Pavitra Rishta

it is not confirmed yet

lakshmi s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Not comfirmed. But seems rithvik is leaving pr.Hope he leaves and i will stop watching the show.Cv should kill arjunvpurvi and show ankita naren story as this serial is not pavithra any more purvi arjun characters are butchered to all boundaries.ashvik leave this show and want to see in new show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope so...PR se APR ka saaya hamesha hamesha k liye dur ho jaaye...
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The show has had many discrepancies of all kind, as I said in one thread earlier too. But I don't want to get into all that right now.

Sticking to the topic at hand - even us ArVi fans want ArVi phased out so this torture is over. The actors can probably not talk much about quitting, or that could be a clue to their upcoming tracks. But all of us have been fed up of the shoddy treatment given to Arjun and Purvi by the creatives of this show and we all want them phased out.

IMO, this is definitely not the time to focus on ArVi, especially when the actors playing these roles are extremely busy as Nach Baliye reaches its final stages. Am sure there are many stories of the umpteen characters that can be shown, just spare Arvi now please!
Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Yes, those cheap, ðŸ¤¬ CVs are just using AshVik's popularity by stretching their separation track and putting all sorts or roadblocks to their Reunion! 

Like that would attract the viewers back to the show! 

CVs have blood clots in their brains! 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CVs dangled the carrot before

COunting on same this time

Dangling away bunch of carrots.

Lets see if the same fall for it.

Desperate situation to reunite ArVi may require desperate actions..Petition yet again?

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Seems Arjun and Purvi's story is always needed to keep the viewers hooked on to PR. Hence the regular separation and uniting, but wish there was some sensibility involved too(Expecting too much??). Criticism will continue but the fact remains love Arvi or hate Arvi, you cannot ignore Arvi. 
God Bless all who still watch this show. 
Rithvik and Asha, you guys will always be needed in PR but I hope you two don't waste much time on this. You have better things to focus on.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Yes, Rithvik and Asha have moved ahead to better things!
 They need more time and energy for their other commitments than this stupid show with its disgusting twists and leaps! 
Hope they quit it soon! 
piya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its clear production are not allowing to leave rithvik asha coz they are trying to cash on their popularity.But i just hope rithvik asha take a call now and quit the show.They are in the peak of their career..In nach people have seen what asha is capable of..Ohh her expressions in each and every act is just mindblowing.Shes not the girl next door any more..She can play way more challenging roles rather than sheding buckets of glycerine.I am sure production houses are noticing her..And what to say about RD..He is simply mindblowing in whatever character he plays..So better they leave this crap, which i m pretty sure they will and come back with a show where there character again becomes iconic! Edited by only4ashvik - 10 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arjun & Purvi's love story went from cute to nauseating ðŸ¤¢.
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: punirashakti

Hope so...PR se APR ka saaya hamesha hamesha k liye dur ho jaaye...

jaab tak appka saya hai unpar tab tak nahi jana wala koi to hona cahiya na apko urratate karrnak liya