I would really miss ur writing 😭 bt tc 😊
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnk u di for completing writing 
Superb story 
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi ,why u quit writing .u r fabulous writer .Finding ur index I am reading ur stories as I am quite new member at the forum. This story is quite interesting but ending is abrupt. Thanks for giving nice os ,Ts ,ss n ffs.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will not say superb , but still u managed to give a decent ending...loved it...
parimaniya thumbnail
why u quit writing .u r fabulous writer .dont do dis 2 us yaar,,,pls contn ur writing n nice ending bt its short 
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
read whole story in a go today !!!
Amazing ... loved it
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story
Read it in one go
Miss Ur writings
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
chapter 1-4                             awesome story..Madhu being rk's secretary for her motive..Rk & granny's bond so lovely but she died, feel bad for rk..Rk begins to like madhu & that windy scene where he's observing her so amazing..Loved the scene:)