Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishabala693 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really really wish that RR fails really badly and I hope ST stops flying and comes back to Mother Earth .I guess majority of us will never forget that he ignored MB for jaan and RR🀒.In order not to lose the special sponsors of MB,he kept the show running and in return he gave us crappy tracks😑
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Chakku:  yup Chakks πŸ˜† but on a serious note I still think there is a hope for this show only they to put few things here and there and give few things which we have in our mind show will be back on track but uske liye thoda dimaag use karna padega ST ko aur show ko thoda time dena padega πŸ˜†
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Maria - DD can't mend the storyline, can she? The makers are only interested in RR now. We know that well!

I know... but I am saying DVD are not disinterested, otherwise it would have shown in their performances and DD wouldn't have apologized in her interview. No comments on ST. I am tired of hating on him. πŸ₯±
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Chakks I am not blaming DVD for the storyline, they deserve a break rightfully but ye school wali summer holidays nahi hai ki itna itna le lo ek saath πŸ˜†

Of course its obvious entire blame still lies with the writer, producer & director for spoiling such a beautiful show. Since april the show is only running coz of DVD, Bt kab tak ?

Last time ke liye hoping 😳 πŸ˜†

Wahi toh! New Year wali was well deserved break. Anniversary and Bday wala naatak within one week is just🐷 Not blaming them because the producer is NOT strict and doesn't know how to handle stuff!

Nupur and Niks - I have lost hope, COMPLETELY!πŸ˜ƒ
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@vishti - Yeah TB article comments are fun🀣

@Mona - If ST was really interested in mending his show, he would have not given off to DVD. But since he is NOT, he gave them offπŸ˜†

I know Chakku and now why would he be interested in this show aab eik or new baby jo agaya hai RR rocks πŸ˜† 
shalmy thumbnail
it is totally rubbish to blame DVD for ruining MB show...it is flop tracks they executed...they had to start heroine track when DVD was apart...they could have shown Madhu become heroine and with her attitude and self respect she bow down RK ...they could have shown all this with cute nok jhok and romance...Drashti is most beautiful,versatile and hard working girl and vivian is also hard work...if they can't use them properly they can't blame them
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure RR will also meet the same fate soon
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

Wait maria U r right

Wait? πŸ˜•

And I am almost always right. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=_Mojo.Jojo_

@Poluk - DVD got well deserved break on New Year. But just after a week, both want holidays again?πŸ€“ They could have waited for a month or two?πŸ€”
[/QUOTE]
VD ki new marriage hai. If he doesnt take leave lady VD maargei.πŸ˜†

But yes they could have postponed the vacation for a month or so. Agreed on this. 😊

Some spacing has to be done. What irritated me was the fact that ST and co. are trying to put the entire blame on DVD when they themselves are responsible for this mess.

These articles are deliberately and strategically paid for and placed. TB is just not posting this for fun. And it is anyone's guess as to who will benefit if the entire blame gets conveniently shifted on to DVD.
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its hurts when any others call them as unprofessional I mean Drashti really!!She worked really hard during jdj never left the show at those times..she hardly has 4 hours of sleep every day..and Vivian,he has taken few holidays but he remained in the show even though his character is being neglected for a shining clunky gangster..😑
Since march..the TRP's were constantly declining due to lamest execution..the few loyal viewers remained just because of the leads who worked hard even when the track sucks..🀒 

the TRP's gave a big jolt to them and now that they are trying to reconciliate..so they want everything in place??? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

ST should have supported the actors instead of leaving a vague statements
Edited by loveurkmadhu - 10 years ago