I loved the meeting of RishBala...
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely FF!pls continue soon & pm me!
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update, so finally the game started, waiting mire fo further parts from now on
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 4

THE GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE

Night 10:00pm(drawing room)

Everyone came down the stairs after freshening up and RK was completely shocked to see madhu in a completely different look. She wore a salwaar kameez with a pushup sleeves and a duppatta which served its purpose. She put no make-up on her but still looked gorgeous. Those rosy lips and ivory cheeks would make any man to go gaga over her. They all sat comfortably in the sofa to play the game. Mangesh and patil excused themselves from the game saying that they have left over work to be taken care off. So it was decided that RK, madhu , rishika, radhaji and bittuji will continue with the game and also they sat in the same order as mentioned above in a circular manner. The game was such that an empty bottle will be made to spin around and when it comes to a halt then the person pointed out by the tip of the bottle will have to answer a truth game or a dare task set by the person sitting opposite to him/her. Now both radhaji and bittuji were sitting  opposite to madhu, and rishika opposite to that of  RK. The game started and the first spin of the bottle was done by bittuji and it pointed to rishika.

RK :" Truth or Dare, chiku."

Rishika :" truth, dada."

RK :"Who was your first crush, chiku."

Rishika :"SRK, the baadshah of bollywood."

Now it was rishika's turn to spin the bottle and it pointed to bittuji.

Madhu :" Truth or Dare, bittuji."

Bittuji :" ah..aw Truth".

Madhu :" In your long time working experience with Mr.Kundra, how many times have you thought of slapping him hard or giving him a piece of your mind."

Everyone were dump struck and bittuji thought to himself :" oh god, this girl will get me killed and I can't back out now. What will I do?"

Bittuji :" innumerable times. (sheepishly looking at RK) sorry chief".

Everyone was lol and RK gave angry glares to madhu and I-will-deal-with-you-later looks to bittuji. By this time RK swore to himself that he will make her realize not to mess up with him through this game. Now it was bittuji's turn to spin the bottle and it pointed to madhu.

Radhaji :" Truth or dare, beta?."

Madhu :" truth".

Radhaji :" some men consider women to be inferior to them. What is your opinion about them, beta."

Everyone's eyes oogled on madhu and RK as everyone knew that RK has such kind of an assessment.

Madhu :" maa, how can a man who came to this world through a woman can consider himself superior to women. But if you ask my opinion then neither man nor woman are superior but both are equal in every walk of life".

By now RK was annoyed because this girl has the audacity to wrong his every thought and he spoke up.

RK :" oh really, Ms. Malik .(madhu nodded yes). Then why is it that every man walk a step ahead of woman."

Madhu :" that's because men have an unbreakable faith in them that her woman will follow him only. He doesn't need to keep an eye on her by walking together with her or behind her. Now if you think that to be men's superiority or women's inferiority then that's your problem. Mr.Kundra."

Everyone chuckled hard and were trying hard not to show their teeth in front of RK. RK, on the other hand was taken aback by her answer and he cursed her for showing her intelligence to him. He turned red in embaressment and turned angrily towards her and was about to say somthing.

Rishika( silently to radhaji and bittuji) :" I think world war 3 is gonna begin. Look at dada."

Rishika :" ok ok lets begin the game."

The bottle was again made to spin and this time it pointed to RK.

Rishika :" oh..ho.. dada, Truth or Dare?"

RK (side glaring at madhu) :" Dare."

Rishika :" you have to thank madhu for her cake".

RK ( turning to madhu) :" thank you ".( with no politeness)

Madhu :" leave it Mr. Kundra. Sorry and Thank you has to be given by heart. But I understand completely."

RK gave a whatever look to madhu and the bottle was again made to spin and this time it pointed to madhu.

Radhaji :" Truth or Dare, beta".

Madhu :"Dare, mamma".

Radha :" think twice, I am going to ask you to do something strange."

Madhu :"anything you ask for."

Radha (looking towards rishika ) :" I WANT YOU TO ASSIST MY SON IN HIS WORK FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS".

Both radhaji and rishika gaped at each other while all the others stood in astonishment. RK came back to his senses soon and he bursted out a NO' which echoed throughout the house.

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  😃😉

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... 🤗

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nice update

rk n madhu gonna work together

Edited by christobelle - 10 years ago
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Lovely FF!pls continue soon & pm me!

Sorry yaar since you are nt in my buddy list i am sending u a PM seperately and please buddy me for further PMs.😉
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...Game is too good specially dat part when madhu ask bittu ji In your long time working
experience with Mr.Kundra, how
many times have you thought of
slapping him hard or giving him a
piece of your mind."... loved it...plzzz continue Soon...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM
jankipatel22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This chapter was just fab. Loved it! I also liked that dialogue Madhu said on inferiority and superiority. Good One!😊  
Sharoan thumbnail
Nice update..especially the question asked to bituji was gud...