Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KR/ArSha DancingAngels#196:ArSha Ki Roshni,You'll Always Be With Us< (Page 7)

-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 3385

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by nature-beauty

Originally posted by vaishu88

Originally posted by nature-beauty

main toh soch soch ke paagal ho gayi hoon ki who choreographed it.
what do u think vaishu?
if they r doing same steps then sure credits goes to Terence sir.. if not then even i want to know who choreographed it.. may b kunwar amar.. r nimit may b
if they do same chorepgraphy of terence then they should ask for the copyright of that choreography i guess.

which one would u like to have.
Macy and Shantanu have choreographed it. Big smile
maccy n shantanu choreographed even for arsha???

-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 3385

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature-beauty

Originally posted by vaishu88

Originally posted by nature-beauty

main toh soch soch ke paagal ho gayi hoon ki who choreographed it.
what do u think vaishu?
if they r doing same steps then sure credits goes to Terence sir.. if not then even i want to know who choreographed it.. may b kunwar amar.. r nimit may b
if they do same chorepgraphy of terence then they should ask for the copyright of that choreography i guess.

which one would u like to have.
ya i forgot abt it.. steps looks like a like in pics.. so thought of Terence sir's performance..
santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Joined: 03 May 2013
Posts: 31746

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu88

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Macy and Shantanu have choreographed it. Big smile
maccy n shantanu choreographed even for arsha???
I guess so. 
Ya fir maybe they themselves choreographed it Ermm
-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 3385

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
just saw a post which had this para as last dear.. wat do u think abt it..

Commenting on the same, Kunwar said, "The makers of Dance India Dance had a copyright of the performance on the show. However, the makers of Dil Dostii Dance bought the copyrights for our performance on Khuda Jaane as we thought it would be a great visual delight for the viewers and fans of Dil Dostii Dance, as they would see us perform on this song once again."

-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 3385

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by vaishu88

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Macy and Shantanu have choreographed it. Big smile
maccy n shantanu choreographed even for arsha???
I guess so. 
Ya fir maybe they themselves choreographed it Ermm

Commenting on the same, Kunwar said, "The makers of Dance India Dance had a copyright of the performance on the show. However, the makers of Dil Dostii Dance bought the copyrights for our performance on Khuda Jaane as we thought it would be a great visual delight for the viewers and fans of Dil Dostii Dance, as they would see us perform on this song once again."

this was put in a new post in IF dear.. check it..

nature-beauty IF-Rockerz
nature-beauty
nature-beauty

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 6693

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu88

just saw a post which had this para as last dear.. wat do u think abt it..

Commenting on the same, Kunwar said, "The makers of Dance India Dance had a copyright of the performance on the show. However, the makers of Dil Dostii Dance bought the copyrights for our performance on Khuda Jaane as we thought it would be a great visual delight for the viewers and fans of Dil Dostii Dance, as they would see us perform on this song once again."

does that mean same steps of KJ againBig smile
and what was the precap?
can anyone tell me.Ouch
-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 3385

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by vaishu88

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Macy and Shantanu have choreographed it. Big smile
maccy n shantanu choreographed even for arsha???
I guess so. 
Ya fir maybe they themselves choreographed it Ermm
hey can u tel wat was d precap???
-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 3385

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature-beauty

Originally posted by vaishu88

just saw a post which had this para as last dear.. wat do u think abt it..

Commenting on the same, Kunwar said, "The makers of Dance India Dance had a copyright of the performance on the show. However, the makers of Dil Dostii Dance bought the copyrights for our performance on Khuda Jaane as we thought it would be a great visual delight for the viewers and fans of Dil Dostii Dance, as they would see us perform on this song once again."

does that mean same steps of KJ againBig smile
and what was the precap?
can anyone tell me.Ouch
even i want to know that..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arsha..After 10 years...(KR/Arsha Post)

2 3

Author: _Deepika_   Replies: 16   Views: 4393

_Deepika_ 16 4393 18 January 2014 at 6:00pm by februaryborn2
New Pic of ArSha #ArSha #KriYaansh #Friends.

2 3 4

Author: Snigs.   Replies: 27   Views: 4336

Snigs. 27 4336 24 December 2013 at 7:47am by TenTinyBreaths
Arsha talk about dance calender (finally Arsha IV)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: NishKP   Replies: 93   Views: 7309

NishKP 93 7309 04 June 2013 at 4:36pm by -spongy-
arsha os ... A PROPOSAL!!!!( arsha week os)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Deetha.   Replies: 59   Views: 11142

Deetha. 59 11142 08 September 2012 at 3:50am by SheLooks18ToMe
ARSHA ARSHA ARSHA ARSHA-!!!!

2 3

Author: MAYURFAN001   Replies: 22   Views: 8584

MAYURFAN001 22 8584 10 January 2012 at 4:07am by dazzlerfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index