Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I am dedicating specially to

Aaru4DVD, Aastha02, aDarkAngel, ankitashaw1996, anna_77, apolloartemis, arorasurbhi, arunsunita_gm, ashabanerjee, ashlovesvishti, bald, beautiful_heart, bhumi1492, book.worm, bria, christobelle, Clara20, Crazy_Arshi, flowing_river, GOODLUCKANGEL, Janani24, jankipatel22, JINS_ROSE, karamjeet, littlerenu16, lwrimaforever, Mahi78, meenji22, meiejrishbala, memad, mishty1996, miss-u-rk, momi78, nahtani88, neha_maaneet, Nidhivd, Nithunavi, noiseygirl, payalparnitkaur, Prettyliars, punam2712, RAONE8, rekha.366, revti21, rinku06, rishabalalove, rk.madhu, sanafatima35, sanghita0000, Sanju..., SHINYSHREYA, shriyakadge, SimranDsena01, swpna, uma88, valli28, vivian.myjaan, Whypadhu, yeskay, zaroge, -ForbiddenLove-, --VanityFair--, ARMB, cuterockstar, ff_pm, siddiqah, Cucking_Frazy, An3ya

Chapter -19

RK TO PROPOSE MADHU

RK's set 10:30 am

RK was giving the shot and also he was stealing glances with madhu all the time which didn't go unnoticed by bittuji. Bittuji guessed RK's intensions. After sometime RK headed towards the  vanity van followed by bittuji.

Bittuji :" chief, tomorrow is madhu's birthday."

RK :" Then I will make tomorrow a special day for her. (in mind) also tomorrow I will ask her for marriage."

Bittuji :" chief, what are you thinking?"

RK :" nothing bittuji, make all the arrangements as I say in the farm house."

Bittuji(calmly) :" Can I ask you something personal? chief, are you really in love with madhu?"

RK(wondering) :" how do you know that?"

Bittuji :" that's not important. If madhu also agrees to you and also feels the same way for you like you do for her, then I would be the happiest person in this world. But I really doubt it, chief."

RK :" what do you mean, bittuji?"

Bittuji (still calm):" Listen chief, madhu is too good. She is very innocent, family oriented, loves her sister too much. In short she is very much different from you. Do you think she will agree to your decision of marrying her? I doubt it, chief. As far as I know her, she is not in love with you. In fact you are nothing more than her friend's brother for her. She had always treated you like that."

RK(slightly irritated) :" you think she will say NO' to marry me. No girl has ever said a NO' to me for anything, bittuji. Anything by all means."

Bittuji :" that's the problem, chief. She is not just any girl who roams around you for your attention. She is MADHUBALA MALIK'. What will be your reaction if she says a NO' to you?"

RK(blurring red in anger and shouting) :" NOOO!!!!!!!!!1 SHE CAN'T SAY A NO' TO ME. I WON'T LET HER GO AWAY FROM ME.I WILL MAKE HER STAY WITH ME. I WILL MAKE HER LOVE ME.(runs towards bittuji and holds his shoulders) BITTUJI, SHE IS ONLY MINE. ALL MINE. I WILL MAKE HER CRAVE FOR ME THE WAY I AM CRAVING FOR HER. SHE HAS TO UNDERSTAND ME. BECAUSE SHE IS MADE ONLY FOR ME."(puffs and pants in anger)

By now bittuji was shocked by RK's behavior. He tried consoling RK.

Bittuji :" chief, don't worry chief. She will definitely understand you. I know your love for her is true. She will definitely say a'YES' to you. Plz relax chief plzzz.  (In mind)hey khana, I love both my chief and my sister like madhu equally. I want them both to be happy. Plz khana, plz make madhu go crazy over my chief because you know quite well that my chief is very good at heart and so is madhu and now I want them both to be together. Because I know no one in this entire world can keep madhu happy other than my chief. If she says a NO' also chief is not going to leave her just like that."

RK mansion 8:30 pm (breakfast table)

RK :" bittuji , are you done with the preparations for tomorrow accordingly as I ordered?"

Bittuji :" yes chief, everything done."

RK :"also by tomorrow morning, chiku and mamma are coming back from delhi. Chiku completed her work in delhi and they are coming by early morning flight tomorrow. She has decided to celebrate madhu's birthday tomorrow as a surprise. She planned the surprise birthday party tomorrow morning itself. Also ask madhu about tomorrow whether she will be coming to the set or not."

In the meanwhile outhouse (phone convo between madhu and rohit)

Madhu :"rohit, it's time we reveal to everyone the secret we have been hiding for the past 8 years. Tomorrow I am 24. Are you not coming here for my birthday?."

Rohit :"sorry dear, But I got meetings to attend. I would have come but the meetings are very important. Anyways wish you happy birthday in advance."

Madhu :" It means you wont even call me tomorrow. Also you could have scheduled the meetings according to my birthday. But NO, you never wanted to spend time with me. Is money more important for you than me? "

Rohit :"common madhu, don't behave like a child. You know quite well how much I love you. It was earlier decided that we will give first preference to our careers."

Madhu :"No, it was only decided that we will set our careers first. Now that our careers are set why don't we spend sometime with each other."

Rohit :" madhu,don't behave like a fool. If we spent time for each other, then our hard built career will suffer. I can't afford that much. Also it's just your birthday which comes every year. What if we are not together this year, we will make it up next year together. Ok dear, gotta complete presentations for tomorrow. Once again happy birthday in advance. Bye."

With this rohit cut the call and madhu bowed her head down. Silent tears were escaping her eyes and manno came and consoled her.

Manno :"Thai, what happened? Is jiju not coming for your birthday tomorrow?"

Madhu :" yes manno and like every year his reasons are the same. Nothing matters to him more than money. He says that he loves me but he has never made me feel that love. I have always dreamt of a man conquering my love. But till now he is not able to do that. We are engaged for the past eight years but till now he has not succeeded in making me love him. In addition to it he urges me to keep our engagement a secret. Even after my engagement also I am not feeling that I am engaged."

Manno :" yes thai, I am also confused. Why he is asking you to keep this a secret?also thai if you are not happy with this engagement, then break it. but I can't see your tears."

Madhu :" NO NO manno, it was papa's last wish. I want to fulfill it. He told me that he wants to reveal this to the world only on the day of our official engagement for his reputation purpose."

Manno :"  common thai. Papa has always longed for our happiness and he will definitely not be unhappy of your decision of breaking this engagement if you are not happy in this. Also if his reputation is at stake by marrying you, then ask him to break this engagement and free you off from this relation."

Madhu :" I know manno he loves me, cares for me but not more than himself and his career."

Manno :" thai, then its not love at all. You have always taught me that"TO PRESERVE ONE IN OUR HEART AND TO LIVE IN HIS/HER MEMORIES IS CALLED LOVE".

Madhu :" yeah manno, I know. But it was papa's last wish and papa takes a decision only after much thinking."

Manno :"yeah that's why he got cheated. Thai, listen I can't see you cry. Think well before you take any decision. I am always with you and will support you in your every decision."

Madhu :" manno, right now I am leaving everything on my fate. Let's see what my destiny has in store for me. Hey khana, please help me and guide me."

After finishing the talk, the two sisters were about to have dinner when bittuji entered the out house.

Bittuji :"what happened madhu? you look so sad. Its your birthday tomorrow so you should be happy. BTW tomorrow are you coming to set or not?"

Madhu :" of course bittuji. I have to work for 25 more days to complete the contract. As for my birthday I am not in a mood to celebrate it."

Manno to herself :" you decide what you want thai. But me, chiky thai and radha mamma had already planned for your surprise birthday party tomorrow."

Madhu :" I don't know why I am feeling something strange is going to happen tomorrow. I FEEL THAT MY LIFE IS GOING TO CHANGE TOMORROW. A COMPLETE 360* TURN."

With this bittuji and manno gape at each other while madhu is lost in her thoughts.

RK mansion 8:00 am

Rishika and radhaji had arrived from delhi by 6:30 am and after that rishika arranged everything for the surprise party. The living room of the mansion was well decorated by rishika. Everyone wishes madhu for her birthday and showers her with presents which also includes blessings from radhaji and bittuji. Madhu is very much overwhelmed by this party and gets on to the verge of tears. She forgets rohit's issue in their love and care. After the celebration is over, everyone proceeds forward with their own work.

RK's vanity

RK is very much eager to celebrate the birthday party for madhu in the farm house alone.  At 3 in the evening , he shouts a 'pack up' to the whole unit and takes only madhu with him on the pretext of siting a location for shooting. Bittuji escapes from the trip saying that he has got work to complete. On their journey to the farmhouse, RK was wholly thinking only of madhu and the different ways of proposing her. He was a bit nervous also as he had no idea about the answer from madhu. However he was determined to get her somehow. On the other hand, madhu was completely lost in the thoughts of rohit, about her decision of engagement and marriage with him. When the car came to a halt, then only she noticed that RK had brought her to his farmhouse where she had come before for his birthday. Madhu was giving RK why-did-you- bring-me-here looks and RK gestured her to go inside in reply

P.S: Rohit's char  is portrayed by the most talented, the most romantic and the most versatile actor Gunjana Utareja πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ 

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

This chapter i am dedicating to all those who like and comment my work. Coz of you guys i am still writing.πŸ˜†

Please inform me if i have missed any names...

Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Exellent update Dear 😊 Bittuji already got to know that RK will propose Madhubala πŸ˜› But got a blasting from RK when He said that Madhubala can say no to this proposal πŸ˜† Bechaare Bittuji hamesha Rishbala ke beech mein chakki ki tarah piss jaate hain πŸ˜› Hate Rohit 🀒 I think He is cheating on Madhubala & that is the reason He wants to keep their engagement a secret 😑 & Madhubala is silent coz it was Her father's last wish Good that Madhubala forgot about Rohit when everyone celebrated Her birthday πŸ˜ƒ RK is going to propose Madhubala 😊 Waiting for Madhubala's reaction πŸ˜‰ Pls continue soon 😳
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Eager for next one; RK won't have no as answer.
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice it means rohit madhu break up n rk madhu patchup
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update dear
loved obessive rk
Sanju... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm RK  with full on expectation n nervousness lik a teenager gonna propose her!!
madhu on the other hand with matured thots of fulfilling dad's wish n her engagement..
waiting to see wats gonna happen wen it collides!!
n rohit gunjan utreja dats a gud idea!!
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...Rk decided to propose madhu ...sooo excited 4 madhu's reaction...
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update πŸ‘πŸΌ
madhu doesn't deserves that gunjan oops rohit πŸ˜†
rk & madhu r made 4 each other πŸ˜ƒ
wat's next ❓ will rk propose madhu? how ll madhu react to that ❓ to know more we need to wait 4 next update rite πŸ˜‰
y no precape??? πŸ˜”
arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Loved it... Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update, Sufi.
I am tensed about their future.