Posted: 10 years ago
SO RISHIKA AND RADHA ARE PLANNING TO GE MADHU IN RK'S LIFE
AND BOTH ARE POLES APART
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 3

RK'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Bittuji (who came with RK), mangesh, patil and madhu were all busy in the final arrangements of the party. RK was trying hard not to look at madhu but his eagle eyes were not listening to him. The party began and RK cut the cake and every one sang the birthday song for him and also wished him for a good life.

RK :" chiku, where did you get the cake from? It's so delicious".

Rishika :" don't know, dada. Madhu arranged everything".

RK :" definitely from a five-star hotel, isn't it, madhu?"

Madhu :" I made the cake myself , Mr. Kundra."

RK :" interesting and  impressive. In spite of being a girl, you know something".

Madhu :" sorry Mr. Kundra I didn't get you. What do you mean?"

RK :" never mind. By the way you can call me RK like everyone does."

Madhu( a little frustrated) :" thank you, sir. But I would prefer Mr. Kundra to RK".

Saying this she excused herself from the place. RK was stunned. Every girl he has seen till now wants to be with him for no reason. But he noticed how this girl did not take any efforts to even glance at him. To her he was nothing more than her friend's brother, not a superstar or a handsome hot hunk. RK, who made every girl to dance to his tunes with a single glance or a smirk was surprised to see madhu not even impressed by his looks and was completely busy with her work. He took it as a thrash on his ego that he can make any girl to go mad on him with his simple looks. He was so much engrossed in his thoughts that he couldn't hear his sister calling from behind.

Rishika :" dada, What happened. For the past 30 seconds, I have been calling you. where are you lost??"

RK :" nothing chiku, why were you calling me?"

Rishika :" it's time for dinner. Come on".

They sat down for dinner. Everybody were about to eat that they found madhu bringing her hands together in a praying position and closed her eyes. Everyone was looking at her. After 2 minutes, she opened her eyes to see everyone staring at her.

Madhu(amazed) :" what happened maa? You need something?"

RK :"what did you just do, Ms.Malik ?"

Madhu :" I thanked god for the dinner tonight. Mr. Kundra ".

RK :" who does that, Ms. Malik "?

Madhu :"everyone should do that, Mr.Kundra".

RK :" why, Ms.Malik ?"

Madhu :" because he has bestowed upon us with his blessings".

RK :" what blessings, Ms.Malik?".

Madhu :"FOOD, Mr.Kundra."

RK :" I earn and I eat. Ms. Malik."

Madhu (shocked):"don't you believe in god, Mr.Kundra".

RK :" give me one reason to believe in your so called GOD, Ms. Malik. I don't believe in things unless and until I see it".

Madhu :" that's the problem. GOD's presence can never be seen as it can only be felt, Mr.Kundra. one day  you will also definitely feel and believe in him. But for the time being , can we just eat?"

Rishika thought :"dada, only madhu has the courage to confront you. Because she has opinions and views of her own unlike those girls who say a yes' in your yes' and a no' in your no'."

Both radha and rishika gaped at each other which went unnoticed by others. Everyone was enjoying their dinner and all this time RK was stealing glances at madhu and cursed her for her courage to wrong his thought about god. But somewhere deep in his mind, he appreciated her also for many reasons such as not stealing any hungry glances with him even though his looks were breath taking, her courage to wrong his thought, her fearlessness in placing her opinion, for not treating him as a superstar and so on. The girl sitting in front of him succeeded in creating a havoc in his mind.

Rishika(breaking the silence) :" I want to make this day memorable, dada. Let's play for some time."

RK :" what do you want to play, chiku".

Rishika :" A game of truth or dare. It will be fun, dada."

Everyone agreed and it was decided that they would play the game exactly at 10:00pm in the drawing room. Everyone including mangesh and patil were also invited to play with them.

In radhaji's room at 9:30 pm

Rishika :" mamma, have you decided how are you going to convince madhu?"

Radha :" I am nervous, chiku. I have decided but I think it would be better if we tell her everything. because  chiku, you are making two entirely different worlds to collide with each other, sometimes the result will be completely opposite of what we expect."

Rishika :" no mamma, we can't do that now. But I promise mamma, sometime later I will tell her everything."

Radha :" ok, chiku. then let fate decide their destinies. I leave it all in the hands of bappa".

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... ๐Ÿค—

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nice update

now the truth n dare game starts
Edited by christobelle - 10 years ago
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
madhu you super girl...i love u
i really agree with madhu๐Ÿ˜Š ...god is everywhere...we believe that 1+1 is 2 does anybody have any proof???...
u left us in important point???๐Ÿ˜ญreally waiting for the truth or dare game๐Ÿ˜Š
it was a nice update dear
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...sooo Excited 4 game...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO MADHU HAS FORCED RK T HINK OF HER
AND HE DOESNT LIKE TIS
THE GAME IS ABOUT TO START
Mahi78 thumbnail