Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely brilliant take on a classic play - such a shame it ended so soon! I loved it!
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am going to read this story. loved the first part.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thoroughly...enjoyed this story...Brilliant!
starsarun thumbnail
Oh! Its end...
I liked the chapter.
This whole story is different and light hearted.. :)
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I am so upset that I finally got time to read this story... when it ended... But the plus point is I got to read it in one go... Absolutely loved the story!! A very different and interesting read... It had all kind of emotions... suspense, drama, romance, fun, action and complete madness!! I am in awe with your writing style... Its so subtle and unique. The madness of the Raizada family played a big part in this story... and the character of Khush... added to this chaos. I can imagine how scared Arnav must have been to have those kind of dhak dhaks for a man!!! Simply superb!!

I really love your work... its different and brilliant!! πŸ‘ And sorry once again for such a huge delay in commenting... I hope I can be a part of the next journey of Arhi story that you write!! πŸ˜³
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow... beautiful ending... 

A happy endings... 

Will miss this SS... please continue to write... πŸ˜Š
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Have you seen the film Angoor?

If you haven't...please do. It's a take on Comedy of Errors by the Bard. And when the film ends the narrator says - Who could have thought of such a story and Shakespeare's picture comes on screen and he winks. 

At the end of your retelling - I can almost see the bard winking in approval.

Sorry my life is in a mess at this point so I haven't had time to catch up (Weekend, where art thou?) I promise to come back and leave my thoughts behind on the story. For now, I just couldn't leave without saying this :)

Cheers

pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant update...thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of writing with us.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was a lovely ss in totality

thanks for giving us this SS
would love to read more of your works
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow fantastic and happy end.
Arnav knew about Shyam, Shyam should hate think once before messing with ASR family. He is damn possessive and overprotective for them.
To tight slap from Arnav on Shyam, not bad ASR.
it's nice he confide his feelings to Khushi. 
Poor Khushi she had to suffer a lot alone but now she is back in a family n will get miss share of love from her brother n soon to be in-laws and lovely husband.
Lavanyah and kishore looks a cute couple, it's nice lavanyah found her love and spoke about her fake engagement with Arnav, I like her honesty.
All is well which ends well.
I can't believ this superb story has ended. Everyday in the morning I used to check inbox for your pm n now it's not going to happen. Please continue writing and start new story soon. 
I am in love with your stories, their strong story line and unique and intriguing background behind them. 
You are an excellent writer.
I will miss this story a lot.