Qubool Hai

Pot Calling The Kettle Black"Irony On Indian Television *KSG*

_Flamestar_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Flamestar_
_Flamestar_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Pot Calling The Kettle Black - Irony On Indian Television

Pot Calling The Kettle Black - Irony On Indian Television

Fans of Indian TV shows could not have missed the news of Karan Singh Grover's unceremonious exit from Zee TVs hit show Qubool Hai. Actor cited medical reasons for his exit as well a contractual agreement that has already been fulfilled. The channel on the other hand called the actor unprofessional and referred to incidents when the actor supposedly arrived on the sets inebriated. Surprisingly, his co-actors do not recall such behaviour.

For every finger pointed at someone else, there are four more fingers pointing back: production houses/channels calling actors unprofessional should also acknowledge that airing dirty laundry in public is also unprofessional.

Sneha Kapoor

Take a trip down memory lane to when Sneha Kapoor left Dil Dosti Dance (D3). Channel V aired a segment with her and the creative team of D3 to explain her reasons behind leaving the show. Throughout the segment, Sneha Kapoor asked the viewers to support the show with her replacement. While fans of the show miss Sneha Kapoor the show did not suffer because of the change of the actors.

Four Lion Films or Zee TV is hardly a newcomer in the industry and as an organisation making statements on professionalism, they themselves should have practiced a little more restraint and a little more professionalism in their own conduct.

Karan Singh Grover

It would be an accurate assumption that many of the viewers of the show Qubool Hai were Karan Singh Grover's fans first. Antagonizing loyal fans by making accusations about the much loved male lead of the show without giving the fans a chance to digest the transition is bound to result in the fans finding the show unappetizing altogether.

In a world where every action has an equal and opposite reaction, the entertainment industry is a shining example that when it comes to human emotions, incidents are mostly 10% action and a 90% reaction. Perhaps it would be wise for production houses and channels to curb their own reactions to actors leaving their shows and exhibit a little more of the same trait for the lack of which they claim to dismiss actors: PROFESSIONALISM.

Author : Mravina

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/pot-calling-the-kettle-black-irony-on-indian-television/

Edited by MagicalRed - 06 January 2014 at 3:21am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiDreamQuboolHairecoupMayaB5anma2738KaBhiliciousamberyallbsk1day_lilyDarkBecomingchhavi222snehasyachibi_deeafriendsallNims--LarryGurl-Mayee2217Shona1493..Snow..v.s.k_fangirlsheilasandhu-RM-A.HajnalRarepearljazmeen-Mith--Shormi-awesomekyph21annanyaksgianDimpleAggarwaldelena_swapnojas91_Ridz__Oishi_Sue101-Anitha-raneeb-AppleOfMaEye-

_Flamestar_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Flamestar_
_Flamestar_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayeesha2217

ShilpuHug

Mayee...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21

swapno IF-Sizzlerz
swapno
swapno

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Shilpa Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Flamestar_

kyph21 IF-Rockerz
kyph21
kyph21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
yes.. finally we are getting heard. lets keep at it KSGians and KaBhi  fans. Cause for me AsYa is KaBhi. i would have reacted like this even if surbhi left.QH is over With out KSG in it.

Edited by kyph21 - 06 January 2014 at 3:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamQuboolHaiKaBhiliciousAnkYa-LarryGurl-snehasyaA.HajnalRarepearljazmeenv.s.k_fangirlsheilasandhuswapno_Flamestar_

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
now i dont care about him Approve waiting for rakesh LOL
riyatalyan Newbie
riyatalyan
riyatalyan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
yeah..xactly they cud hv made a segment showing Karan giving his reazns..n support fr new actor..but simply bashing him..maliging him..agitatting his fans..they hv made it difficult fr themselves only..no one zz gonna welcome raquesh wid warm hearts...he zz being bashed..n hated..fr jz doing his job...wel..KARAN ZZ IRREPLACEABLE..no pne n no one can take his place..but stil..
therz wz anodr wy out..they cud hv given the required leave n..as he promised..he wud hv given him his tym fr nxt  3-4 mnths..n by then story wud hv been come to closure..nt the real end..but a temporary break...QH cud hv come wid a new season..continuing the ongoing story or wid anodr story...then the lil chngs wud hv been accptbl too...n fans too had shown full support..n wud hv been waiting curiously fr the new season..
but simply replacing the actor...malign his image..n breaking our hearts..haahhh ol in bad taste !!Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-LarryGurl-kyph21_Flamestar_

riyatalyan Newbie
riyatalyan
riyatalyan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:32am | IP Logged

guyzz its been days..v rr ranting the same thng..apology fr karan..n no replacement..
wel replacement...haahhh..that has been dun..aahh uu dunno hw miserable I feel seing so...its pathetic..sad..n depressing..the scenes uu had imagined wid Karan..nw vl hv to watch wid raquesh..haahhh..nt posbl..probably ..m nt gonna watch it nymore...heaartbreakingg...

