Posted: 10 years ago
Superb Update
Continue Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
nice update
who is gonna win madhu or rk?
Read last two updates together, loving this story, I have been reading both your stories, but now this has become my fav one.

Waiting eagerly for the next update soon
awesome update dear..
nw they wl work together...so lot of drama wl happen next..
plz update next part soon...
Superb update Dear!thanks for pm!Radhaji & Rishika r the best!lets see who wins this challenge!pls continue soon!
Awesome update..finally both accepted d dare...sooo excited 4 next part...plzzz continue soon...
again a wonderful update dear
very very very nice story
i liked the way madhu and rk trying to defeat each other
really really waiting to see their love😊
THIS WAS GREAT
BOTH TRYING TO TEACH THE OTHER A LESSON

Chapter 6

RK Drops Madhu

Morning 8:00 am

Breakfast Table

All were waiting eagerly for RK in the breakfast table. RK came downstairs with attitude and was shocked to see the table arranged typically like that of a five star restaurant. When the food was served, he was totally mesmerized by the food and the aroma from it.

RK(while inhaling the aroma): "Whoaooow... The food smells and seems delicious.(staring at Madhu) No wonder mamma RK deserves and he appoints only the best around him whether it be home or work place. Mamma I am really impressed by Mangesh and Patil and I have decided to hike their salaries by 10% from this month onwards. what say?"

Everyone was lol and this shocked RK.

RK(angrily): "WHAT?"

Rishika: "Dada, All these foods are prepared not by our cooks BUT BY MADHU(stressing on the last few words) and unfortunately she is not our cook." Still giggling

RK was held dumb at the statement and without uttering a word he started devouring the food in front of him literally. When everyone was finished they thought of relaxing sometime before leaving the farm house and hence sat on the sofa.

Rishika: "Dada, When both of you have agreed to work together for the next 3 months, I would like to show both of you your true nature through a small rapid fire round which will help you to know more about each other. I will say a word and you should spill out the first thing that comes to your mind without much thinking. OK"

Both RK and Madhu nodded a yes and Rishika started asking questions.

Rishika: "Mother"

RK: "Love"                    Madhu: "Blessings (vardaan)"

Rishika: "Work"

RK: "Passion"               Madhu: "dedication"

Rishika: "Love"

RK: "Selfishness"                    Madhu: "sacrifice"

Rishika: "Family"

RK: "Support "             Madhu: "Togetherness"

Rishika: "God"

RK: "Unnecessary faith"                   Madhu: "Devotion"

Rishika: "Friends"

RK: "Entertainment"               Madhu: "Trustworthy"

Rishika: "I think now both of you know well about each other. All the best for both of you for your next 3 months. I hope the best one wins the challenge."(thinking to herself : "Oh God! I don't know how these 2 are going to work together for the next 3 months and I hope everything goes fine. Bappa please help them.")

[Rishika and Madhu completed their event management course in the same college and that's how they are friends but at that time no one from her college knew that Rishika was Superstar RK's only sister. After knowing the truth also Madhu never treated Rishika as the Superstar's sister unlike the other girls in the college who tried to befriend her after knowing the truth. This quality of Madhu impressed Rishika very much as she herself was a girl of fine qualities and simple nature and thus they became best of friends. They even had the plans of starting their own event management company which they named "RM event managers". Through their hard work and dedication they made their company one of the best among the existing companies in event management. Now for the past 6 months Rishika had been managing their company's sub branch in Delhi. So Rishika and Radhaji were living together in Delhi for the past 6 months.]

Morning 9:30 am

Rishika(after sometime): "Dada, Myself and mamma are going back to Delhi by evening flight itself. So Bye dada."

Saying that she hugged RK and he hugged her back and kisses her forehead and takes blessings from Radha. All were about to leave the farm house and return to their respective houses. Radha held out an envelope to Madhu with a smiling face.

Madhu: "Mamma, what's in this envelope?" asking politely

Radha: "Your fees, beta."

Madhu: "Actually mamma I don't want this. I want something big and I will claim for it."

RK to himself: "I knew it. Women arrrghhh they really suck and always behind money. What she thinks of herself and mamma has already given her more than what she deserves for the party."

Madhu(kneeling onto the toes of Radha): "Your blessings mamma which I value more than this money."

RK(turns his face from her as though defeated and he was unable to judge the girl before him): "Ok Ok lets go."

RK: "I want to discuss about our work with Madhu. So me and Madhu will be going in my car and(turning to Bittuji) you Bittuji will drop mamma and chiku safely at home."

All the people nodded in a yes for his decision and boarded their luggage on their respective cars. On the way, RK wanted to talk to Madhu but she was enjoying the views outside like a child and RK was simply enjoying her innocence and her childish behavior and smirked.

RK(after sometime): "Madhu, I want all your belongings to be shifted to my outhouse today itself. The person who assists me in my work always lives in my outhouse so that he/she can always be present any time according to the needs."

Madhu: "But Mr.Kundra..."

RK(cutting in the middle): "THAT'S THE RULE MS.MALIK. No more arguments."

Madhu: "But I live with my sister."

RK: "Then you can take her also with you if you want"

RK drops Madhu at her house. Madhu gets down and takes her luggage out from the car. As she is about to leave bidding a good bye, RK blurted out.

RK: "Ms.Malik, will you be able to pack all your belongings by today itself? I will send some men for your help in shifting the luggage."

Madhu: "I don't think so Mr.Kundra as I have to meet you today at 11:00 am in Nataraj Studio."

RK: "Then we will start our work by tomorrow Ms.Malik. I will send my men by 6 pm sharp. Get ready by then."

Madhu: "Thank you Mr.Kundra."

With this she moves towards her house. By evening she packed everything with the help ofher sister Mannu and  everything was shifted to RK mansion by 9pm

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  😃😉

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting...👍🏼

Nice update...plzzz make a little longer next time dear...