Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article! (Page 17)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Sorry Charu, but after watching today's episode, I am on DVD's side. Did you see how much they actually made VD slog before giving him an off? He was there for full 44 minutes in the 22 minutes episode! DD has done same in the past.

Then why are they being called unprofessional by the PH?

Really? 

I did not see the episode today! Gotta watch it!

Chakku.. thanks for this thread.. I feel a lot better now, after venting out my frustration a little. Embarrassed

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 06 January 2014 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikresilent.desire

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful_heart

Sorry Charu, but after watching today's episode, I am on DVD's side. Did you see how much they actually made VD slog before giving him an off? He was there for full 44 minutes in the 22 minutes episode! DD has done same in the past.

Thumbs UpI agree with after episode I was like we have VD VD and VD but the execution was again poor in double role scene. I change party now.TongueLOL I know bohat jaldi change kiya but kya Karun abhi after seeing episode I was like O VD was there full time and still article coming out and letthing his fans also bash him.Angry I hate this article now.

Seriously! We were bashing them for unprofessionalism but they slogged before taking an off and their own PH doesn't support themDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkForeverForUanitaraniValar.Morghulissilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Thumbs UpI agree with after episode I was like we have VD VD and VD but the execution was again poor in double role scene. I change party now.TongueLOL I know bohat jaldi change kiya but kya Karun abhi after seeing episode I was like O VD was there full time and still article coming out and letthing his fans also bash him.Angry I hate this article now.

Seriously! We were bashing them for unprofessionalism but they slogged before taking an off and their own PH doesn't support themDead
DeadDeadDead Now I seriously want them to take responsibility themselves then poor actors specially VD.Angry Maine bichare ko itna suna diya and episode tho acha khasa bank karke gaya hai ye sab uske absence mien jaan buchke aise articles kar rahe hai same for DD. This is too bad.

Valar.MorghulisBefikre

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Sorry to butt in guys... but supporting them? Chakku, ST deliberately gave a vague statement while DVD took some days off so that people can read between the lines and throw mud on the actors... 

I feel bad that I blamed DVD as well... I did not bash them (I think Ermm) .. but I didn't support them much as well.. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkKennosilent.desireBefikre

vparekh Groupbie
vparekh
vparekh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
After a lead actor they will blame audience... They are not kind of people who can learn from there mistake.  So now wait for twitt from cvs that would say viewers are only responsible for ruin the show.

bcbs_srkBefikre

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

Sorry to butt in guys... but supporting them? Chakku, ST deliberately gave a vague statement while DVD took some days off so that people can read between the lines and throw mud on the actors... 

I feel bad that I blamed DVD as well... I did not bash them (I think Ermm) .. but I didn't support them much as well.. Ouch
blue - I said same.LOL Even me khafi bashing kardi bicharo ki what type of fan I can be aivai bichare ko kitna bol diya.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged

blue - I said same.LOL Even me khafi bashing kardi bicharo ki what type of fan I can be aivai bichare ko kitna bol diya.Ouch

I feel like I cheated DVD... Ouch

And I blame TB and NF for this!! AngryLOL

Gonna bash them even harder now! Angry

anitaranisilent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

I feel like I cheated DVD... Ouch

And I blame TB and NF for this!! AngryLOL

Gonna bash them even harder now! Angry
AngryAngryAngryAngry They are surely gone from us now. They made fool out of us why don't they take blame for Sultan... wait even I will nikalo bhadas after making post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Valar.Morghulis

Go to top