Posted: 10 years ago

watch out lovelies

i am updating TOD today itself.
 hope you all are with me.
πŸ€—

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice teaser sufi  so rk confessing his love but iam scared of madhu answer and rks reaction
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Waiting...

Updating dear πŸ˜‰
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Evening se ab raat ho gayiπŸ˜•
JINS_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice teaser...
waiting ...
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am dedicating specially to

Aaru4DVD, Aastha02, aDarkAngel, ankitashaw1996, anna_77, apolloartemis, arorasurbhi, arunsunita_gm, ashabanerjee, ashlovesvishti, bald, beautiful_heart, bhumi1492, book.worm, bria, christobelle, Clara20, Crazy_Arshi, flowing_river, GOODLUCKANGEL, Janani24, jankipatel22, JINS_ROSE, karamjeet, littlerenu16, lwrimaforever, Mahi78, meenji22, meiejrishbala, memad, mishty1996, miss-u-rk, momi78, nahtani88, neha_maaneet, Nidhivd, Nithunavi, noiseygirl, payalparnitkaur, Prettyliars, punam2712, RAONE8, rekha.366, revti21, rinku06, rishabalalove, rk.madhu, sanafatima35, sanghita0000, Sanju..., SHINYSHREYA, shriyakadge, SimranDsena01, swpna, uma88, valli28, vivian.myjaan, Whypadhu, yeskay, zaroge, -ForbiddenLove-, --VanityFair--, ARMB, cuterockstar, ff_pm, siddiqah, Cucking_Frazy, An3ya, adyluvskat, pari_goyal, rishbala4ever, my drashti

Coz of you guys i am still writing...

Chapter - 20

RK'S PASSION FOR MADHU

When madhu opened the door of the  house, she was thunderstuck as the insides of the house was arranged like that of a mahal. When madhu entered the mansion, she was made to enter the door typically like that of a princess with flower petals spread on the floor which lead to a big table in which a big, large, delicious chocolate cake was kept. She walked inside with smile on her face. She thought that the farmhouse has been arranged for filming a shot. But madhu was truly astonished by the arrangement. Then suddenly RK handed over a parcel to her and asked her to wear it. She hesitated but RK told her that it was her gift for her birthday and she could deny no more. He had arranged everything for her. When she came out from the room, she was looking gorgeous. Her hairstyle, makeup, dress and jewellery everything resembled like that of a princess. RK was thunder stuck at her beautiful face while madhu was confused on his behavior.

Madhu :" Mr.Kundra, why have you brought me here and why have you styled me like a princess? Don't you think all these should be done to deepali right and where are the other crew members?"

RK :" you will get all your answers in a while madhu."

He said and gestured the other people to leave them alone. Now RK and madhu were alone in the house. Suddenly RK put his hands into his pocket and took out a box. Then he stepped behind, came on his knees before madhu in a proposing position and held out the box in front of madhu. Madhu was looking at him eagerly and thought of various reasons for his strange behavior.

RK :" MADHU I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE AND WOMEN. BUT YOU HAVE CHANGED MY MINDSET TOWARDS THE WEIRDEST FEELING AND THE WEIRDEST PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. I HAVE STARTED TO RESPECT WOMEN. I HAVE STARTED TO CARE FOR MY MOM AND CHIKY MORE THAN BEFORE. IT ALL IS HAPPENING ONLY AFTER YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE AND ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU.

I HAVE STARTED TO FEEL MY OWN HEARTBEAT. FROM THE MOMENT I SAW YOU FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, MY THOUGHTS ARE ALWAYS HOVERING AROUND YOU. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM FEELING ANYTHING THIS STRANGE AND WEIRD FOR A GIRL. I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THIS FEEL IS GOOD OR BAD FOR ME BUT I WANT THIS FEEL ALL THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.

MADHU I NEED YOU, I LOVE YOU. WILL YOU MARRY ME AND BE WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE??"

Madhu's eyes popped out at his comments and she was not able to realize whether it was truly happening or was it all a dream.

Madhu(slightly smiling and shivering) :" are you practicing your lines? Is this a joke? It's not a good one Mr.Kundra. please get up . I don't like such type of jokes. Plzzz."

Madhu was about to move from there when RK stood up and caught her wrist and pushed her towards him.

RK :" this is not a joke, madhu. What makes you think that this is a joke. I am really in love with you and want to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life. You also want to be with me right."

Madhu(slightly irritated):" Enough of your jokes, Mr.Kundra, leave my way."

RK(petulantly) :" god damn Madhu, why do you always take me for granted?"

