Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127 (Page 27)

noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Sufi where r u ? Waiting 4 ur update...U r going to be our next ROnnie ..I think ...u also need spamming...:P :P plz cont soon nd pm me

sufidox IF-Dazzler
sufidox
sufidox

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Chapter 14

RK'S REALISATION OF THE IMPORTANCE OF SINDOOR, MARRIAGE AND LOVE

Morning 10:00 am

RK's vanity

RK was practicing for his next shot. He was trying hard to memorize the dialogue, finally he gave up. Then he looked at madhu and asked for her help. Madhu agreed to help him and read the dialogues. The shot was related to marriage. She was reading the dialogues. The scene is as below:

SCENE 24 SHOT 2'

Two peoples  were getting married in a temple. Arnav and Khushi (character names of the male and female leads of the film) were watching this. Suddenly

Arnav: " ye lo aur do zindagiyan shaheed ho rahe hain purane reeti rivazon ke naam par. Mujhe samajh mein nahin aata ki log yeh natak kyun karthe hain. Ab lipstick hoton pe lagao ya sindoor maang mein lagao. Kya farak padta hain?"

Khushi :"Bahut farak hain dono mein"

Arnav :"Sab outdated hain"

Khushi :"Tum issliye aisa keh rahe ho kyunki tum sindoor ki taaqat ko nahin jaante. Who ek taaqat hai, ek commitment jo ek ladka ek ladki ki maang mein sindoor bharkar karta hain, zindagi bhar saath nibhaane ki commitment aur ye commitment lipstick lagakar sindoor jaisi aasan tho nahin ho saktha na."

Arnav :"oh common!! Rishton ki taaqat sindoor se nahin hoti balki aapsi convenience se hoti hain. Agar aaj mere mom and dad saath mein hain toh who issliye nahin ki mere dad ne mere mom ki maang mein sindoor bhari hai, who issliye kyunki unka kaam ek hai, unka lakhshya ek hai aur mere khyal se bhi who ek saath rahenge toh unke liye convenient hoga. Rishte sirf samjhauthe ki tarah hoti hai koi commitment nahin."

Khushi :"yeh sirf tumhari soch hain sach nahin. Meri mom dad ne bhi shaadi ki hai issliye nahin kyunki who saath mein koi goal paana chahthe the ya koi lakhshya par pahunchna chahte the balki isliye kyunki who ek doosre ka saath chahthe the. Pyar karthe the ek doosre se. arnav bhale hi tumhare liye lipstick se kisi ladki ki shareer par sign karna aur kisi ladki ki maang mein sindoor bharna ek hi baath ho lekin in dono mein bahut farak hai. kyunki lipstick bikhti hai par chutki bhar ki sindoor tho poori qaynaat ki daulat dene par bhi nahin milta. Ek ladki chahe toh kabhi bhi apne liye lipstick kareedh la sakthi hain par sindoor ke liye use kismet chahiye aur uski keemat hai samarpan. Shaadi mein log ek doosre ke liye apni poori zindagi samarpit kar dete hein. Ek doosre ke liye jeete hain. Lekin tum nahin samjhoge kyunki tumne toh sirf logon ko khud ke liye jete dekha hai na. haan ek aur baat sun lo jab sindoor ka rang kisi ke maang par chadtha hai toh who izzat deta hai aur jab wahi rang kisi ke tan par lipstick bankar kisike shareer par chadtha hai toh who zillath aur beizzathi ke alawa kuch nahin deta."

END OF SHOT 2'

After reading the dialogues, madhu was so impressed by the way in which it was written. An unknown smile developed on her face. RK saw this.

RK :" why are you smiling.Ms.Malik?"

Madhu :" I am very much impressed with the dialogues and the way in which they are written.Mr.Kundra"

RK :" so you also believe in this marriage and sindoor crap."

Madhu :" plz Mr.Kundra, plzzz don't say it as crap. It's very pious Mr.Kundra."

RK: "Oh really!"

Madhu: "Of course Mr.Kundra. Every girl dreams of this sindoor and mangalsutra. I have also dreamt about them."

RK :" that's because you are so old fashioned and outdated, Ms.Malik"

Madhu :" let me remind you something, in our primary classes it was taught to us that 1+2=3 and in our college also it remains the same only. Would you say that now I have reached college, so now I wouldn't believe in this outdated mathematical truth that 1+2=3? Likewise women, modern or outdated, dream about sindoor, mangalsutra and a good and lovable husband."

RK: " I don't believe in this, Ms.Malik. Every woman dreams about their own happiness. They can never think about others."

Madhu: " your beliefs can never change the truth, Mr.Kundra."

RK :" can you give me an example or at least a fact where women still believe in this sindoor and mangalsutra crap, where women live for other's happiness. I think arnav's pov is correct and I agree with him."

Madhu :" how can you even say that Mr.Kundra when you have the best example right before your eyes."

RK: " What do you mean, Ms.Malik?"

Madhu: "' mamma, Mr.Kundra."

RK :"mamma????? Ms.Malik".

Madhu :" it means you have never noticed. If you don't mind can I ask you something personal."

