oh god they r completely opposite in character...liked the rapid fire section
now realy wanna read hw rk and madhu wil spend this 3 months😊
nice update dear
Posted: 10 years ago
Slowly they r coming to terms.πŸ˜‰
Nice and liked rapid fire round😊
The way the story is slowly moving on is good. Read all parts in a go .. continue thebsame way... 😊]
Nice update and good rapid fire round between the two! I have a question...Are they ever going to addressing each other formally?
Superb update Dear!thanks for pm!They both r SO different from each other!So now Madhubala is shifting to Kundra mansion!lets see what happens next!pls continue soon!
Originally posted by jankipatel22

Nice update and good rapid fire round between the two! I have a question...Are they ever going to addressing each other formally?

Once after they fall in love with eachother πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Thanks for the comment

Chapter 7

Madhu's First Day With RK

Morning 9:00 am

RK Mansion

RK was waiting for Madhu and her sister for breakfast but they didn't turn up even after 9:15am. RK was getting impatient and he himself went to the outhouse to check the status. There he saw both the sisters sitting near the window side and happily eating their breakfast from a single plate.

Madhu: "Mannu, Nowadays you are not eating anything in the name of dieting. I am not going to let that happen anymore. You look so weak baby and for the past 1week you look so upset also. What happened?"

Mannu: "Thai, I am not weak besides I have enough strength and you know what thai I lost my university ranking by just 2 marks and I am upset with it."

[thai' refers to a respective term for sisters]

Madhu: "Mannu, marks are for accessing ourselves in a particular subject and not for comparing. If you get good marks it means you have enough knowledge of those subjects which is required, baby. Don't be upset on such silly things and don't degrade your health."

Mannu: "But still thai I prepared well and please put your signatures on my report card."

Suddenly they hear a sound from behind and they look towards the door to find RK standing there.

Madhu(walking towards him): "Mr.Kundra, Anything important or anything you want to remind me of?"

RK: "No Ms.Malik, I was waiting for both of you in the breakfast table and you guys didn't turn up so I came here to check the status."

Madhu: "Mr.Kundra, We always like to cook for ourselves and we will be happy to follow it here also otherwise also I believe in maintaining distance with the boss."

RK: "Ms.Malik I will be leaving by 10:00 am. Either you can join me or you can find your own means but reach the studio by 11:00 am sharp."

RK left the place.

Mannu: "Thai, your boss seems to be so cold but why are you working under him when you have your own management company and other work which keeps you busy always."

Madhu: "Mannu, I am doing this work not for money but on someone's insistence. This man needs to be taught to respect women."

Mannu: "I don't get you thai"

Madhu: "Leave it Mannu, it's not your business just concentrate on your work."

11:00 am

Nataraj Studio

RK was waiting in his vanity van for Madhu. He had a script in his hand which he was practicing. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

RK: "Come in"

Madhu: "Good Morning Mr.Kundra"

RK: "I prefer Chief to Mr.Kundra, Ms.Malik. By the way my sister told me that you are good in Event Management. Even though I don't believe girls, I believe my sister. I want you to be the assistant of Rajeev who manages the sets in this studio. Rajeev is very experienced and qualified in his work and I don't want any faults from your side as it will affect my name and career. Got it Ms.Malik. Now before that let us sign the contract Ms.Malik. Its written in the contract that you will help me in my work for the next 3 months and will get a sum of  3 lakhs at the end of 3 months. Are you ready to sign the contract? If you want you can read the contract before signing."

RK hands over the contract to Madhu and she reads the contract and signs it and gives it back to RK keeping a copy for herself. But on hearing the name of Rajeev Madhu slightly smirks to herself and nods a yes to RK. Saying this RK gets out of the vanity and asks Madhu to follow him and Madhu silently follows him. After reaching the set RK calls out for Rajeev.

RK: "Ms.Malik, this is my work place. I never had any faith and belief in the capabilities of women. Hence forth I have never appointed them in my work. You are the first women who is going to assist me in my work. Keep this in your mind always. Rajeev is quite efficient and I myself have appreciated his work many times in this studio. Last year, in all my movies the set arrangements were designed and done by him and we got many awards for the set arrangements. He works for a company named RM Event Managers'. So I want everything to be intact from YOUR side."(stressing the your part)

Madhu(smirking to herself): "Oh really Mr.Kundra."

Rajeev reaches there by the time and he was surprised to see Madhu there.

RK: "Rajeev, she is Ms..."

Rajeev(cutting in the middle and excited and also shocked): "Thai, What are you doing here? This is the first time you have come to inspect my work. Do you doubt my work, thai?"

Madhu: "No, not like that I was passing by and thought of giving the next set design to you. Tomorrow you have work in Kamal studios and I have designed everything"

She hands over the design chart to Rajeev.

Rajeev: "Chief, meet Ms.Madhubala Malik, our thai. She is the co-owner of RM Event Managers. You have always appreciated our work but all the credit goes to our owners. All the set designs are designed by the two owners of the company : our thai and Ms.Rishika Kundra. Oh God! What a fool I am, Rishika ma'm is your sister and you will be knowing all the details more than me."

Madhu was pressing her teeth hard not to let out a laugh before him. Rajeev tried to continue further but Madhu cuts in the middle. All this time RK was thunder stuck and he was sheepishly glaring at both Madhu and Rajeev not knowing what to do.

Madhu: "Rajeev, I know you from childhood and I never suspected your ability in work. So carry on with your work and I came here primarily to hand over the designs to you."

Rajeev left the place and Madhu turned towards RK.

Madhu: "Mr.Kundra, after this incident I can clearly see that you are dumb struck and truly I am not a bit surprised with your expressions. Till now I thought that even though you are egoistic, arrogant and self-centered, you care for your family. But today after this incident I pity mamma and chiky. They think that you really care for them but you don't even know anything about your own sister. Why are you interested in other's capability when you can't even keep an accord of your sister's capability in work? I pity you for your thoughts Mr.Kundra. All the human beings in this world created by God, be it men or women, have the same amount of brains only that they differ in their sex. Now it depends upon the human being on how they use their brains . Last but not the least, don't underestimate the capabilities of a women when you don't even know them fully. The problem is not with you but it lies in your thoughts. As long as you hold these thoughts you are gonna create problems not only for you but also for others. So a friendly advice is CHANGE YOUR THOUGHT'."

RK for the first time was speechless and was not able to answer her back. This was against his ethics to go speechless on a girls comment and he was blurring in anger. But he knew quite well that she was right. He knew nothing about his own sister whom he loved and cared so much. He was so busy in his own world that he forgot to keep a record of his own sister and for the first time he felt ashamed of himself.

Madhu: "Mr. Kundra, What is my next task?"

RK: "uuummm uuummm My shot is ready Ms.Malik. Wait for me in my vanity. I will assign your next task as soon as I finish my scenes."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters... πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

nice update

poor rk didnt knew abt his sis n madhu
Edited by christobelle - 10 years ago