Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127 (Page 4)

sufidox IF-Dazzler
sufidox
sufidox

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi78

Goos start, continue soon dear.Smile
If possible send me the pm.

SureWink

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
PROLOGUE WAS INTERESTING
AND PART 1 
RK APNE SUCCESS AUR NASHE MEIN CHOOR HAI
BUT RISHIKA USKI SOCH BADALNA CHAHTI HAI
LOVE THIS GHAMANDI RK
meiejrishbala Goldie
meiejrishbala
meiejrishbala

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
plot: wonderful start dearClapits too goodClapwanna know y rk did this to madhu

chap1: so its a arrogent superstar...hmm...interesting very much interesting
but y rk hates girls this much?
and hw rishika knows madhu?
waiting to know more
i liked this sentence of rk very much(even it was rude)ladkiyan sirf paise ke peeche bhaagthi hain aur aap chahte hain ki mein in stupid ladkiyon ke peeche bhaagun?
sufidox IF-Dazzler
sufidox
sufidox

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meiejrishbala

plot: wonderful start dearClapits too goodClapwanna know y rk did this to madhu

chap1: so its a arrogent superstar...hmm...interesting very much interesting
but y rk hates girls this much?
and hw rishika knows madhu?
waiting to know more
i liked this sentence of rk very much(even it was rude)ladkiyan sirf paise ke peeche bhaagthi hain aur aap chahte hain ki mein in stupid ladkiyon ke peeche bhaagun?

Why RK did this to Madhu you will know as the story progresses and i am sure you also will like the story and i wont disappoint you guys and all the question will be answered in the upcoming chaptersBig smile
sufidox IF-Dazzler
sufidox
sufidox

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by book.worm

awesome part.. already love Rishika... waiting to see the game...
pls update ur title.. so we'll know when u have updated

sure from next update i will make sure of it Wink
uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Chap 1 was nice, waiting for the next part dear
sufidox IF-Dazzler
sufidox
sufidox

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

RK AND MADHU'S ENCOUNTER

Morning 8:30pm (at breakfast table)

As usual RK came late at the breakfast table and all were waiting for him.

Rishika :"dada, at least today can't you just be on time. What took you so long?"

RK :" sorry chiku".

Rishika :" ok, everybody listen. I have arranged for a small party for dada at our farm house at sharp 5 in the evening. But the party is only for the kundras, bittuji and for my only one best friend. Strictly no one else should be invited. We will party there, spend the night together and will return tomorrow. Is that ok, dada?"

RK :"chiku, not today. I have got important meetings till 5 in the evening".

Rishika :"not at all a problem, dada. You can come a bit late. Now is that ok with you".

RK nods in yes and everything is fixed.

Noon 1:30pm

Radha :" I don't understand rishika why are you not interested in inviting your other friends to this party, why only madhu".

Rishika :"because she is my only best friend".

Radha :" I know that chiku. But somehow I strongly feel there is something else to it. What is it?"

Rishika :" you know what mamma, I will never be able to hide anything from you. You always catch me red handed. Ok mamma listen on,  there are three reasons for inviting madhu to this party.

1.     First one is that she is the one and the only best friend of mine.

2.     Second one is that she is the event manager of the party tonight.

3.     The most important reason is that somehow I want to get her into my dada's life."

Radha :"get her into rishu's life. What do you mean by that?"

Rishika :" mamma, you were always right that dada's behavior towards women is bad and wrong. But mamma we can do nothing about that  because it's his mindset. He has seen and worked up only with such girls who does anything for fame, position, power and status. He is not even wrong also mamma. His society has only that type of girls. You have always dreamt of having a daughter like madhu, na mamma. I know why. Because she is adorable, innocent, thinks about others, knows the values of relations and my dada doesn't even know the meaning of any of these things".

Radha :" so true chiku. Every mother dreams of a daughter like madhu. Her face depicts the innocence of her heart and that's why she's so beautiful also".

Rishika :" am I not good enough, mamma?" making a puppy face

Radha :"stop it chiku. You are also equally good and also you are doing all this for your dada. You love him a lot".

Rishika :"my dada is equally good." Protesting her mom

Radha :" can't even hear a word against your dada huh?"

Rishika :"why should I when I know that my dada is very good at heart. Only his attitude towards women is wrong which needs to be taken care off. Ok mamma listen, this attitude of dada can only be changed by a person like madhu who is excellent in many things. Dada thinks that girls don't have any capability of their own and they use boys to prove themselves to be capable. After working with madhu, I am sure he will definitely change his mind set."

Radha :"but chiku how are we going to make rishu agree to take madhu in his work. If rishu agrees also, how will madhu agree to this. She is already a busy person doing lots of different kinds of work. She has been your friend for the past two years but till now I don't know what all work she is specialized in?"

Rishika :" so true mamma, even I don't know about her specialization. I only know about her capabilities in interior designing and event managing and the rest I have only heard that she is excellent in singing, dancing, martial arts, fashion designing and so on and hence she knows many people in this fashion world.  But mamma, we have to do this, no other go. I will manage dada and you convince madhu. "

They discuss the plans to be executed in that evening and then got ready for the party.

