Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Anarocksick

A wonderful poem 👏

Thank you Anarocksick. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anupama.

God! you made me all senti now.. These are the moments which make me realize that I still miss Ipk so much that its inexplicable for me to understand. I loved what you said about not able to move on delibrately. How true!

Such a sweet poem Durga!

Hi Anupama. Felt the need to write this. Was sensing a wave of sadness rising among friends about the possibility of having to move on. Most have left, but I know they still have IPk in their hearts. And there are still many who are here. IPK is a beautiful gift we have that must be cherished and enjoyed.

Thanks for loving the poem.

DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SizzlingBarun-

👏

Thanks for the claps. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheesemad

I loved the poem so much! :D

It made me emotional

Thanks. The emotional feeling is mutual. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

Beauty!

Esp, loved the last stanza... Kind of answered it all... Why heart longs for these two...and this feeling is not going away anywhere... Becos this is "home" ... And they have become very dear to us... That pool side.. Those stars... Two crazy people madly on love... but crazily conversing... These have become a part of us! 

Thanks for this lovely ode Durga.

Thanks Horizon. Yes, this has become our home. Can't stay away from here for long. Our thread has become such a beautiful home, we feel so relaxed here. Don't feel like logging off at all.
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Oh Durga, that's simply gorgeous... I can feel every word, every sentiment you evoke. The lines in Red are wonderful...I love the thought there...Ghar aur Jazbaat! Kya bhudiya baat kah dee tumney!! 

Thank you for expressing with such beauty and tenderness, you lovely lovely ladki!!

Isskiya, bhelcomes. Your emotional post started these thoughts. Couldn't comment there, but resulted in this poem. So, in a way, you've inspired me. Thank you dear laal ladki. 😳
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

move on?

lovely name, durga.

every word resonates... this is home indeed so why should one move on?

and yeah at times it will hurt and madden, but most times we'll just have a great time, so...

sorry... not moving anywhere.

beautiful poem. thanks so much.

Indi, me neither. And why should we leave? Abhi na jaayenge chodkar, abhi dil bhara nahin ... Jo khatam ho kisi jagah, ye aisa silsila nahin ...

Thanks Indi. 😳
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Durga,  

Beautifully written and true to at least my feelings. I will never leave here, at least not until my heart desires it. IPK has brought  us all together, kindred spirits IT TOUCHED OUR SOULS AND I AM NOT NEARLY READY TO GIVE UP THIS BLESSING gift which has been given to me.  I love my sister Blasters and have uncovered something within which is still yet to be unraveled like Arnav and Khushis love. 😉

Hi birthday girl,

So true. We are still discovering this beautiful bonding. And it is a wonderful feeling as these layers are uncovered one by one. Thanks Cynthia. 😳
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: babycakes23

aww awesome poem

Thanks. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Durga 😊

It's not easy to move on.I tell you , may be I will write or not but living here is my life.Samjhi tum...can't say more than that.

Faiqa,

Haan samjhi. 😊  Thanks. 😳