nyhw..atleast ..I hv learnt a lesson..m nt gonna b attached dis much wid ny odr show...m nt goona b dis much involved...ahhh..they se na..aftr ur frst heartbrak..uu strt doubting luv..I  mean lyk really..the sadness n bitterness it leaves..the same zz hppng wid me..wid regrds to karan leaving QH...I vl leave telivision...its nt fr me..I cant tolerate this..its sad..simply sad..therez a hole within...I cant...there r many btr thngs in lyf..I vl invest my tym dere..atleast dreams wnt b shattered then..dat wnt hurt this much...ahhh

well nthng can b done as ff now..regrdn this..morova Karan zz ill..so I wnt evn ask him to come back...but still there wz one hope..he vl come..n I wanted that this story b finished...therezz no point dragging it...n dat it wud hv cum again wid a new season..dat wud hv been refreshing..but..ahh chuck..

my point..the main n the biggest issue...apology to Karan..

zee has to do it..v hv to make them do it...they jz cant tok rubbish bou ny1...n that ny1 zz no1..but Karan...the most professional..hardwrkng..n THE BEST actor on telly...

guyzzz plzz dun let the fire blow down..v hv to keep it going..if jz asking urlremoved...here n trending on tweeter zznt enuff...v literally need to fyl a complaint..

guyzzz v hv to..m ready to file a official complaint..jz need ur support...n I kno ua dere fr KSG..olwys..so

n wel..they cant se lyk dis bou ny actor..

wel lemme share my xprnc wid uu..

yestrdy..I wz at dominos wid my frnz..n on the side table..there wz a grp ff ung gals n guys..probably they werw hanging out...n uu kno wt de were discussing...yes it wz KSG..but wait..nt5hng positive here...cz they were jz poking funnn dat luk..zee threw him..I read in times of india n ol..I ean ..I was so shocked..hw cab they poke fun...it angered me so much..ohh goddd..I cudnt take..I went there n shut them up..I mean I wz so frustated...my frnz came in to calm me down..n the grp ff ppl..I wz shreikimg at..they were jz lukin at me dumbfounded..Iaftr dat I left dat place..scene wz created...

nyhw..later I reakised..they must b sum wrkng prffsnl or ny students..who must nt b watching telly..c'mon...nt evry1 watches stelly..so its obvio fr them to nt kno it..the actual reazn..dat ..Karanm wz nt thrown out..but he hmself left it...due to his health reaznz..

den i realised...hw imortant n necesary it wz to hv a public apology issued fr him..they hv simply maligned his image...

regarding v fans ff him..no matter wt rubbish ny1 speaks..v kno..KARAN zz nt lyk dat..n v support him...n its nt fr us dat they need to ap[ologise ..but fr the general p[ublic...who dun give their tym to go on net n read thru the statements given by Karan or v supporting him..no1 listens ...newspaper n media zz wt enforces the thngs..n bring into lyt the actual facts...

no matter wt v do here...v cant shut up those public mouths poking fun or tokin bad bou him...unlyk ystrdy..I mean seriously..kitno ka mu kab tk band karwaenge..n fr wt..v hv nt dun nythng wrong..Karan hasnt dun nythng fr vich ,,his image zz at stake..

guyzz plzz..v hv to..v need to...

if uu ol r true KSGIan..plzz support me...

AFfr Karan gave official stmnt that he dint wanna do leagal case..n frm past few dys..seeing the support n trend on twitter..I wz keping mum..but aftr ystrdys scene..it has ignited teh fire again in me..I mean ..luk wt reality zz...v fans can spare the tym..but nt the general public..n nw evn hough KSG dusnt want or is unwilling...I SURELY WANT A PUBLIC APOLOGY issued by zee...its needed ...

A public apology inm the media byy zee zz needed fr hvng maligned his image...n m ready to take the plunge..jz need ur support...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

day_lily-LarryGurl-jazmeen_Flamestar_-Anitha-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Awesome article! TFS! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21_Flamestar_-Anitha-

Go to top