Poll

What kind of show would you prefer with DVD as leads?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
As most of u know before this show came on air there were rumours of this show to be based on 'Cross-Border Romance' and the tentative title of the show was SHIKHAR..

But later ST changed his mind and decided to make the show on Bollywod theme and named it KATHPUTLI tentative which was changed to MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON to give it filmy touch..

But seems like ST didnt give up on this cross-border romance idea and made his new show on Colors on the same theme he had thought earlier for DVD.
So the question is - wud u have liked had this show been like RR instead with DVD enacting the leads? Or u find this theme better??

PS: this is not a comparison post...dont compare the shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And Nishi is back with one more poll 🀣

Nope, I am so glad MEIEJ is based on BW's theme & not on RR πŸ˜›
I don't think RK could have been RK without the tag of a superstar !!

I like this way better, I don't like Village wala stories 😳 πŸ˜†

Only problem is CVs failed to execute the BW track πŸ˜• And made a Not-so-Hilarious joke of it πŸ˜†

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meiej theme is better for me..
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
I  saw  two  Epis  Of Rr.
It  Sucks.
Another  Dehati Drama.
I  M  Sure  this Will  Flop
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Prefer the Bollywood theme of MEIEJ.
But they should have got the leads together faster, rather than spend so much time developing the characterization of Madhu's sister and of Mukund and his entire family.
We could have had the heroine track started then, with marriage as the needed saving for when the TRP might dip.
Instead the TRP dipped with confusion about whether RK was the male lead or villain, and they needed to get the two married to let mass-audience know definitively that was the lead pairing.
fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well i dont know but it would be gr8 to watch dd in rajasthani dress and vd  as army officer.
VD  looks great with moustache. & dd ko  rajasthani dress

more than ashish VD  would suit that char. as he is taller and has broad chest . dd & si are on same level for me, i like them both
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Bollywood theme but I wish the TREATMENT was better!

I loved the four phera wedding, but I would have loved had they fell in love while working in a movie. Basically in this bollywood theme show they have never really shown anything related to bollywood properly except for calling RK and then Madhu a superstarπŸ˜†

I wouldn't have minded a classy cross border love story without that village stuff they are showing in their new showπŸ₯±
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I ll go with bolly... n abt cross border.. den I would like to see dem in tht... bt proper ind pak story.., with of course no villege drama.. gal should be well educated paki gal... n boy in ind air force... smthing. .. bt plz no villege story... I cant relate with it πŸ€”
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bollywood theme is way better
@Niki - u know i love making polls πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...and my polls r always hit with tough competition 🀣
Anyways RK may not b RK but VD wud have been VD even if he had played Rudra...i saw RR last week and the hero's character is very strong...he is THE HERO kinda hero...if RK made a villian types entry then there it was a hero type entry with 'apni matri bhoomi ki raksha karne ke liye aa gaya hai' types πŸ˜†...even the title RangRasiya they r basically referring to the hero as RangRasiya for the heroine...so u can imagine how strong his character is πŸ˜†...yes with a dark past and they havent shown negative side of his character yet
i dont think its a village story but a passionate love story basically...lets see...

@loveurkmadhu - okay πŸ˜†

@raji - i have seen all 5 epis and i kinda like it till now

@leela - yes the biggest mistake was not letting the leads together...Madhu's family drama was hell boring...marriage itself stopped heroine track coz Madhu didnt remain a common girl after that...so original idea stopped making sense

@nupurjain - thats exactly what i was thinking πŸ˜›...DDians wud have loved her in ghaghara choli for drooling πŸ€£...but VD in moustache - no ways 🀒 πŸ€£
waise AS has better body than VD and SI is slimmer than DD so it suits them more πŸ˜†

@Chakku - i wanna ask u what if they had said this show is all abt the love story of a Superstar and a common girl?? wud u not watch the show then? πŸ˜†...infact i think superstar and innocent girl love story was more attractive than love story to 2 superstars πŸ˜†...but yea it was always abt after offscreen RM life and not onscreen
BTW wudnt u love seeing DD in ghaghara choli like SLB movies flaunting her waist? isnt it drrolworthy for u? πŸ˜› πŸ€£...i dont really mind a Rajasthani village touch in order to show the innocent heroine...but its basically a love story only