BeIntehaa & Rang Rasiya Analysis - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
i luv simple nd soft love stories so atleast i cant watch dt dark nd gloomy shw...infact i saw dt shw first day bt couldnt watch whole epi...m nt biased to any shw bcz m nt a fan of any actor...i saw both shws just for time pass nd loved bi
First of all TFS,
Now as the viewer of both the shows I somehow agree to the analysis.
But both the shows hv thier plus points and minus points.

Both the shows have different concepts.
So I would say both r best on thier places.
I watch both the shows, and love them both. 
I don't think they should be compared as they are completely different. 

The reviewer also makes it sound like just because there's already one show with a Muslim community you can't have another, as if there's to much portrayal of Muslims on television.😕
Apparently it's a typical Muslim family, what does that even mean? All the families portrayed on Indian shows seem the same to me. Plus all stories in the end are about how the female and male lead end up together, so why is that a problem?

And for goodness sake the show is only a week old, and they're already asking for unneeded twists and turns.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
I haven't watched RR so no idea, and am not a Sanaya Irani fan either. But I love how Beintehaa has shaped up so far. I gave it a try with 0 expectations, but in my opinion its one of the nicest shows on tv. <3
Beintehaa'a simplicity adds to it's charm. I watched the first few episodes of RangRasiya and the only thing that I liked was the scenery and filmography. I lost interest after the fourth episode as it is quite gloomy. I am almost one hundred percent sure that the grandeur of RangRasiya will fade after the initial month. The production house for that show has the tendency to slate their shows like films with the promos and initial episodes, but it becomes the same gisa pita story.Edited by imli123 - 10 years ago
Beintehaa all the way, show rocks 

I have my issues with BI, but it is a lot better than RR for me of which I saw only 2-3 episodes and was shocked at seeing so much manhandling  . I don't have the patience to see another hero with a troubled past.
Beinteha rocks... love you ZAYA!
Yeah the article does seem a little biased towards RR, but all that matters to me is that the Beintehaa cast and crew are doing an Outstanding job!!!
Personally I started watching RR before BI and got slightly addicted, but then I decided to give BI a chance and I am SO thankful that I did, because I instantly fell in love! Once I went BI I never went back. I actually lost interest in RR and now I am completely obsessed with BI.

Fresh faces, new approach, new light shed on different characters and perceptions is what BI is about. The light heartedness of the show is what caught my eye and kept my interest, RR was way too intense and dark for me I just couldn't handle it, my own view. I love the casting of BI, Harshad Arora and Preetika Rao are so refreshing to watch, and they are doing an awesome job as newcomers!!! The show is so refreshing to watch, so no need for twists and turns, a story just doesn't survive on that crap. (excuse my language) 

So saying all that I don't think the two shows that are run on the same channel and on different time slots, should have to compete, doesn't make any sense, the channel still gets its view either way. Sometimes I feel as if people try to create unnecessary drama and comparison such as this article. 
Edited by Marci - 10 years ago
RR would obviously be popular because Sanaya is in it. But its a great achievement for Beintehaa to gather so much fans so quick despite HarsIka being new-comers.