My Cinderella - Rishbala ss part 7 pg31 and final part on pg32 on 13/2 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update...I think for the diamond prem will give away madhu to RK for 1 week & in this 1 week madhu's life will be upside down...😊
flowing_river thumbnail
now at last madhu would see prem's real face...
nd rk will do things to make madhu's life roller costar ride..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update uma . i love this rk . he is back with bang
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice & interesting update!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
why rk wants madhu only for 7 days? is he going to take any revenge on madhu for cheating him but i guess within 7days love will start blooming for them!😳
i like it so much whenever rk call her "cinderella"πŸ˜›
i'm eagerly waiting to see rk's hell & heaven!!πŸ˜‰
waiting for next updte patiently😳
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Awsum part 6...so now Madhu realised what Prem really is...
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone,

I knew i am updating it after year, i have written half of it, long before, so continued it,next part would have the rest of the story, and would be posted today itself

Sis, here am dedicating it to u, as u love this story more than me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

With the billionaire pressure, Prem decides to leave Madhu to RK,on a condition that he should not force himself on madhu, for which he smirked and replied that he wil never lose his control until she wants to, so prem left him to her,and promised to madhu that he would be back on the end of the 7th day to get her back, RK took her to penthouse, where no one is allowed inside without RK's permission. Madhu was given a room which had a cosy bed, a antique wardrobe where there was dresses which madhu not even dreamed to wear, it was all like from the fairy tales, madhu took a long white gown which seemed to be simple and had self designing work, madhu got ready and came down to see RK in a stuning black tuxedo, madhu composed herself from drooling over him, she stood there without a smile, when RK came close to her and said "U are no more Madhu..Bala.. U r My Cinderella now, who loves me like anything, who kiss me every time i want, who forgives me for all my mistake, without me asking for it. 
Madhu felt as if she was in some magic spell, she co-operated to him in everything, when he asked for a candle light dinner, and then for a dance, RK thought, may be she was mellowing down, two days passed, and life was a bliss for both of them , RK was feeling like he was in heaven, and Madhu, though she knows its all fake,she wanted to live that moment, once she came to knew about the real face of prem, she felt cheated, she loved him with all his heart, but he just used her, and now being showered with this much love, she forgets that she hate him, his love is not for her, and she even started to forget she is cinderella, all the time he was with her, and never a moment he tried to take advantage of her, just he kissed in her hand twice, that too one after a dance and one when she smiled at him heartily, she was scared what wil happen at the end of the day, as if this continued, she might end up falling for him, which she doesn't want to, but she is left with no choice.

Here stands the man before her, who took her forcibly, he knows her love is fake, he knew this love, this relation is short lived, but there was no strand of fear or worry on his face, may be this was so usual for a person like him, to change the girl in his life, she may be one of his cinderella but he was her only prince charming, she wondered, how she gave this place in her heart to him, as she thought she was in love with prem.

Rest of the story - Click here

Time for ur likes and comments pls.
Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Superb update akka.
haha..who will not fall for rk's charm?? A week is actually a long time, one smirk of rk's is enough to make a girl go gaga for him...my hot billionaire, even after her betrayal he loved her & treat her with respect.. Madhu is really lucky to be his cindrella!!
thanks for d pm akka.
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Sorry dear, this story always has short updates, wil post the remaining story now
uma88 thumbnail
Shuv, u r going to beat sudha in stalking soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update! Short but sweet!
Now madhu started to fall for him!
Waiting for the next update!