Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: uma88

What a shcoking teaser sufi, so RK proposed to her and she accepted, can't wait more, pls pls update tomo itself dear.

What madness my hero did to make her speak out, did he cut his wrist.

So this Rohan and Madhu confusion gonna over.

I am a saddist you know i love making people wait πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i am updating the chap will post as soon as i finish the updateπŸ˜ƒ
sufidox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanju...

wait dunno wat 2 feel right nw!!

m under shock!! 😲
continue soon!!

πŸ˜†
sufidox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karamjeet

OMG!!!!! what a Shocking nd intresting teaser dear...but plzzz don't tease us just upload d post dear...can't wait...

I will update as soon as i finish the update πŸ˜ƒ and i dont dare to tease youπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
sufidox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lwrimaforever

I can't understand a single thing!What the hell is happenening between Rishbala???My mind is going in so much directions that I think it will burst out thinking!So Pls update SOON!

Ya i will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
sufidox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cucking_Frazy

I love this FF...

I read it one go...
N It's awesome...n the last teaser was really twisted so...
I would like to read more...
Continue soon...
N please pm me...

Sure πŸ˜†

sufidox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi78

Yeh Kay tha?😲 When did the confess their love? And when did they agree. For the wedding?😲

Next part is full of surprises then.πŸ˜‰

Ya my holi gift for you goys
sufidox thumbnail

Soon πŸ˜‰
sufidox thumbnail

I am dedicating specially to

Aaru4DVD, Aastha02, aDarkAngel, ankitashaw1996, anna_77, apolloartemis, arorasurbhi, arunsunita_gm, ashabanerjee, ashlovesvishti, bald, beautiful_heart, bhumi1492, book.worm, bria, christobelle, Clara20, Crazy_Arshi, flowing_river, GOODLUCKANGEL, Janani24, jankipatel22, JINS_ROSE, karamjeet, littlerenu16, lwrimaforever, Mahi78, meenji22, meiejrishbala, memad, mishty1996, miss-u-rk, momi78, nahtani88, neha_maaneet, Nidhivd, Nithunavi, noiseygirl, payalparnitkaur, Prettyliars, punam2712, RAONE8, rekha.366, revti21, rinku06, rishabalalove, rk.madhu, sanafatima35, sanghita0000, Sanju..., SHINYSHREYA, shriyakadge, SimranDsena01, swpna, uma88, valli28, vivian.myjaan, Whypadhu, yeskay, zaroge, -ForbiddenLove-, --VanityFair--, ARMB, cuterockstar, ff_pm, siddiqah, Cucking_Frazy

Chapter - 18

RK'S REALISATION OF LOVE

RK's room 10:00 pm

RK was trying hard to sleep but he felt uneasy with all the events that took place that day. He sat on the bed and thought about the events one by one such as Madhu playing with the kids, he himself playing with the kids, Madhu's dancing, Madhu's past told by Rohit, Rohit's comment on future wife and Rishika's comment about Madhu and most importantly madhu's impessions about her future husband, her smiles with rohit, his staying with her. He got from the bed and walked to and fro in his room and saw Rishika standing away from him and watching all this. Rishika came forward and enquires RK.

Rishika: "What happened dada? Why are so restless and your behavior is also weird?"

RK: "Nothing Chiku"

Rishika: "Don't hide dada, I know you quite well.(comes forward and cups his face) What happened dada? Please tell me probably I can help you."

RK: " I don't know chiku. But I am feeling restless nowadays. I don't know what but I am feeling sometimes good and sometimes bad."

Rishika (calmly):"dada, I know what happened to you but you wouldn't believe my word."

RK :" what... Just tell me".

Rishika :" I think you have fallen in love".

RK(shocked) :"what!!!! How can I even fall in an emotion in which I even don't believe and that too for madhu. No ways."

Rishika :"but dada as far as I know I never mentioned madhu' in this."

RK (astonished and turns away from rishika) :" oh... that... I ...madhu... she"

Rishika :" you know what dada, there's no one in this world who knows you more than me and since when I came this morning you are not in your self. I know you don't believe in love. Because you compare it with a storm which destroys everything but actually dada love is a gentle breeze which touches you, soothes you even without your notice. I know dada you don't believe me because in your whole life you have always listened to your brain rather than your heart. Listen to your heart dada at least for once in your life. It is believed that when you are in love then you will see the face of the person in your deep trance. Try it, then you will know for yourselves. Good night, dada."

