Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ST get ready to be bashed after this statement πŸ˜†
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 You are right. They seems lost their interest in the show and in the  larger than life and one of a kind character . I noticed one thing DVD started taking leaves and going to vacations only after the TRP reached below 2. Before that they did not take much time for themselves if i am not wrong. No one can blame the leads if they actually lost their interest in the show because their characters destroyed for every other new entries πŸ€’. 
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have just one question - DVD are humans or 'Kolhu ke Bail'.
Every working person gets minimum 8 days leave in a month these poor fellows are being persecuted for 3 and 5 days. Why don't the production house plan their schedules properly instead?

We all took leaves on new year. In fact 1st Jan was a holiday but these people are not entitled to any rest, vacations, family functions etc.πŸ˜•

And if they do- they are unprofessional?
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Nahi Chakks, TB is back with their Nautanki  πŸ˜†

Article says A/T OUR SOURCES, Its not ST who said it πŸ˜›

But why do I feel DVD taking breaks at such a critical level of show is not justified ? 😳 Woh bhi so many days, Of course execution will be bad with Body Doubles all the time!!

But again I guess they must be tired of same ghisi piti tracks πŸ˜†

I know TB said it.

I feel that DVD are being unprofessional. New year pe holiday li, FINE. Ab anniversary and birthday par bhi naatak?πŸ€ͺ I feel both of them have lost interest too and rightly so⭐️
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
St  purposely  gave  dvd  so  many  holidays  so  that  in  feb  When  Show  Closes  Down  He  Can  Blame them.
He  Is  Writing  Thr  Storyline  Of  Scandals that  he  Can  Create  when Mb  Shuts  instead of writing it for serial.

Bus  I  Want  Rr to  Flop
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Razu, Madhubala, Maria - Rang Rasiya rocksπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ RIP MEIEJ!

@nupur - I did not blame ST for blaming DVD. I feel the article is true because DVD seem disinterested to me tooπŸ˜† It's just that both can't leave their baby like ST did.

Chakku... I cannot even fake love RR! I HATE it!!! And I HATE ST!!! πŸ˜‘😑😑

I don't think DVD are disinterested... DD took a holiday after a long time na? 

As for VD... well honestly I did not like him taking off as he took one just some time back, but he is doing exceedingly well in this track and it shows! 

And DD said in her recent interview na.. they are very well aware that people are not liking the story and they trying to get the show back on track.. she apologized also.. 

fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Nahi Chakks, TB is back with their Nautanki  πŸ˜†

Article says A/T OUR SOURCES, Its not ST who said it πŸ˜›

But why do I feel DVD taking breaks at such a critical level of show is not justified ? 😳 Woh bhi so many days, Of course execution will be bad with Body Doubles all the time!!

But again I guess they must be tired of same ghisi piti tracks πŸ˜†

Itna dard to ST ke pet mein bi nai hua jitna TB ke hua.

i dont know ST mujhe he pareshaan lag raha hai ya kisi aur ko bhi , mujhe aisa kyo lag raha hai ki shyaad kuch acha hone wala hai , πŸ˜•
-Mockingjay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Razu, Madhubala, Maria - Rang Rasiya rocksπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ RIP MEIEJ!

But truly I HATE RR...😑
I just cant stand that show even though I haven't even tried to watch it πŸ˜† 
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nautanki ki nautanki start ho gai πŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I know TB said it.

I feel that DVD are being unprofessional. New year pe holiday li, FINE. Ab anniversary and birthday par bhi naatak?πŸ€ͺ I feel both of them have lost interest too and rightly so⭐️

1-2 days leaves are fine coz Actors are also humans, but 4-5 days woh bhi itni itni baar ? 😳 And ST is no better allowing them πŸ€ͺ He's a Producer, He should find ways to manage things !!

Lagta hai DVD are tired of hugging each other 1o times/day 😳🀣 Who won't be ? Track improve karne ka naam hi nahi le rahi πŸ₯± Kab tak koi sahe bhala ?
😳