UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
chaku meeij wud continue n its trps wud rise for sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.I think  wateva he did in last six months same dvd r doing now with him ๐Ÿ˜‰
They r giving him taste of his own medicine. ๐Ÿ˜›
 REQUEST  :  [bhai ki forum mei mast post banayegi๐Ÿคฃ ]
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Even I am feeling this from yday ki ST want to really mend the show now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think by end of Jan we'll be having a good track, Hopes up!!

Agreed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just wait till 14th then both will  have resumed shooting ๐Ÿ˜†
As much as I believe that the actors deserved the break for NewYear as they have been slogging from a very long time,I think there is no need to take yet another break for anniversary and birthday. Shows their unprofessinalism and distaste in the work.
@vishti - Yeah TB article comments are fun๐Ÿคฃ

@Mona - If ST was really interested in mending his show, he would have not given off to DVD. But since he is NOT, he gave them off๐Ÿ˜†
hope rr flops out totally without any success !!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ
hating Makers, St & their new baby !!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
DVD is true professionals & always will be !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
let them speak rubbish what they want too !! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคช
nice post chakku ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Poluk - Sorry, but no one gets one week holidays for New year and anniversary. VD took holidays earlier and DD got 7 days off now. Then why do both of them want more holidays on Anniversaries and Bdays?๐Ÿ˜† 

But do they get weekends or even sundays off?  the working hours are also abnormal. 

People who work for days at a stretch usually take 3-5 days off together after every few months. My sister and BIL are Doctors and they work 24*7 but then have such vacations every 3-4 months. 

People tend to burn out with over exhaustion. Disinterest and boredom also comes in if you keep on doing the same job without a break. Now a days Corporates instead of letting their employees encash  leaves encourage them to take vacations to improve productivity.

I think these people have taken leaves only now after August. And the way MB story line has been in  recent times even Salman Khan could not have saved it. So why blame DVD and their holidays?

Now that the plot is again interesting TRPs are rising inspite of the holidays. ST is just trying to find scape goats for his shortcomings.

Chakks I am not blaming DVD for the storyline, they deserve a break rightfully but ye school wali summer holidays nahi hai ki itna itna le lo ek saath ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course its obvious entire blame still lies with the writer, producer & director for spoiling such a beautiful show. Since april the show is only running coz of DVD, Bt kab tak ?

Last time ke liye hoping ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Maine pehle hi kaha tha๐Ÿคฃ

First the CVs lost interest in this show๐Ÿ‘

Then the loyal fans lost interest in this show๐Ÿ‘

Now the actors too have lost interest in the show๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

I think DVD have also got bored of same ghisi piti storyline and rona dhona and negativity, that is why both are taking offs so that they are also shown the door like another famous actor as they don't wanna quit themselves๐Ÿ˜† Kisi ko new year manana hai, kisi ko anniversary to kisi ko Bday๐Ÿคฃ Lage raho! Soon viewers will also say bye bye to the show. I guess that is what the team wants anyway๐Ÿ˜ƒ First they ignored MEIEJ for DDEJ, then they ruined it during Bhai track. After that they ruined both MEIEJ and DDEJ for Rang Rasiya. They are ending DDEJ and running MEIEJ only for profits. I am sure the day is not far when MEIEJ will also end like that with a notice๐Ÿ˜†

But what pinched me is that DVD did not take a single holiday since August. Both of them have been slogging since then. Then why were they showing TRASH since then?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† Abhi just when both of them decided to take an off after banking episodes, the makers decided to REVIVE the show and are crying foul because UNPROFESSIONAL DVD aren't available?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ 

I am GLAD because the torture will finally end๐Ÿฅฑ

Hail Rang Rasiya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Article!

I know ST didn't call DVD unprofessional but TB did. But I guess DVD aren't interested in this show anymore just like the makers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

"Madhubala is not going off air as of now!"

Even as their new show Rangrasiya is making waves, two shows from Nautanki Films are under the scanner. While it is no news that Do Dil Ek Jaan on Life OK will go off air soon, recently there also have been rumors of Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoongoing off air due to its dismal ratings. Loyal fans of the show have been accusing the production house of playing favorites and giving more time to their new showRangrasiya

However, according to our source it is more to do with the execution which is becoming difficult due to the lead actors, "The show is getting affected due to the lead actors being more interested in going out on vacation rather than on concentrating on their shoot.Drashti Dhami was on leave in December end for 5 days and then both Drashti and Vivian Dsena (separately) were not available for 3 days. Even this month, Vivian is out from 6th till 13th Jan while Drashti has asked for leave from 9th to 12th Jan. The actors seem to have priorities other than the show which is affecting the show since the production team has to finish work 10 days in advance on a priority basis."

While both the main leads were unavailable for comment, producer Saurabh Tewari refused to talk about the actors and said, "All I can say is that Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is not going off air as of now."

UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article!

Awesome points, Chakku, especially the lines in red.โ˜ข๏ธโญ๏ธ

AISA  mat bol yaar  just wait till mid jan shyaad usse akal aa jaye 
main kya karoongi DVD ke bina i'll go mad pakka

@GLA - Bhai's new show will rock along with RR.

@Chitra and Ritzi - Humaari duaa RR ke saath hai๐Ÿคฃ

@RP - Agree with you.

@Poluk - DVD got well deserved break on New Year. But just after a week, both want holidays again?๐Ÿค“ They could have waited for a month or two?๐Ÿค”