Madhu(more  irritated) :" if this is not a joke, then let me answer your question. It's a big NO', Mr.Kundra. how can you expect me to be in love with you. In fact I have never felt anything for you like that."

RK(angry) :" no one ever has dared to say a NO' to me, madhu."

Madhu :" your no one' doesn't include me, Mr.Kundra. For me you are just rishika's brother, that's it. Otherwise also a person who disrespects women can never be my life partner. You don't even respect, know, love and care your own mother and sister."

This angers RK and he tightens his fist but for once he controls his anger in front of madhu.

RK :" madhu you are wrong. I love mom and chiky from the bottom of my heart. But I don't have to prove it before you. Because they know it. But I love you and I am ready to prove it also. I want to marry you."

Madhu(laughing sarcastically) :" you want to marry me, Mr.Kundra. so now you have decided to try your luck on me. But sorry Mr.Kundra I am not in a mood to fall in your trap. Don't try to freak out with me. You would always prefer an outgoing type girl rather than me, behenji types. Wait a minute, is this any game plan to win the challenge."

RK :" there's more to my life than winning a challenge, madhu."

Madhu :" ya ya that's why you made the file disappear and stooped so low in front of me."

RK :" Madhu plz listen plz..."

Madhu(slightly raising her voice) :" I have always dreamt of a secured and love-filled  life. I have always longed for a trustworthy partner. I have never dreamt of being a superstar's wife and have a king size living. You don't fit in any of my conceptions and neither I have ever thought about you like that. So plzzz DON'T FORCE ME.(RK comes forward and tries to hold her shoulders) :" STAY AWAY FROM ME AND TRY YOUR LUCK ELSEWHERE."

With this madhu tries to move away from him and RK soundly warns her to not to go out of the house but she ignores it. Suddenly she hears a crashing sound and she immediately looks behind her. She saw RK and screamed. He held a broken bottle in his right hand and blood was oozing out from his left hand. She knew that he had smashed the bottle on his hand and she immediately rushed towards him. But he did not allow her to near him.

RK :" FIRST TELL ME YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE."

Madhu(immediately gets the first aid box from the table) :" Have you gone nuts? First allow me to attend to you. Show me your hand."

RK(screaming literally):" FIRST TELL ME THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME. YOU WILL MARRY ME. YOU WILL LOVE ME TILL YOUR LIFE."

Madhu :" RK what's wrong with you?"

RK (still shouting louder):" I DON'T KNOW. I WANT YOU. I NEED YOU. I LOVE YOU. I NEED YOU TO LOVE ME. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. ANSWER ME."

Madhu(frightened) :" ok ...ok .. I will never leave you. I... I will be with you forever. Happy. Now show me your hand."

RK(slightly calming himself) :" THEN PROMISE ME WITH YOUR KHANA, MOM, DAD AND YOUR SISTER AS WITNESS."

Madhu(with tears in her eyes) :" ok PROMISED. Plzzz show me your hand."

RK calmed himself with her promise and he allowed her to clean his wounds.

Madhu (caressing his wounds) :" I have never seen a man behaving so animalistically  for a girl. You can't force a girl into a relation especially love. You are hurting me Mr.Kundra."

RK :" But I can't live without you and I also know that I only will be able to keep you happy. Because I love you more than anyone else in this world."

Madhu by now knew that there was no point in talking to him. She needed some time to think of different ways to make him back off from this relation. She decided to hide her engagement with Rohit as she don't know how he would behave after hearing it.

Madhu: "Your proposal came as a shocker for me. I have never felt anything for you like that. I have always longed for love. As the decision is very much important considering my life, I want some time to think over it. Won't you give me some time?"

RK(after thinking a lot): "Ok! If you really need time then take it. By the way how much time do you need?"

Madhu: "There are 25 more days to complete our contract I will tell my decision on the day of completion of our contract. Everyone will be waiting for us. Lets go home now."

RK: "No, I can't wait that much. I will give you a week's time. After you confess your love to me, we can tell everyone, I mean our family members and if you want the outside world also. After the completion of the contract, we will get married. I know you will definitely say a yes' only." After saying this he winks at madhu.

Both RK and Madhu drove the car back to RK mansion. On the way madhu was so tensed and thinking of how to make him back off from the relation. On the other hand RK was very happy to see the care and affection in Madhu's eyes for him when he was wounded. With various thoughts in each other's mind they headed towards their destination.

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters... 

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting...

This chapter i am dedicating to all those who like and comment my work. Coz of you guys i am still writing.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb Update, Sufi
RK is so possessive and he is scaring Madhu by his activities.
He needs to know and learn many things.
It's not his movies, it's real life and he should understand it.
I am the first to comment today.
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago