Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
purvi is on wedding spreeπŸ‘... guess she was not satisfied with 2 weddings and 2 divorce... anyways she was the one who called this for herself... her attempt to make arjun jealous will gift her new husbandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shenramdass thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I knew that was going to happen. We have all waited so long for arvi and now look what's going to happen to them. I don't think I want to see anymore nonsense. Why can't Arjun just tell purvi the truth and get over with it. He's doing it for her happiness and he's still dying to be with her? What nonsense indeed. That's how all Indian soaps are just lies and hypocrisy I'm very sorry if I offended anyone. That's just my view.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakhile

You think Kools. Is she going to make balidaan of this young man too?

she is born to do balidaans . She sacrifices OTHERS . Thats why i said , Poor Rishabh . He thinks he is being very smart and cool , watching TV upstairs and throwing parties downstairs but all that will be so short lived . Very soon he will be a blabbering bhikaari .
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kasauti Zindagi ki in Pavitra Rishta. Talk about new ideas and ajeeb love stories. 
Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What? They are joking right
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sounds like some good stuff! Completely senseless but hey if you can't beat the CVs, join 'em and enjoy the ride!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakhile

Maybe she wil be the Liz Taylor of PR and wed 8 times!πŸ˜ƒ

Hahah 8 marriages or not but the # of  men in her life is growing.

Mittal, Vinay, Arjun, Onir, Arjun, Chadda, RK...All she needs is one more and she matches Liz Taylor...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›  She has travelled alot in her 40+ yrs young life πŸ˜‰

muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are bhai, copy hi karni hai to kisi aur show ke track ki karo!

apne hi show ke track ki copy!

how original!
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poor asha! talk about character assassination! this is NOT the character she signed up for. but its good to see her taking it in such stride- ek ke baad ek keri shaadi hoti hai aur phir mein unhe barbad kar deti hoon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 10 years ago
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Run Rk. Run.
All of Purvi's husbands turn into beggars/experience misery after getting married to her. They become her enablers.