Frequent Posters

meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ha ha madhu is affecting rk more than he wants to admitπŸ˜†
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jealous Rk...ahaaan...Can't wait to see...plzzz update sooon...
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome teaser Dear!Thanks for pm!Jealous RK!Pls update soon!
mydrashti thumbnail
i love soundly outt
n more soundlyyy nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he jst confirmed hw out he is i mean his mind🀣 jealous rk is a treat
loveee u dearrr fr giving such wonderfulll ffs back to back loveee u moreee fr thissπŸ˜›πŸ€—
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waitinggg after the tresr
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, Rk is getting jealous day by day, loving this ss sufi
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mydrashti

i love soundly outt

n more soundlyyy nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he jst confirmed hw out he is i mean his mind🀣 jealous rk is a treat
loveee u dearrr fr giving such wonderfulll ffs back to back loveee u moreee fr thissπŸ˜›πŸ€—

i love soundly outt
n more soundlyyy nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he jst confirmed hw out he is i mean his mind🀣 jealous rk is a treat i know πŸ˜‰

Thank you and love you too πŸ€—
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U r going 2 update 2moro yeahhh Thank u in advance πŸ€—
sufidox thumbnail
Originally posted by: noiseygirl

U r going 2 update 2moro yeahhh Thank u in advance πŸ€—

Ya 3 ka thadkka
All the 3 :D
sufidox thumbnail

This chapter i am dedicating to all those who like and comment my work. Coz of you guys i am still writing.πŸ˜‰

Chapter 16

ARRIVAL OF ROHIT

RK mansion 10:00 pm

RK was tossing in his bed as he was unable to sleep. He got up and helped himself with a drink. Whenever he closed his eyes, he saw an unknown person caressing madhu's cheeks. He went restless and banged on the table.

RK to himself( in desperation) :" Madhubala Malik, You don't like my interference in your work, Fine, but why are you keeping mum about this person in your life. Its not fine with me. I will definitely know about this rohit somehow."

Suddenly he heard his phone ringing. He reached out to see rishika on the line. She was in a hurry and hence only passed on the message that she and radhaji will be staying with him for the weekend. RK enquired about rohit to rishika to get only a no idea' in reply from her. RK cut the phone and leaned on the chair thinking of madhu and Rohit.

Nataraj studio 9:00 am

RK's set

RK was busy giving the shot and madhu was busy over the phone which irritated RK. After talking over the phone for quite a long time, madhu proceeded towards the vanity for the completion of her pending work. Sometime after, giving the perfect shot, RK also proceeded towards the vanity for a break.

Inside the vanity

Madhu(politely) :" Mr.Kundra , if you give me permission then I would like to take this weekend off from your work."

RK(calm with sarcasm) :" why do you want this weekend off, Ms.Malik? are you planning a date with your boyfriend?"

Madhu( amazed) :" what ...boyfriend? But I don't have a boyfriend, Mr.Kundra?

RK(little agitated) :" why are you hiding? Why don't you accept the fact that rohit is your boyfriend, Ms.Malik?"

Madhu :" But rohit is my..."

RK (cutting in the middle) :" Madhu, you...

I ...

That Rohit...

I don't like..."

Madhu (amazed and keenly observing him) :" what are you trying to say? I am not able to get you, Mr.Kundra?"

RK(angry and turning his face off her) :" you can do whatever you want to Ms.Malik? I just give it a damn.  Your leave is granted...

(soundly)OUT...

(more soundly)NOW..."

With this madhu walked out of the vanity. She was totally amazed by his strange behavior and she kept on thinking about how RK knew about rohit. If he knew also then what makes him think that rohit is her boyfriend. Her mind was abuzz with a lot of confusion and questions. But after a while she shrugged off all the thoughts as she very well was aware of his mood swings and starry tantrums.

