Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Chakku they should end this show better than running this way. I agree with you still I will say DD is bit more interested in the show than VD. DD apologise with fans and all but VD... even I am VD fan but I believe he had already exceedly taken holiday. Even before new year he has taken holiday for few days. From past one month many times VD's body double was used in many scene and it looked weird because VD's voice use to run and his back was shown with opposite person's face... there you can recognise he is not VD and instead his body double. Even KRK's entry when he is shown wearing shirt it was his body double instead of him. Plus when VD's body double was finished DD's body double was used. Still DD never took any holiday so she deserve this holiday more than anyone plus DD's body double is good so in scenes it doesn't look bad but VD's body double do not look like VD in anyway so makers should take care there. From past so many days we hardly getting DVD together giving any shot if we see properly and again a holiday it shows they lost interest with makers as well. But we cannot blame actors agar makers and fans dono interest kho chuke hai so how we can blame on actors. Still I can see DD putting an effort for this show, apologising with fans and trying to find where is the mistake👏 no doubt her fans call her professional I wish even VD could be little professional but I am disappointed with him for his commitment over show. I agree he is a good actor but still he should take care. I doubt if he continue like this then I will see him anytime again. Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 tfs ,how dare they ,to saty that  dvd  is unprofessional ,whan they dont take holidays and give their 100% time and then they are interested in bhai bakwas track
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Main bhi kab se yahi bol rahi hoon. They have made their show like Tarak mehta now. They start a track in one week and end it in 4-5 epis and start another one. But the TRPs of that show are high because there is some logic atleast and there aren't loopholes🤢 Yahan toh story ka koi sir pair hi nahi hai. The other day my mom was asking Meera ka kya hua? Then she said , "Nayi nayi stories laate rehte hain and purani ko close nahi karte".🥱

@Blue - Lets see for how long😉

yes more than actors availability and excecution the story is the main problem but nobody bothers about it.. see initially when RK wasnt even in love with Madhu how he used to keep a track of everything.. even he found out that Deepali mixed something in madhu's sargi.. and he bashed her for that.. and now Pabo tried to kill their unborn child and even Madhu.. but RK has no clue .. why will people watch the show? for romance?I guess they can do romance apne ghar mein.. they dont need to watch a serial for that.. see in BV.. how they balance out the good and bad... there  in that show adults of the family get to know if a child shares his lunch box with someone at school... here villain do whatever and remain free.. if anyone can be blamed for this condition of the show then its the writing team.. Mr.Writer should really stop teaching English on twitter and concentrate on the show.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shahi i agree with you whole heartedly😆
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 

They better shut the show, instead of this blame game. 🤢 
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shonuu

. if anyone can be blamed for this condition of the show then its the writing team.. Mr.Writer should really stop teaching English on twitter and concentrate on the show.

sorry for coming in between..but could not help to say that this line is 🤣 🤣 🤣 👍🏼
Edited by loveurkmadhu - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

yes more than actors availability and excecution the story is the main problem but nobody bothers about it.. see initially when RK wasnt even in love with Madhu how he used to keep a track of everything.. even he found out that Deepali mixed something in madhu's sargi.. and he bashed her for that.. and now Pabo tried to kill their unborn child and even Madhu.. but RK has no clue .. why will people watch the show? for romance?I guess they can do romance apne ghar mein.. they dont need to watch a serial for that.. see in BV.. how they balance out the good and bad... there  in that show adults of the family get to know if a child shares his lunch box with someone at school... here villain do whatever and remain free.. if anyone can be blamed for this condition of the show then its the writing team.. Mr.Writer should really stop teaching English on twitter and concentrate on the show.

Jab actors the, tab kaunse teer maar liye?😆😆 ST should take some lesson from Gul. Her previous show had shut down bcoz of lead so she made sure that QH has strong parallel tracks to keep the audience hooked when the leads take off and that paid off. MEIEJ has only been running on DVD's shoulders for two years. There is NO parallel track at all. 🥱

And the writing of the show these days is pathetic🥱 Then they say that they love the show like before🥱

Befikre thumbnail
@anki - The show had potential last year. Now it is doomed.

@ananya - Mera sapna of seeing it getting shut
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Going off topic... Chakku I am thinking of joining Bhai's forum..  I miss him! 🥺😛😆 Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

Going off topic... Chakku I am thinking of joining Bhai's forum..  I miss him! 🥺😛😆

Sorry to come in between par usiki buri nazar iss show pe lagi hai.😡 Ye aisa grahan hai jo jaake bhi show se hata nahin. Kis ghadi mien iski entry hui thi show mien.😡 Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago