Pavitra Rishta

purvi to marry rishab to save arjun - Page 3

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
But what is Rishab, s story, why does he wants to marry a 40 plus old woman, who also claim to love her ex, nd does he knows purvi also has a 20yrs old daughter, looks like he has some secrets as well, may be some brain problem

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashi22

But what is Rishab, s story, why does he wants to marry a 40 plus old woman, who also claim to love her ex, nd does he knows purvi also has a 20yrs old daughter, looks like he has some secrets as well, may be some brain problem

hahahaha! ashi i was just thinking that! King RK sahib is marrying purvi the 46 year old without a single clue about her life other than that she loves Prince AK. is that some perverse fantasy thing PR is exploring?😉 he has no idea she has a family prepping for her marriage to a supposedly married man and the father of her daughter. of course who cares what pari wants? so what if she is expecting to see her aai baba together? instead new baba will show up after 20 odd years and she's expected to just adjust i guess. y did they leap at all if the new gen are going to b so royally ignored other than anki-naren? i bet RK's rubbish reason will be estranged children as well. they will b introduced before pia. and will get more screen space with their nautanki than pari, pia, mansi, prashu (unless prashu falls for one of them) and sachu's kids. i wonder when pia will feel like 'ok its enough i need to go get my mum away from my estranged dad' and show up in mumbai? they could've developed a very sympathetic story around arjuns death and how purvi ovi and the kids deal with it. how arjun tries to make up for his part of the mistake train for all four of them. instead they've made arjun a user, ovi an utter fool and purvi a despo. the kids and consideration for them has evaporated into thin air.  
pallavi25 thumbnail
If Purvi is 46 yrs old, then Ovi is 47, and then according to the 20 yr leap and Pia and Pari's ages, Pia cannot be Arjun's daughter! Maybe she is Romil's daughter? 😉
Ovi is at least 6 months older than Purvi so...Purvi is 41, Ovi is 42 according to PR timeline. 

1) Rishabh might be Arjun's business rival and so he wants to get revenge on Arjun in this manner.

2) Rishabh might have a painful past involving some woman who had jilted/ deceived him. He witnessed the emotional melodrama in Panchgani so he wants to test Purvi's love for Arjun. Its like he wants to see how far a woman would go to save her love!

3) Rishabh might have a kid or 2 hiding somewhere like Rishabh Bajaj had, he wants Purvi to be a mother to them. 😆

4) RK is just bored with his life and wants to have some fun at ArVi's expense.

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

If Purvi is 46 yrs old, then Ovi is 47, and then according to the 20 yr leap and Pia and Pari's ages, Pia cannot be Arjun's daughter! Maybe she is Romil's daughter? 😉

Ovi is at least 6 months older than Purvi so...Purvi is 41, Ovi is 42 according to PR timeline. 

1) Rishabh might be Arjun's business rival and so he wants to get revenge on Arjun in this manner.

2) Rishabh might have a painful past involving some woman who had jilted/ deceived him. He witnessed the emotional melodrama in Panchgani so he wants to test Purvi's love for Arjun. Its like he wants to see how far a woman would go to save her love!

3) Rishabh might have a kid or 2 hiding somewhere like Rishabh Bajaj had, he wants Purvi to be a mother to them. 😆

4) RK is just bored with his life and wants to have some fun at ArVi's expense.

According to human calculations pallavi manav and archana should be atleast on their 45 anniversary but in the beginning of the leap they celebrated their 40th one. and in the same year during purvi's birthday flashback as far as i remember, she said she was 26 making her 20 years older-46 after the leap. thats y i said 46. please don't make this a purvi vs ovi thing. its tiresome. whatever age ovi was/is pia was born 5-6 months post her parents divorce so by all standards she is arjuns legitimate daughter.heres the video link to the scene. http://www.domainblocked.com/video.php?id=1770058
Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

According to human calculations pallavi manav and archana should be atleast on their 45 anniversary but in the beginning of the leap they celebrated their 40th one. and in the same year during purvi's birthday flashback as far as i remember, she said she was 26 making her 20 years older-46 after the leap. thats y i said 46. please don't make this a purvi vs ovi thing. its tiresome. whatever age ovi was/is pia was born 5-6 months post her parents divorce so by all standards she is arjuns legitimate daughter.heres the video link to the scene. http://www.domainblocked.com/video.php?id=1770058

Only in one birthday flashback scene, Purvi is said to be 26, so that doesnt really count!

According to the time lapse from first 18 yr leap to 20 yr leap, it was around 3 yrs. So how can Purvi be 26 when she was abt 18 and a half when her generation was introduced? 

If Purvi was 26 just before the leap, then Pari would be 6 yrs old at that time.  And Pia would be 5 yrs old! 😆

If Purvi is 46, then Ovi has to be 47...shes almost a year older than Purvi.
Azaad_Panchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all i wanna say is ...
#Too_Much_Of_Logic_Is_Injurious_To_PR_Viewers_Health

😆😆😆😆😆😆
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazygal_vpb

all i wanna say is ...

#Too_Much_Of_Logic_Is_Injurious_To_PR_Viewers_Health

😆

The most apt assessment!
👏👏

onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so strange some people still fighting here for logic in pr😆

its very lol

does not understand why people consider purvi is younger than ovi...never in pr they shows like that

after 18 yrs leap manav told to soap keeper that  purvi is 20 to 21 yrs elder and ovi was 19 

and also sulochana and archana itself told that  purvi took care of teju like her own elder sister without any knowledge that they r sister .did any one forget this...archana and sulochana always told purvi is elder  than teju and ovi is twin of teju...then it simples 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ovi-Teju were over a yr old when Manav left for India.   After Archana found Purvi and she was a baby may be few months old.

So by that logic Ovi-Teju are ard 1 older to Purvi.

One episode it was shown Arjun celebrating Purvi's 26th bday.  So by that logic 26 + 20 yrs leap makes her 46 and Ovi - Teju 47.  So what?

They all are in their mid 40s. ArMan are in ard 80.  Savita Sulo Damo have hit century  🤣