Saturday 9:00 am

Rishika and Radhaji arrived by the morning flight and reached home by 8:00am. They got ready for breakfast by 9:00am and rishika was waiting for madhu and manno. She had called both madhu and manno to have breakfast with them. After sometime both madhu and manno  together with a handsome young man entered the RK mansion. He was clean shaven, wore a three piece suit, his hair tidy, his well chiseled chest which complemented his dress. Madhu and manno greeted radhaji, rishika and RK.

Madhu :" mamma and chiky, meet Mr.Rohit kumar. He is my friend. He came here for two days for completing his work."

RK to himself:" so, he is the jerk.' Her boyfriend'. How dare she brings him to my house. But not bad madhubala, you have a good taste, but he is not better than me in any way."

Rishika to herself:" so he is the one dada was talking about to me over phone that day.

(turning to RK) why is dada looking so harsh? It appears like dada will thrash him now. I almost sensed a changed dada whenever he called me over phone. But  my angry dada is back again.

Wait a minute what if dada is getting jealous over this man. What if all this is related to madhu? I should check this out."

Madhu (to Rohit):" Rohit, meet my mamma Radha Kundra. She is like my mother. And she is chiky aka Rishika Kundra, my one and only best friend. And he is Mr. Rishab Kundra, mamma's son and chiky's brother and also of course the superstar of bollywood."

Rohit greeted Radhaji and rishika by joining his hands together in a namaste position and he came forward to greet RK with a shake-hand. RK immediately felt an urge to crush his fingers with his own while greeting him. But he controlled himself the next moment and smile-facedly shook hands with him. They all sat together on the breakfast table. RK sat on the middle with radhaji on one side and Rishika on the other and similarly on the other side madhu also sat in the middle with manno on her one side and rohit on the other. Madhu and manno continued with their prayers before having food but this time they were accompanied by Rohit. Firstly RK was irritated by his sitting besides madhu but now he resembled her type also in every aspect.

Rishika :" Rohit, what are you doing in Pune?"

Rohit :" I work in RK industries."

Madhu :" He is one of the managing directors of  RK industries, chiky."

Rishika :" oh really, very interesting"

Madhu (with excitement):" of course, chiky. He is one of the topmost businessmen in India. Also he is my father's friend's son.

(glares at rohit) He's so successful but he is very workaholic. He never spends time with friends, relatives or the loved ones. He's come to Mumbai to help me with my ashram work. By the way  we are going to the ashram in an hour. Would you like to come, chiky?"

Rishika( glancing towards RK who was now gritting his teeth):" of course, but not only me but my mamma and dada will also come with me."

Madhu ( literally hic-cupped):" what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr.Kundra?"

RK was about to say no' for the trip but madhu's behavior hurt his ego and he decided to go with them to the ashram.

All of them reached the ashram by 11 in the morning. As soon as they reached madhu, manno and rohit started greeting the people in the ashram and the people also reciprocated as though they knew them very well and are happy by their arrival. Then madhu and rohit proceeded towards the mother superior's room for their work. Both Madhu and Rohit came out after completing their work with the mother. Madhu saw that Rishika, Radhaji and Manno playing with the kids. RK was busy  over the phone with Bittuji and she excused herself from Rohit and proceeded towards RK.

Madhu: "Mr.Kundra, If you got any important work then you can resume your work."

RK: "Not an issue Ms.Malik but I would like to know what work relates you with this ashram?"

Madhu: "My Dad and Mom got me and Manno related with this ashram. When we were kids Mom and Dad used to bring us here every weekend. We used to enjoy the time we used to spend with these people. I know all these people right from my childhood. Even after Mama-papa's death also we didn't break the custom of visiting the ashram even though every weekend was not possible. When I started my career with Chiky, I couldn't spend much time with these people coz of my work but then also Manno visited them regularly."

RK: "That really is amazing Ms.Malik. but any particular reason for your arrival today. I think there is something between you and rohit."

Madhu(literally shivering but tried to keep her calm self before him): "Mr. Kundra, Every year we arrange an annual program  to raise funds for the people of this ashram. Rohit helps me in this work. That's why he came Mumbai.

(avoides eye contact with RK)Come Mr.Kundra. lets join them."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—