Evening 5:30pm (farm house)

All the preparations for the party  are done by madhu. She gives a final assessment to all the arrangements and nods a yes to herself in content. At the same time radhaji and  rishika arrives at the spot and they are stunned by the arrangements and that too in a short period of time.

Radha :" madhu beta, all the arrangements are as beautiful as you".

Madhu :"thank you  maa, afterall it's your son's birthday party. But where's the birthday boy."

Rishika :" dada will arrive a bit late mady, he's got appointments."

Madhu :"ahha which means I won't be able to meet him today also. Workload,  Gotta go now."

Rishika :"mady plz don't go. I want to introduce you to my dada at least today. Isn't it strange mady that in the past 2 years we have become best friends but yet you have not seen my dada. What to do both of you are busy people. But today plz for me keep all your assignments away."

Madhu :" but chiky, I am not prepared and also I have to send the raw designs tomorrow on which I have to work today."

Rishika :" but your work can be done from here also and don't worry about your stay here. I will make you comfortable. You can stay with me in my room."

After lot of persuasion from rishika and radha , madhu agreed to stay and she called manyata  to tell her about her stay.[ manyata is madhubala's sister and she is just 20 years old and also she is a big fan of RK]. Since madhu carries her personal laptop with her everywhere, it doesn't seem much of a problem for her to stay there. She instructed manyata to stay at her aunt's house for a night.

Night 6:00pm(farm house)

Madhu :"chiku, don't you think this dress looks so gaudy on me and also the make-up you have put on me makes me look like an idiot."

Rishika :"are you nuts, mady? You look like an angel. But mady, you are the only girl in this world who even after being beautiful doesn't want to look beautiful."

Madhu :" that's because according to me one's beautifulness does not lie in  his face or looks, it lies solely in his heart. "

Rishika :"I will never be able to beat you in talks, mady. ok you are done and now I am going to get ready. Just do me a favour, mady. Just peep outside by the window and see whether dada has arrived or not plz."

Madhu peeped from the window to see RK's car in the park shed. But suddenly she saw a bird fluttering its wings near the lawn. She got worried, excused herself and hurried towards the lawn. In the mean while, RK was zooming his car into the park shed. He parked the car and walked towards the house that suddenly he heard some voice in the lawn. He moved towards the lawn and what a sight it was. He was completely mesmerized by the sight. He saw a girl, wearing a white coloured saree, caressing a pigeon. Her beautiful eyes glistened in the sun set rays. He watched each and every feature of her. Her nose perfectly shaped and her lips like orange slices and her cheeks like apples, horizontally cut and placed correctly. Her teeth like pearls also glistened in the sunset rays. Her long, sleek and soft hair waving together with the wind giving her an angelic look.

Madhu (gently caressing the pigeon) :" ooh you are hurt. Not a problem, jaan. I  will set it right."

She looked around and opened the tap nearby and took some water in her hands and washed the wounds of the bird and fed some water to it also.

Madhu :" now you are alright and there you go where you belong."

Saying so she released the pigeon up in the sky and saw it fly happily till it went out of sight. Suddenly she heard a hustling sound behind her, she turned around and saw RK and went towards him and wished him. It appeared to him as though he is in heaven and saw an angel in heaven.(and of course the arrangement was also giving the effect and that was the theme of the party)

Madhu (confused and waving her hands before him):" wish you many more happy returns of the day Mr.Kundra.(RK still inwonderland) hey!!! what?"

RK(recollecting himself) :" ahh... you  are..."

Madhu :" madhubala malik, chiky's friend".

RK :"nice to meet you"(extended his hands forward for a hand-shake).

Madhu (joining both her hands to greet):"the pleasure is all mine".

Both RK and madhu gaped at each other and at the same time radhaji and rishika arrived and they laughed at the gestures both of them used to greet each other.

Rishika :" you two people are poles apart from each other. Now it's time for the party." Still giglling

CHAPTER 3

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  Big smileWink

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... Thumbs Up

Edited by sufidox - 07 March 2014 at 10:54pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankasphsshalini.shalinipa24703987Ponochkavishti04srik1littlerenu16jankipatel22valli28seenuguptacroatiabaldRAONE8zelja89tavammNidhivdrinku06JINS_ROSENesanshekiSanju...chiki143HappySoul-4vameiejrishbalaMikolingamAnny90briavishti4evaflowing_riverClara20Crazy_Arshikshubhangiswpnaarorasurbhiaan-rishsparikhAbhayangelBhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gmnoiseygirlvishuvkaramjeet.Harini.DiehardYMfanMahi78christobelleuma88rkbalacool_srisanghita0000meenji22..Razia...Shree.punam2712nahtani88-QueenlyChitra-rekha.366

-Secret_Giggle- IF-Rockerz
-Secret_Giggle-
-Secret_Giggle-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Ahaan... Again I am the first to comment.DancingParty  OMG... I can't believe it. First on two stories.Big smile
RK saw his angel. They were lost in each other. Embarrassed Eagerly waiting for next update.

Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 09 January 2014 at 10:32pm

Go to top