UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article! - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
So now it's DVD's turn to be bashed๐Ÿ˜† I think they are human beings and they need vacations too, I know they should make a better planning of their vacations but the most important events in their lifes are around this period

VD is christian so New year holds importance to him, his first wedding anniversary is important too

DD's birthday is important for her

We know they take few vacations, they didn't have proper summer vacation

Fans are sad I know, but if they banked enough episodes to cover their absence I won't mind, but yes I agree on one point the BDs are very irritating, they spoil the charm๐Ÿ˜”

I also think that it's easy to call someone unprofessional, when we take our vacation fully, and other don't and they keep entertaining us.

Believe me I also want good episodes (not filler ones), well executed (not messy) with DVD (in the same frame, DVD from all angles right, left, front, behind... meaning without BDs๐Ÿ˜†), I'm just trying also to see things from their point of view Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by arshisfan

So now it's DVD's turn to be bashed๐Ÿ˜† I think they are human beings and they need vacations too, I know they should make a better planning of their vacations but the most important events in their lifes are around this period

VD is christian so New year holds importance to him, his first wedding anniversary is important too

DD's birthday is important for her

We know they take few vacations, they didn't have proper summer vacation

Fans are sad I know, but if they banked enough episodes to cover their absence I won't mind, but yes I agree on one point the BDs are very irritating, they spoil the charm๐Ÿ˜”

I also think that it's easy to call someone unprofessional, when we take our vacation fully, and other don't and they keep entertaining us.

Believe me I also want good episodes (not filler ones), well executed (not messy) with DVD (in the same frame, DVD from all angles right, left, front, behind... meaning without BDs๐Ÿ˜†), I'm just trying also to see things from their point of view

Yup they need holidays and that is what I am saying. With the crap that this show has become, anyone would want to take offs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanx a ton Mojo!
for those posts ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ mainu early join karna chahiye tha ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†
chakku weneva u make a post on my long lost lubb ๐Ÿ˜ณ plz drop a link here in dis forum
DVD  are Not Unprofessional...they too need a Break...Pls be Fair...& the Show is still Rocking ...will continue...so STOP being Negative...Vivian Drashti are the Best
arre re re..if Mb sees a shutdown, like ipk, kitna maza aaye.the jobless wife who was calling the fans jobless will find her husband jobless when she returns from the vacation..

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Chitra and Ritzi - Humaari duaa RR ke saath hai๐Ÿคฃ

ha ha chakku ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Yup they need holidays and that is what I am saying. With the crap that this show has become, anyone would want to take offs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _charu_

arre re re..if Mb sees a shutdown, like ipk, kitna maza aaye.the jobless wife who was calling the fans jobless will find her husband jobless when she returns from the vacation..

omg charu too good ๐Ÿ˜†Poor VD i dont want to see him jobless yar๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Chitrarocking

omg charu too good ๐Ÿ˜†Poor VD i dont want to see him jobless yar๐Ÿ˜‰

who wants to see him jobless..๐Ÿคข