Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

BeIntehaa & Rang Rasiya Analysis (Page 5)

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Yes, RR may have higher TRPs but personally, after my own day's share of problems and hectic schedule, I don't want to sit through the same happening in another family.
Beintehaa is not dark and that works well for me. If in one episode, we had Zain hating Aaliya, the next episode had the heroine all geared up to give it back to him. It's too tiring to see the heroine sit there, coy and demure, being all sacrificial lamb for the family, because that is what an ideal bahu should do. Make no noise and pretend it's all okay. Seriously? Stern Smile

I watch Jee Le Zara on Sony as well, and trust me, a lot of us stopped watching when things were going downhill on a spiral. One or two days is okay, but after that it is too cumbersome.

Maybe they are biased towards RR, maybe the major population that watches the show likes dramatic stuff, maybe the fact they Sanaya has a huge fan following. But for me it's Beintehaa all the way for now! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1Marci-Maryam.K-

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinjaInPyjamas

Yes, RR may have higher TRPs but personally, after my own day's share of problems and hectic schedule, I don't want to sit through the same happening in another family.
Beintehaa is not dark and that works well for me. If in one episode, we had Zain hating Aaliya, the next episode had the heroine all geared up to give it back to him. It's too tiring to see the heroine sit there, coy and demure, being all sacrificial lamb for the family, because that is what an ideal bahu should do. Make no noise and pretend it's all okay. Seriously? Stern Smile

I watch Jee Le Zara on Sony as well, and trust me, a lot of us stopped watching when things were going downhill on a spiral. One or two days is okay, but after that it is too cumbersome.

Maybe they are biased towards RR, maybe the major population that watches the show likes dramatic stuff, maybe the fact they Sanaya has a huge fan following. But for me it's Beintehaa all the way for now! Embarrassed

No dear BI has higher  trp than RR LOL exactly thats my point..after a hectic schedule , no one likes to watch such a dark story LOL BI is new and fresh and these new couple ZaYa r doing a great jobTongue

Edited by -WhatThe- - 07 February 2014 at 9:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emptyheart-Maryam.K-.DushtKanya.

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

No dear BI has higher  trp than RR LOL exactly thats my point..after a hectic schedule , no one likes to watch such a dark story LOL BI is new and fresh and these new couple ZaYa r doing a great jobTongue

Oh okay. I am sorry, I just gathered that because I have heard people talking more about RR than BI. Even their forum I think has more activity, not that it affects the TRPs since a lot of us are from outside India. 
But I am glad BI has higher TRP :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam.K-

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Oh okay. I am sorry, I just gathered that because I have heard people talking more about RR than BI. Even their forum I think has more activity, not that it affects the TRPs since a lot of us are from outside India. 
But I am glad BI has higher TRP :)

Yah that forum has much activity , may be has more international viewers [though i m also a international viewer] than us but u know at the end of the day its TRP which decides the fate of a show LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam.K-Agrata23angrybread.DushtKanya.Alpha_Ka_Gamma

.DushtKanya. IF-Stunnerz
.DushtKanya.
.DushtKanya.

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
BI is miles better as it's a light show and at least Aliya speaks and is not a cry baby Stern Smile BI FTW Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1Marci-Maryam.K-NinjaInPyjamas.SobtiLicious.angrybread

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
And anyways its so obvious that RR is gonna go down the drain just like madhubala. Even though I'm a sanayaholic, I watched RR for a week got bored of it, started Beintehaa and its the best show that I'm addicted to after a long time(the last show I remember I was addicted to was ipkknd). Saurabh Tiwari gets popular actresses and uses them for popularity, that's a fact I hate about him. He used Drashti and I watched madhubala but then after rishbala's marriage it got crap, so I quited. RR has nothing new in it. Its the same hate-love story between a shy girl and angry boy, with same actors but the only difference is that it has a rajasthani background and on the other hand even Beintehaa has a hate-love story but in a different and unique way. Zain isn't an angry type, he is a free loving and funny boy while Aliya isn't those everyday crying girl who knows the truth but stands like a statue amd just cries. Aliya stands for her rights and could deal with everything very fairly and well and also she has the guts to take revenge. Overall Beintehaa is much much better than RR.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1MarciAgrata23NinjaInPyjamas.SobtiLicious.angrybread.DushtKanya.Alpha_Ka_Gamma

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
 I feel , too early to analysis bothe the shows.

Agree article is bais.

BI is competing with No 1 trp show DABH.Still trp is increasing.

After a month lei's see the tanking.

Both the shows r good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Narusaku Senior Member
Narusaku
Narusaku

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
A fair review Thumbs Up though i feel both these shows are nothing alike as their both pretty awesome in their own rrspective ways ! But i do agree that beintehaa needs to step it up a notch we need more ZaYa Ermm 

Edited by mikasa - 08 February 2014 at 12:11am

Go to top