Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update Dear!thanks alot for the seperate pm!& i'm always having errors in sending a friend request to anyone!so pls can u send it to me?pls continue soon!
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So that was the plan,tπŸ˜‰ To bring Madhu an RK together. Looks interesting will be a tom and jerry fight or a world war 3? So waiting eagerly for the next one.😊
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum dear awesumπŸ‘
but i find it very very short...why???????
anyway madhu's thoughts and replys are wonderful...i too hav an opinion that   "neither man nor woman are superior but both are equal in every walk of life" you think that to be men's superiority or women's inferiority then that's your problem."
and radhaji is duper...now rishbala will be to gether for 3 months😊
Nidhivd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice  update...
plz   continue...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
RADHAJI ASKED MADHU TO WORK WITH RISHAB FOR THREE MONTHS
USSE KIS MUSIBAT MEIN DAL DIYA
valli28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic part😊 I loved it so muchπŸ‘πŸΌ too too good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ waiting for ur next update
shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story !! I just loved it...read all d parts together. ...
they r just fabulous...wonder wat rk did 2 madhu πŸ˜•
why is she so...angry???or maybe lifeless...πŸ˜•
This rk is so egoistic πŸ˜‘
Plz plz plz pm me wen u update
continue soon...
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 5

RISHIKA'S CHALLENGE TO RK

RK screamed out a NO' which echoed throughout the house.

RK :" mamma, are you in your senses? Do you even know what you are saying? Mamma, I am the superstar of bollywood. I am always provided to work with highly qualified and experienced technicians and professionals. Not with such pinheads  who doesn't even know the abc of glamour and fashion. Just look at her, mamma. She doesn't even look appeasing but like a typical middle class girl. If I assist her under me people will think that I have gone mad. So mamma please drop your wandering ideas and lets stop the game right now."

Madhu: "Hey! Hello Mr.Kundra, you might a superstar but you have got no rights to insult me like that and who will wish to work with you. The one working under you will be the world's most unluckiest person and I definitely don't want be the one."

By this time they faced each other in a position as in mortal combat and RK's face reflected his anger towards madhu.

RK: "Now I got it. You want a job and you convinced my mom and sister for it and you girls are very smart in convincing people using your crocodile tears. I know well about Girls. They don't have any capability in work and they use tears or beauty to prove themselves to be capable."

Madhu: "I have enough work in my kitty and who gave you the rights to talk about Girls like that? I even wonder how you behave nicely towards your mom and sister when you have no respect towards women in your heart. Let me be very clear Mr.Kundra, I DON'T WANT TO WORK WITH A MAN WHO DOESN'T RESPECT WOMEN."

RK: "FINE"

Madhu: "FINE THEN"

Both of them roared at each other and went to their respective rooms. Radhaji, Rishika and Bittuji were watching this fight silently not knowing what to do.

Rishika's Room 11:00 pm

Madhu was combing her hair harshly thinking about the encounter with Rishab a few minutes ago. After some time she angrily threw the comb on the floor and sighed heavily. Radhaji came inside and picked up the comb from the floor and placed it on the dressing table.

Madhu: "Sorry mamma, I didn't intend to but your son forced me to... And I am truly surprised that he is your son. He doesn't even know how to respect women and I hate people who disrespect women."

Radhaji: "I know beta he has hurt you and you are very much correct on your part. I wanted to teach him to respect women but in his world he has met only those type of women who just run behind money and power and do anything for it. Thus he lost his respect for women and this became his mindset. I apologize for his behavior but Madhu somehow I strongly feel you can change his mind set. (with tears in her eyes and in a kneeling position). Please Madhu do it for me it's a request from a mother to a girl who wants to see her son respect women."

Madhu: "Mamma please you don't have to plead before me, mamma. Please don't make me embarrassed. Once our mind is set towards a thing, then it can never be changed. Otherwise also respect towards womanhood can never be taught, it should be in one's blood which makes him cultured. Anyways  let me think over it. I will decide by tomorrow."

RK's Room same time

Meanwhile Rishika went to RK's room. RK was fuming in anger about her audacity and nerve to answer him back in a dominating manner.

RK to himself: "You will pay for this audacity Madhubala and the nerve to speak against me THE RK, THE SUPERSTAR"

RK threw a bottle on the floor and it shattered into pieces.

Rishika: "What happened dada? Do you find Madhu against your mindset for women?"

RK: "What do you mean chiku?"

Rishika: "She has her own thoughts and views which doesn't match up with you. She is not like those women in your world and this fact is not digested by you. She has the guts to wrong your thought unlike those women who says exactly the way you want it to be. You find her far more intelligent and smarter than what you thought. Now you are afraid of her."

RK: "Me? Afraid of her? But why? And made you think so?"

Rishika: "Coz you yourself know that she has the capability and guts to change your mindset about women which you don't want to be. You are afraid that with her around you, one day you will force yourself to change your thoughts about women. That's why you don't want her anywhere around you."

RK(stealing glances): "What nonsense chiku?"

Rishika: "I am talking with sense only dada. If you have guts then accept the dare task and I challenge you that she will definitely change your mindset."

RK: "Do you really think chiku that this girl who doesn't even know to dress properly will be able to change my mindset towards women. Are you nuts chiku?"

Rishika: " you are in a trance right now, dada. Think about it after some time with a cool head and let me know about the challenge in the morning. GOOD NIGHT"

Both RK and Madhu were tossing in their bed thinking about their encounter and the challenge before them.

Madhu to herself: "This is not done Mr.Kundra. Mamma is right, your mindset definitely needs to be upgraded and I will let you realize the power of women in the next three months and it's a challenge"

RK to himself: "This is not done Ms.Malik. You shouted at me in my own house and my chiku thinks that you have the capability to change my mindset. I will prove her wrong and I will make chiku realize that all women are the same in the next three months and it's a challenge."

Morning 6:00 am

RK woke up with a start hearing a hymn in his house. He came downstairs and was taken aback to see the sight in front of him. The whole family standing in front of Krishna's statue and singing OM JAI JAGADISH HARE and Madhu was leading them.

RK to himself: "My god if she is gonna do these things as my assistant then I am gonna go crazy within the next three months."

She completed the bhajan and started giving the Prasad to all of them. She went near RK for aarti and Prasad which he accepted. She turned to leave only to be stopped by RK hearing his words.

RK: "So Ms.Madhubala Malik.What have you thought about the dare task? Are you willing to step into my fashion and glamour world?"

Madhu(little agitated): "Sure Mr.Rishab Kundra coz I like challenges."

RK: "Fine then. Come to Nataraj Studios at sharp 11:00 am today and ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS Ms.Malik. I hope you wont regret your decision."

Madhu: "In my whole life I took all my decision according to my convenience and after much thinking only and I have never regretted any of my decisions and I am dead sure that I won't regret this decision also. I will be there in Nataraj studios at 11:00am sharp."

Even though both were faking a smile on their face they were burning inside to win the challenge before them to prove their point. 

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters... πŸ˜‰

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ€—

Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ohh nice..challenge..huh...let's c who will win and how Madhu-RK will fight for this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update...

waiting to see more fireworks and wondering how they ended up falling in love and RK getting pissed at her again...

p.s: he did rape her in the prologue ri8?