Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the PM...I guess Lavanya has a soft spot for kush Iwonder what th e equation between Arnav and Lavs. Can't wait for the story to unfold
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow both lavaya and arnav thinking about khush or you can say khushi...
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is turning a hell lot of interesting n must say intriguing...dat boy is similar to khushi in more than one ways...brilliant update.
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting and intriguing chapter again. Where's Khushi ? Is Khush Khushi.
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!! this ff has got me on hooks. bookmarked it. seriously! is that lad khushi? is kishore her lost brother? the lad is not what everyone is thinking him/her to be. daal mein kuch kala lagat hai..i havn't read the twelfth night, but know the gist. so it seems that she is indeed khush, in guise of a young boy. pls update soonest 😊
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Clueless i'm just as a kid on first day school.. Surprisingly i'm enoying it!

While Khush-i- has charmed ways into the hearts of all members of Raizada household. This boy/girl seems wordly wise and educated, the way he talked with Anjali on all topics. He/she is a great cook! And Arnav did let him stay in the house and Khush-i- did flutter seeing him!

He was singing Phulon ka taaron ka gaana? And looking for his brother Kishore. So Khush-i- has disguised herself, to protect herself from the bad world outside?
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Al right, Olivia is finally here not Anjali but Lavanya.  Funny how ASR sniffed out that there was more to the lad than what met the eyes but I think he liked what met his eyes.  The lad is very perceptive with ASR Lavanya's relationship.  Mami is making a fool of herself but that is her purpose in this tale isn't it?
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for the background check...

You write...with such finesse ...awesome!
meera06 thumbnail
I read this story just now and I'm intrigued..
Looks like Khush is actually a girl with all the fluttering of heart beats around Arnav ,his/her dressing and what is with Lavanya looking so intently at those beautiful hazel eyes...
So the Arnav here is going to run a back ground match ..Interesting..
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it.