RK: "Yes go on"

Madhu: "how old were you and chiky when your papa died in that accident?"

RK: "I was 8 years and chiky was only 3 years old "

Madhu: "if this sindoor and mangalsutra trend is all crap then have you ever given it a thought as to why mamma didn't think about her second marriage. She is a women and according to you all women should think only about their happiness. But why didn't she do it? Have you got any answer for that Mr.Kundra?"

Madhu (continues as RK stands speechless):" knew it you will be speechless because you never noticed it, right. I will tell you what. She was in" LOVE".  It reflects her love and respect towards your papa. she knew that she had to go a long way in her life and without a life partner her journey of life will be more tedious and tiresome but she never longed for a partner other than your papa. With her husband's memories in her heart and responsibilities of her children in her hands she managed to withstand all the hurdles of life.

You can ask mamma whether she had any problems in her lonely life after papa's death. She will definitely say a NO'. Though your papa was not with her physically, papa was always there along with mamma to guide her. She felt his presence near her. She made him alive in her memories. Such is the power of love, Mr.Kundra. In fact I believe she would have never got a thought of remarriage in her life, because papa ruled mamma's heart. But you will never be able to understand it because you should feel it. But unfortunately  you don't believe in love.

(turns to go but once again faces RK to say something)  Mr.Kundra, you know what you have no rights to generalize the nature and character of women when you even can't recognize the two most beautiful  women in your life and that too after being with them for years. And one more thing you wouldn't be able to memorize these dialogues unless you understand them, Mr.Kundra."

RK blurred in her about her audacity to wrong him every time but inside his heart he had a feel that she was right. Saying this Madhu gets out of the vanity van and RK's mind is abuzz with all the dialogues delivered by Madhu as well as by those written on the script. The whole day he was not able to give any proper shots as he knew that the idea Madhu gave about marriage made sense but his conscience was not allowing him to accept that.

RK shouts PACK UP' and heads towards home followed by bittuji.

RK Mansion 4 pm

RK hurriedly enters the house and Madhu's wordings rang on his ears. He was about to climb the stairs only to be stopped by a buzz on his phone. He picked the phone to find his mother on the other side.

Radhaji: "Rishu beta, you picked my call today. Always I used to call you but you never used to attend the call. What happened today? Is everything alright?"

RK: "Mamma I am alright but how are you there? I feel to see you. Can I come there?"

Radhaji: "Rishu beta, what is happening there? You are not sounding normal. Give the phone to Bittuji. I need to talk to him."

RK: "No mamma I am really doing good. But why do you think I am not sounding normal?"

Radhaji: " Coz Rishu beta for the first time you attended my call and now you are asking about my well being. So I am surprised" 

RK :" mamma can I ask you something. How did you manage all the hurdles in your life after papa's death. Did you not even once regret your decision of leading a lonely life?"

Radhaji(thunder-stuck) :" rishu, what happened beta?why are you asking this?"

RK :" plz tell me mamma it's important."

Radhaji :"rishu beta I had never thought of remarriage in my life. What's the need also, beta? I had you, chiku and your papa's memories with me which was enough for my life. These are all my only savings in life. But all of a sudden why do you want to know about all these?"

RK(with tears in his eyes and after a long pause) :"  I  LOVE YOU mamma."

And he cut the call. On the other side radhaji was surprised by his behavior and she called bittuji to confirm whether he was alright. When bittuji confirmed that RK was alright, radhaji hit her forehead for her behavior even after knowing about her son's mood swings. RK for the first time felt bad for not recognizing the sacrifice of his mother and her love for his papa. He developed a sense of respect for his mother. It was not that he disrespected his mother, but for the first time he felt greatness for Radhaji as a women and not as a mother.

Precap :-

RK (curiously): "Where is Ms. Malik, Bittuji? Its already 10 but still she's not reached the studio."

Bittuji (shockingly) :" but she is on a leave for 2 days for the sake of her own business. She's in Pune now. She will be back by Thursday night and will report on Friday morning."

RK :" how come she is on a leave without my knowledge.(fisting on the wall) She has always considered herself not answerable to me. This is not done, bittuji."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  Big smileLOLWinkSmile

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... Thumbs UpHug

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

payalparnitkaurPaturieugeneluvddPonochkacrazypranu-19acc_newUmair001seenuguptamayuri103zelja89rinku06baldNidhivdSupriyaashalinikanaguJulz06tavammJINS_ROSEcuterockstarNesanshekiHappySoul-4vaankitashaw1996momi78flowing_rivermeiejrishbalakshubhangiCrazy_ArshiClara20aan-risharorasurbhiBhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gmvishuvJyorajuma88awesomepoojaDiehardYMfanchristobelleMahi78-Secret_Giggle-karamjeet.Harini.meenji22sanghita0000punam2712book.wormnahtani88-QueenlyChitra-rekha.366

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
good going madhu keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sufidox

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
So the changes r in progress, His sister's and Mother's combined plan is working.Wink

sufidox

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
superb update
continue soon
thanks for the pm

sufidox

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz