UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article! - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by beautiful_heart

blue - I said same.πŸ˜† Even me khafi bashing kardi bicharo ki what type of fan I can be aivai bichare ko kitna bol diya.

I feel like I cheated DVD... 

And I blame TB and NF for this!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Gonna bash them even harder now! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by Valar.Morghulis

I feel like I cheated DVD... 

And I blame TB and NF for this!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Gonna bash them even harder now! πŸ˜‘
AngryAngryAngryAngry They are surely gone from us now. They made fool out of us why don't they take blame for Sultan... wait even I will nikalo bhadas after making post.

LOL! So basically in this thread we can bitch about anything related to MEIEJ? πŸ˜†

Okay... let me start my essay then!!! πŸ˜†

*folding sleeves* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

1. What the hell was the need to kill off Balraj so early?? Why did they create such an epic character like him and got Raj Zutshi to play him with so much perfection only to get him killed off in days?!!! Were they so blind that they did not see that he has so much potential?? I can never forgive Padmini for killing off my Balraj!! πŸ˜‘😑😑

2. After Balraj, we never got any good antagonist!!! Bhujang seems like a good anatgonist... but he gets less screen time and I hope he does not have a clunky motive behind this plan otherwise it will be a major put off!! πŸ˜‘

3. Why couldn't they bring in the heroine track after unwedding! It was the perfect time to bring that track!! It would have made perfect sense!! But no they had to bring in the most lame and stupid character I have ever read or seen in my entire life!!!

4. Bhai πŸ€’ ... they need not do any kind of research and market study to get to know what went wrong with the show and how a show which was in top 5 is not even in top 20 now! they just should have watched their own damn show during Bhai days!!! πŸ€’🀒🀒 ... killed the charm of our show! Never going to forgive him or anyone who was responsible of bringing him in the show!! 

5. People say we should credit ST because he created RK! Well... is RK is the only responsibility he has? What about rest of the characters? Ik RK bana ke kaunsa teer maar lia when all the characters so weak and underdeveloped and butchered!! even RK was butchered!! 

6. Pabho track.. is it over? Is it still going? Is she positive? Is she negative? What the hell is she doing in the show? No closure of any type!! πŸ˜‘😑😑  

Oh God! I can go on and on! But seriously... leads took holidays abhi na... isse pehlay kaunsa MEIEJ was breaking world records on TRP charts?? 

I am not defending the leads... but I am just saying that illogical storylines, clunky characterization, lack of budget have all been affecting MEIEJ since months and it's all CVs fault!! It's not like suddenly TRPs dropped from 4 to 1.8 because leads took holidays.. πŸ€’

Well I hope ST's new baby dies a horrible death! πŸ€’

I am neutral when it comes to DVD, I do not blame DD much in this case but as much as I love Vivian... he needs to get his shit together!!!I do not want people to call him unprofessional.. πŸ€”

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by _charu_

🀣

fine..

the MB team are humans too...when the leads were partying on new year, few were working the full day bec. MB had to be on air on Jan 1st ! 

If the leads have to bank the episodes , the schedules of the entire cast wud have been upset, they must be working overtime bec. someone had to celebrate their anniversary or birthday for 5 days ! may I ask, why should they oblige with the leads ? they can also say tht we have new years, we have birthdays we feel like attending parties..what about them?

Well said..Banking episodes is no big deal.But certainly the quality would be compromised either before or after vacations,Everything would be rushed up.We would have body doubles.single shots in important scenes which is a put off. When somebody has back to back holidays the show  and everyone's schedule is jeopardized.I don't blame them for flop tracks but chutti must be planned with reasonable duration.
TFS πŸ˜•...It's TB rumors...let's see within a month it will b clear...but the ph is to be blamed when the leads were present,the writers wrote the senseless plot instead of working on the story the writer was busy correcting English of  fans...
Oh woww this is what the leads get after working like machines as if the story by PH's is Oscar winning, What a looser this ST is, Why can't he give them forever off so that they can move ahead in there carrier

LOL! So basically in this thread we can bitch about anything related to MEIEJ? πŸ˜†

Okay... let me start my essay then!!! πŸ˜†

*folding sleeves* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

1. What the hell was the need to kill off Balraj so early?? Why did they create such an epic character like him and got Raj Zutshi to play him with so much perfection only to get him killed off in days?!!! Were they so blind that they did not see that he has so much potential?? I can never forgive Padmini for killing off my Balraj!! πŸ˜‘😑😑

2. After Balraj, we never got any good antagonist!!! Bhujang seems like a good anatgonist... but he gets less screen time and I hope he does not have a clunky motive behind this plan otherwise it will be a major put off!! πŸ˜‘

3. Why couldn't they bring in the heroine track after unwedding! It was the perfect time to bring that track!! It would have made perfect sense!! But no they had to bring in the most lame and stupid character I have ever read or seen in my entire life!!!

4. Bhai πŸ€’ ... they need not do any kind of research and market study to get to know what went wrong with the show and how a show which was in top 5 is not even in top 20 now! they just should have watched their own damn show during Bhai days!!! πŸ€’🀒🀒 ... killed the charm of our show! Never going to forgive him or anyone who was responsible of bringing him in the show!! 

5. People say we should credit ST because he created RK! Well... is RK is the only responsibility he has? What about rest of the characters? Ik RK bana ke kaunsa teer maar lia when all the characters so weak and underdeveloped and butchered!! even RK was butchered!! 

6. Pabho track.. is it over? Is it still going? Is she positive? Is she negative? What the hell is she doing in the show? No closure of any type!! πŸ˜‘😑😑  

Oh God! I can go on and on! But seriously... leads took holidays abhi na... isse pehlay kaunsa MEIEJ was breaking world records on TRP charts?? 

