Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshisfan

I also think that it's easy to call someone unprofessional, when we take our vacation fully, and other don't and they keep entertaining us.

Believe me I also want good episodes (not filler ones), well executed (not messy) with DVD (in the same frame, DVD from all angles right, left, front, behind... meaning without BDs😆), I'm just trying also to see things from their point of view

perhaps he should work for 2 days and holiday for 2 days and continue doing that throughout the year 😆

seriously Najat, i am happy with his hhhmmm haan shocked expression single shots also..but what will they show in the absence of leads? How Bhujang became a don?
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poluk

But do they get weekends or even sundays off?  the working hours are also abnormal. 

People who work for days at a stretch usually take 3-5 days off together after every few months. My sister and BIL are Doctors and they work 24*7 but then have such vacations every 3-4 months. 

People tend to burn out with over exhaustion. Disinterest and boredom also comes in if you keep on doing the same job without a break. Now a days Corporates instead of letting their employees encash  leaves encourage them to take vacations to improve productivit
I think these people have taken leaves only now after August. And the way MB story line has been in  recent times even Salman Khan could not have saved it. So why blame DVD and their holidays?

Now that the plot is again interesting TRPs are rising inspite of the holidays. ST is just trying to find scape goats for his shortcomings.

Shruti, MB is not going off air, they are not finding scapegoats either...Colors have more shitty shows on air with low TRPs , when they r given time to grow, MB is already established..I agree ST is to be blamed for the last 6 months...but what happened now? they tried something new, the track just started and VD is on a 2 week long break with 3 days in b/w to bank the episodes...i dun care how they manage ...but it's not wrong to call them unprofessional, VD's honeymoon was unplanned  , so was this Goa trip..i dunno about his anniversary...DD was already out on a holiday before VD and VD taking a leave must have impacted the show..the break can also last for 2 or 3 days..the holidays can be scheduled and breaks can be spaced out.

its not that they r working 24*7, 7 days a week, that is history..now MB airs 5 days a week , the burden is low ..i admit they give their best shot under all constraints...the MB team is also working , their working hours is more than that of DVD...not just MB, all shows work on the same pattern...if they have time to spare, they r partying, that is not the fault of PH or the fans..its them who have to manage their schedules..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
🤣, 🤣,, 🤣 🤣
New Baby ki khushi me ST pagla gaya
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ST  is weaK producer/writer... he can only manage 1 show at atym... he played his game very smartly, wen he started MB he casted DD n VD both who hav huge fan following, dis gave his show a high boost evn b4 it went on air... den came DDEK he casted new faces, who had no fan following... n da show neva set a bar in da trp charts... dis was da tym ST shud proved HIMSLF N SHOWN HIS TALENT...👎🏼 BUT HE FAILED DER...  n knw RR he casted SI n put anew comer wit here... he needed sum1 wit a fan following n knwn face 2 set his bar high... dis jus proves dat ST is a weak producer... n 2 full ov himslf    LOOSER I HATE HIM
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree 100%, when the actors were available they showed crappy twist of sultan. PH can't even handle one show properly and  they blame hard working actors for their failure😆.
I refused to watch their new show even though I like the leads.
Edited by bcbs_srk - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys aaj saari bhadaas nikal hi do🤣
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

Chakku they should end this show better than running this way. I agree with you still I will say DD is bit more interested in the show than VD. DD apologise with fans and all but VD... even I am VD fan but I believe he had already exceedly taken holiday. Even before new year he has taken holiday for few days. From past one month many times VD's body double was used in many scene and it looked weird because VD's voice use to run and his back was shown with opposite person's face... there you can recognise he is not VD and instead his body double. Even KRK's entry when he is shown wearing shirt it was his body double instead of him. Plus when VD's body double was finished DD's body double was used. Still DD never took any holiday so she deserve this holiday more than anyone plus DD's body double is good so in scenes it doesn't look bad but VD's body double do not look like VD in anyway so makers should take care there. From past so many days we hardly getting DVD together giving any shot if we see properly and again a holiday it shows they lost interest with makers as well. But we cannot blame actors agar makers and fans dono interest kho chuke hai so how we can blame on actors. Still I can see DD putting an effort for this show, apologising with fans and trying to find where is the mistake👏 no doubt her fans call her professional I wish even VD could be little professional but I am disappointed with him for his commitment over show. I agree he is a good actor but still he should take care. I doubt if he continue like this then I will see him anytime again.

Well said dear ...agree with u 😊

@Chakku : RR rocks...MB sucks 😡😆
Edited by tulipstar - 10 years ago
krithi12 thumbnail
agree.just few days back dvd went for leave but mb has lost track long before
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! nw low trps nd thy INDIRECTLY started to blamin d leads!! 🤣

"👏" to ST N D Nautanki Team! 

Hadd Hai! whr thr is NO STORIES TO GIVE thn jst GET OFF THIS SHOW naa nd showers d LOUU to Ur New Baby! 😳 🤢 🤢

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Guys aaj saari bhadaas nikal hi do🤣

🤣

fine..

the MB team are humans too...when the leads were partying on new year, few were working the full day bec. MB had to be on air on Jan 1st ! 

If the leads have to bank the episodes , the schedules of the entire cast wud have been upset, they must be working overtime bec. someone had to celebrate their anniversary or birthday for 5 days ! may I ask, why should they oblige with the leads ? they can also say tht we have new years, we have birthdays we feel like attending parties..what about them?