Story : Amitabha

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hello friends its long time i wasn't seen here and when i came found the forum as usual dead but thought to share a short story about Buddha which i read in Bengali her. though m nt sure whether anyone will read here or not but just couldn't stop myself from posting this as it touched my heart

The Story is taken from a famous Bengali novel Maitreya Jataka by renowned author Bani Basu i am only taking a leaf out of that book , though not  good writer but trying to present it with my touch

The story starts in Rajgriha (modern day Rajgir) ancient capital of Magadh, Bimbisara was the then king of Magadh who was a disciple of Buddha, in the time Buddha with his disciples were resting in Jetbn of Rajagriha , the story is about how his merciful touch brought feelings in emotionless barbarians

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why don't u write the whole story would love to read. 
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indu13

Why don't u write the whole story would love to read. 

thanks for comment was waiting if anyone comments there or not coz i thought none will read
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh great

Thanks a lot for sharing wonderful history part

Also love to read full & more

Also i had heard in Tourism Advertisement of Khushbu Gujarat Ki that Amitabh means Buddha

Amitabh Bacchan was saying that My name is given from Buddha's name

He was in Uparkot Fort of Gujarat where 2500 years old caves of Buddhist which was made by Samrat Ashoka 😛