I am not defending the leads... but I am just saying that illogical storylines, clunky characterization, lack of budget have all been affecting MEIEJ since months and it's all CVs fault!! It's not like suddenly TRPs dropped from 4 to 1.8 because leads took holidays.. πŸ€’

Well I hope ST's new baby dies a horrible death! πŸ€’

I am neutral when it comes to DVD, I do not blame DD much in this case but as much as I love Vivian... he needs to get his shit together!!!I do not want people to call him unprofessional.. πŸ€”

Maria, the answer to your first 3 points is that ST never wanted Balraj to be killed off..they had planned the heroine track with Balraj bec. this is what they showed..Madhu will bring his downfall..but the whole plot was changed bec. Mr. somebody had to be accommodated...We must thank ST , it was only bec. of him tht RK and Madhu got married...otherwise channel was insisting on changing the whole plot to suit Mr. favorite... it was only after his exit that the channel gave a freehand to ST, when they saw tht TRPs plummeted bec. of their poor decisions...it was ST's mistake that heroine track wasn't implemented properly...but there also i won't blame him completely, he was under pressure to get the TRPs going...they had to change the tracks every week and month bec. they never got the TRPs..their execution was poor...heroine track was never planned this way...that is entirely their fault..but now when the TRPs r showing some improvement and a track is acceptable to the fans, after probably RM's wedding, and they are working hard on it, the actors are not cooperating?

ST was busy with RR and MB was ignored...but tell me, who doesn't face this problem? When IPK started Geet was ignored and when QH was conceptualized, IPK was ignored..this is what I heard from their fans...It happened with Ekta too..does she create mind blowing soaps? 

leads taking an off is a different issue..these questions will come to anybody's mind..why consequitive holidays ? have them spaced out...have them coordinated with your co stars...i am not guessing this, my sources are very reliable πŸ€£ the twitter !! She herself said tht Goa was a last minute decision..and this leave taking business wouldn't have blown out of proportion if she didn't bark on the fans on twitter..
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Sorry Charu, but after watching today's episode, I am on DVD's side. Did you see how much they actually made VD slog before giving him an off? He was there for full 44 minutes in the 22 minutes episode! DD has done same in the past.

Then why are they being called unprofessional by the PH?

Chakku, firstly ST or nobody called DVD unprofessional , tht was done by the person who reported the news..ST never gave any statement on it..

two, this sequence was planned last week and it was shot when VD returned from his holiday...He went on his vacation yest. and DVD have tried to bank the episodes for this week...so we will talk next week..😊 
@ Charu - Just tell me one thing which show relies so heavily on its leads. Out of the 22 minutes time, 15 minutes have to be devoted by DVD. ST has never been able to develop side characters or side plots.
They could have shown Sikki falling in love with some other girl or developed some other side characters. They always choose horrible sub plots  and depict them even worser like Deepali Pabho freindship or Bittuji and Roma 🀒 so obviously they fail and the burden stays on the lead couple.

In no other shows the leads have to give so much screen time. it is not as if the leads there don't take holidays.

I agree that some spacing between the holidays should be there but then again when people are overworked or misused beyond a certain limit they end up saying to hell with it. I am not saying  that especially VD is not at fault here but he is not the only one wrong. NF is equally to blame.

For us it is a show which we are emotionally attached with, for them it is work plain and simple and that too very tiring and taxing work. 

If they had been taking leaves off and on just like that it would have been ok but new year, birthdays and anniversarys have to be exempted.  

Ok NF has got serious now with the show but think about if from DVD's point of view also. Why should they pay with their personal time for NF's fault?

Its like my Boss goes on a vacation from Monday to Friday (while I am working in office) and then asks me to work on Saturday and Sunday also as an important report to be filed. Will I not shout 'NOT FAIR'?

Edited by Poluk - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

Maria, the answer to your first 3 points is that ST never wanted Balraj to be killed off..they had planned the heroine track with Balraj bec. this is what they showed..Madhu will bring his downfall..but the whole plot was changed bec. Mr. somebody had to be accommodated...We must thank ST , it was only bec. of him tht RK and Madhu got married...otherwise channel was insisting on changing the whole plot to suit Mr. favorite... it was only after his exit that the channel gave a freehand to ST, when they saw tht TRPs plummeted bec. of their poor decisions...it was ST's mistake that heroine track wasn't implemented properly...but there also i won't blame him completely, he was under pressure to get the TRPs going...they had to change the tracks every week and month bec. they never got the TRPs..their execution was poor...heroine track was never planned this way...that is entirely their fault..but now when the TRPs r showing some improvement and a track is acceptable to the fans, after probably RM's wedding, and they are working hard on it, the actors are not cooperating?

ST was busy with RR and MB was ignored...but tell me, who doesn't face this problem? When IPK started Geet was ignored and when QH was conceptualized, IPK was ignored..this is what I heard from their fans...It happened with Ekta too..does she create mind blowing soaps?

leads taking an off is a different issue..these questions will come to anybody's mind..why consequitive holidays ? have them spaced out...have them coordinated with your co stars...i am not guessing this, my sources are very reliable🀣the twitter !! She herself said tht Goa was a last minute decision..and this leave taking business wouldn't have blown out of proportion if she didn't bark on the fans on twitter..

Charu , a Mr. Somebody came only one month after the unwedding.. So why blame the channel for killing off Balraj n not going with the heroine plot?
I agree that the entire Bhai fiasco was channel ka kiya Kara. But you cannot blame them for every lost good opportunity of bringing in the heroine track! Edited by zoya_naziya - 10 years ago