Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127 (Page 20)

JINS_ROSE Senior Member
JINS_ROSE
JINS_ROSE

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Lovely update dear...
continue soon...Smile

sufidox IF-Dazzler
sufidox
sufidox

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Chapter 11

RK INSULTS MADHU'S DRESSING STYLE

Nataraj studio 9:00 am (Inside the vanity van)

Madhu was silently doing her work assigned to her by bittuji. Her work mainly consisted of meeting the producers, taking care of RK's film contracts, managing problems on the set created by RK and so on( half of everything what bittuji does). In addition to this work, she also had her work which needed to be taken care off and also her sister who also needs madhu's timely care and affection. Even though she took care of all the work appreciably, all these heavy schedules made her exhausted but she never thought of backing off from any of her commitments coz on one side, it was radhaji , chiky and manno who were her only family in this world and on the other side it was business which she had brought up with her long time hardwork and dedication.

RK on the other hand was stealing glances at madhu from time to time on the pretext of reading the script. He was silently admiring her cute and pretty face with no make-up, her long hair neatly done, her suit neatly tucked from her shoulders to toe, her dupatta serving its purpose. In short he was not able to see anything, neither her body nor her curves and this aspect of madhu unknowingly urged him to have a full view of her treasures in his mind.

RK(cursing himself):" what are you thinking RK? You have to take revenge from her for embarrassing you, shouting at you, wronging your thoughts and for every bad done to you by her. But instead you are drooling on her. Stop this now RK"

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

RK: "Come in".

The female protagonist of the film Deepali, who was barely dressed, entered the vanity. She wore a mini skirt which reached only up to her thighs and a top which almost revealed her cleavage. Deepali always tried all her tricks to attract RK. But RK never gave her a glance as he knew her tactics well.

Deepali(Seductively and her body touching his arms and her finger roaming on his face): "RK, Do you have another copy of the script? I have lost mine."

RK wanted to see Madhu's reactions on Deepali's behavior towards him. It normally happened that the girls around him will go jealous over the girl who is very close to him grabbing his attention. Here Madhu continued with her work as though nothing was happening before her. She neither had any interest on RK nor on the girl forcing herself on RK. Seeing Madhu completely calm and quiet, RK felt a pain somewhere deep in his heart for a second.

RK(seductively to grab Madhu's attention ): "Hey Hottie! You look so gorgeous. I do have an another copy of the script (handing over the copy). Girls always look sexy in lesser clothes and no wonder you are cast as the Female lead in my film."

Deepali: "Oh RK thanks for the compliment and who is this girl (gavarh) who doesn't even know the latest trend in fashion but still inside your vanity? RK, you are a superstar and I don't know how you keep such people under your assistance. I think you should fire her before your reputation goes at stake."

RK(stealing glances with Madhu): "Sweetheart, I definitely need to think about that"

Deepali: "See you in the shoot RK"

RK waves a goodbye to her and turns to Madhu who is still engrossed in her work. Her eyes bulged on the file before her, the tip of her pen inside her mouth and one of her hands caressing her forehead. RK was shocked to see Madhu showing no interest in him.

RK(little agitated): "Ms.Malik, Did you listen to what Deepali said about you?"

Madhu(still not looking at him): "No Mr.Kundra, Got loads of work to complete. I have to complete this task today itself."

RK(irritated): "She told that I should immediately fire you from my service as you don't match my standards."

Madhu: "Is that so? But I can't understand the standards you are talking about?"

RK: "About your dressing style and culture. Did you even hear her thoughts about you?"

Madhu: "Mr.Kundra, I am least bothered about Deepali coz of 3 reasons.

Firstly, I have got loads of work and to complete them is more important than any of those comments passed on by Deepali.

Secondly, let her think what she wants to. why do I care? It's her thought and everyone has the rights to have their own point of view.

Thirdly, I am very much satisfied with my dressing style as it refers to my culture. I wear only simple suits and not designer wears because I come here for work and not for partying.

But if you are referring to the culture of wearing body revealing dresses then I strongly believe that dresses are meant to cover the body and not to reveal them". 

RK was literally dumb on her comments. He really appreciated her culture and thinking even though he didn't let her know of this appreciation. But he didn't want her to win the conversation and he spoke up.

RK :" oh common Ms.Malik, why are you giving it the name of culture. Why don't you simply accept the fact that you are not used to such types of dresses?"

Madhu :" . I don't wear such types of dresses not because I can't afford them or I can't wear them, it's simply because I don't want them, Mr.Kundra"

RK :" so do you really think you can afford those dresses. Do you even know the cost of those dresses and the way of wearing them?"

Madhu :" why do you think that I won't be able to afford those dresses. Its just a mini skirt and top. Mr.Kundra?"

RK :" oh common Ms.Malik, it's not just a mini skirt and top. It's a designer piece, Ms.Malik."

Madhu(concentrating on her work) :" of-course I can see that, Mr.Kundra. The fine line bordering and the work on its sleeves reveal the fact that it's a typical Manish Malhotra designer piece and as far as I know it will not cost more than 20,000 rupees. Won't I be able to afford that much, Mr.Kundra?"

RK(surprised):" hey, you have good knowlegde about the international stylist Manish Malhotra and the works done by him. But  how ,Ms.Malik?"

Madhu :"why are you surprised, Mr.Kundra? I admit that I am not interested in wearing body revealing dresses. But does that mean I have no rights to gather information about international stylists. Why are you staring at me as though I have committed a crime?"

RK(anxiously):" Answer me Ms.Malik".

Madhu :" I told you already that I don't have to answer you anything other than my work. Mr.Kundra."

Saying this Madhu left the vanity leaving a stunned and anxious RK behind.

PRECAP::

RK was in a state of shock on hearing the comment but he quickly recovered from the shock and spoke up.

RK :" so in addition to being an event manager you are also a fashion designer."

Madhu :" so you managed to solve the mystery, Mr.Kundra. I am pretty sure that chiky must have revealed the fact."

RK :" Ms.Malik if you really have the knowledge about fashion, then why don't you dress yourself as per the latest trend. Why do you want to show everyone that you are old fashioned and outdated. Are you doing all these for gaining attention from everyone?"

Madhu(little shocked) :" gaining attention? What exactly are you trying to say, Mr.Kundra?"

RK :" yes, I believe that you are doing all these for gaining attention. If not, then tell me the reason behind it."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  SmileTongueBig smileWink

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting...Thumbs UpHug

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

jayalekshmipa24703987PaturiPonochkamayuri103jankipatel22JINS_ROSEzelja89RAONE8nshahtalatibaldNidhivdkainturakirantavammbriaflowing_riverbhumi1492ankitashaw1996vishuvClara20noiseygirlvarshajoshi17arorasurbhiaan-rishWhypadhuAbhayangelGOODLUCKANGELawesomepoojaDiehardYMfanMahi78christobelleuma88karamjeetmeenji22sanghita0000punam2712nahtani88-QueenlyChitra-rekha.366

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update
Continue Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Nice update, I love this madhu more and more.
Clara20 IF-Dazzler
Clara20
Clara20

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear..
yeh RK to haath dhoke hi piche pada hai madhu ke..har baat me reason..
Nidhivd Senior Member
Nidhivd
Nidhivd

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Nice update dear
kabhi na har  manne wale ko RK kahte hain Wink
plz  continue...
aDarkAngel Goldie
aDarkAngel
aDarkAngel

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
RK is hellbent on making her low n out of place...love this Madhu for being so strong Tongue..continue soon
karamjeet IF-Rockerz
karamjeet
karamjeet

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Awesome update...Continue soon...can't wait 4 next update...

Go to top