Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article! - Page 13

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Guys aaj saari bhadaas nikal hi do🀣

😑Ok I want to nikalo my bhadas on Sultan now. Why that character was brought if that would have not brought then scene could be something else. Who takes responsibility to bring Sultan and force him on us. Half audience went after that.πŸ˜†

Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
LOL! So basically in this thread we can bitch about anything related to MEIEJ? πŸ˜†

Okay... let me start my essay then!!! πŸ˜†

*folding sleeves* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

1. What the hell was the need to kill off Balraj so early?? Why did they create such an epic character like him and got Raj Zutshi to play him with so much perfection only to get him killed off in days?!!! Were they so blind that they did not see that he has so much potential?? I can never forgive Padmini for killing off my Balraj!! πŸ˜‘😑😑

2. After Balraj, we never got any good antagonist!!! Bhujang seems like a good anatgonist... but he gets less screen time and I hope he does not have a clunky motive behind this plan otherwise it will be a major put off!! πŸ˜‘

3. Why couldn't they bring in the heroine track after unwedding! It was the perfect time to bring that track!! It would have made perfect sense!! But no they had to bring in the most lame and stupid character I have ever read or seen in my entire life!!!

4. Bhai πŸ€’ ... they need not do any kind of research and market study to get to know what went wrong with the show and how a show which was in top 5 is not even in top 20 now! they just should have watched their own damn show during Bhai days!!! πŸ€’🀒🀒 ... killed the charm of our show! Never going to forgive him or anyone who was responsible of bringing him in the show!! 

5. People say we should credit ST because he created RK! Well... is RK is the only responsibility he has? What about rest of the characters? Ik RK bana ke kaunsa teer maar lia when all the characters so weak and underdeveloped and butchered!! even RK was butchered!! 

6. Pabho track.. is it over? Is it still going? Is she positive? Is she negative? What the hell is she doing in the show? No closure of any type!! πŸ˜‘😑😑  

Oh God! I can go on and on! But seriously... leads took holidays abhi na... isse pehlay kaunsa MEIEJ was breaking world records on TRP charts?? 

I am not defending the leads... but I am just saying that illogical storylines, clunky characterization, lack of budget have all been affecting MEIEJ since months and it's all CVs fault!! It's not like suddenly TRPs dropped from 4 to 1.8 because leads took holidays.. πŸ€’

Well I hope ST's new baby dies a horrible death! πŸ€’

I am neutral when it comes to DVD, I do not blame DD much in this case but as much as I love Vivian... he needs to get his shit together!!!I do not want people to call him unprofessional.. πŸ€”

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry Charu, but after watching today's episode, I am on DVD's side. Did you see how much they actually made VD slog before giving him an off? He was there for full 44 minutes in the 22 minutes episode! DD has done same in the past.

Then why are they being called unprofessional by the PH?
silent.desire thumbnail

Sorry Charu, but after watching today's episode, I am on DVD's side. Did you see how much they actually made VD slog before giving him an off? He was there for full 44 minutes in the 22 minutes episode! DD has done same in the past.

πŸ‘πŸΌI agree with after episode I was like we have VD VD and VD but the execution was again poor in double role scene. I change party now.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I know bohat jaldi change kiya but kya Karun abhi after seeing episode I was like O VD was there full time and still article coming out and letthing his fans also bash him.😑 I hate this article now. Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago

Really? 

I did not see the episode today! Gotta watch it!

Chakku.. thanks for this thread.. I feel a lot better now, after venting out my frustration a little. πŸ˜³
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: beautiful_heart

πŸ‘πŸΌI agree with after episode I was like we have VD VD and VD but the execution was again poor in double role scene. I change party now.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I know bohat jaldi change kiya but kya Karun abhi after seeing episode I was like O VD was there full time and still article coming out and letthing his fans also bash him.😑 I hate this article now.

Seriously! We were bashing them for unprofessionalism but they slogged before taking an off and their own PH doesn't support them🀒
silent.desire thumbnail

Seriously! We were bashing them for unprofessionalism but they slogged before taking an off and their own PH doesn't support them🀒

🀒🀒🀒 Now I seriously want them to take responsibility themselves then poor actors specially VD.Angry Maine bichare ko itna suna diya and episode tho acha khasa bank karke gaya hai ye sab uske absence mien jaan buchke aise articles kar rahe hai same for DD. This is too bad.

Sorry to butt in guys... but supporting them? Chakku, ST deliberately gave a vague statement while DVD took some days off so that people can read between the lines and throw mud on the actors... 

I feel bad that I blamed DVD as well... I did not bash them (I think πŸ€”) .. but I didn't support them much as well.. 
vparekh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After a lead actor they will blame audience... They are not kind of people who can learn from there mistake.  So now wait for twitt from cvs that would say viewers are only responsible for ruin the show.
silent.desire thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

Sorry to butt in guys... but supporting them? Chakku, ST deliberately gave a vague statement while DVD took some days off so that people can read between the lines and throw mud on the actors... 

I feel bad that I blamed DVD as well... I did not bash them (I think πŸ€”) .. but I didn't support them much as well.. 

blue - I said same.πŸ˜† Even me khafi bashing kardi bicharo ki what type of fan I can be aivai bichare ko kitna bol diya.Ouch