Saying this rishika hugged her brother and left the room leaving a confused RK behind. RK closed his eyes for once and suddenly images of madhu came dancing before him and he slashed his eyes open. He placed one of his hands on his heart to hear the beat.

RK to himself :" is this love?  I love madhu? No, it can't be...it won't be... What if it is?"

He went to his bed and closed his eyes and seeing madhu in his hallucinations he slept happily after so many days.

Rishika and radhaji had packed everything for their destination back to delhi and also rohit was heading towards pune. So it was decided that the trio (rishika, radhaji and rohit) together will leave for the airport. RK on the other hand headed towards his work place since he had shift at 9:00 am.

RK's vanity 9:00 am

RK was busy in his script reading and also he was stealing glances at madhu sitting before him and silently doing her work.

RK in his mind :" if this is love then I should know what is there in her mind. Does she also love me or am I the only one suffering from this insanity."

He got up from the sofa and reached to the table in which she was leaning herself. He slowly moved his hand to touch her hand in the table. He touched her hands slowly caressed it and she moved her hands in an instinct and glared at him angrily. But RK looked calm and when she was about to walk away from him, he grabbed her hands and pushed her towards him. She was taken aback by this behavior and she struggled to release her off him. But he smirked evilly and took both her hands to her back and pushed her more towards him. Now his chest collided with her chest. He felt a soft feeling down his spine. He took one of his hands and slightly caressed her cheeks and reached her earlobes softly and spoke up.

RK :" madhu, chiky thinks that I have fallen in love with you. Eventhough I don't believe in that, it's quite true that for the past few days I have been constantly thinking about you. I would be very happy if you say a yes' to my marriage proposal."

Madhu(thunder stuck) :"Are you serious???But... But how do you expect me to belive your words. You are well versed in flirting and what if this is also not a drama to win the challenge, Mr.Kundra."

RK:" Do you really want to know how much I love you. Then I can show you that now."

Madhu :" HOW????"

RK left her and proceeded towards the table to get the vodka bottle. He broke the bottle on the tip of the table and placed it near his wrist.

RK :" I can die for you."

RK pressed the bottle hard on his wrist and madhu screamed and ran towards RK. She pleaded him to throw the bottle away. In return he wanted a promise that she will never leave him. Madhu's eyes got teary and she hugged RK tightly. RK threw the bottle down and hugged her crushing her bones. Madhu's eyes and cheeks blushed red and he knew that she was going to say a yes' to his marriage proposal. So he closed her mouth with one of his hands and slowly turned her and made her back face him. He reached the crook of her neck and bit her earlobe softly and she tried to move away. But he caught her and started kissing her nape. He turned her and made her face him and slowly took his hand to caress her cheeks and brushed her lips with his thumb. She moaned and parted her lips. RK could resist no more and he took her lips on his. What started as a simple kiss transformed into a deep and passionate one. She also started responding to the kiss in an equal passion. The kiss which started simple now became a torture for Madhu as RK started to kiss her vigorously and also started eating the tender and delicate flesh on her lips. Once started, he was not willing to leave her lips and also he didn't allow her to take breath. She suffocated hardly and then he left her and he started attacking her neck and started biting her there. He slowly made her sit on the couch and continued with his kisses on her nape. He slowly got his hands on her back and moved towards the zip. Madhu closed her eyes tightly and hugged him back. He pulled her zip down and slid her dress from her shoulders and started kissing her shoulders. He slowly made her lie on the couch and slid her dress to reveal her upper cleavage line. He started kissing her profusely. After sometime when he tried to remove her dress below her cleavage, she stopped him and sat up on the couch. She wore her dress completely and caressed her hair so that people doesn't get into wrong conclusions by her looks.

RK :" Madhu what happened?."

Madhu :" sorry Mr.Kundra, not before marriage. plzzz."

RK :" Why? Do you still doubt me???"

Madhu :" NO  NO  its against my culture. Plz understand."

RK nodded a yes and madhu saw blood traces on his wrist. She was scared on seeing blood and she immediately rushed to get the first aid box. She attended to his wounds and RK was noticing the care on her face for him. After doing his wounds neatly with a Band-Aid, she asked him to not repeat any such foolishness in future.

RK (gets up from the couch and hugs madhu tightly):" If you are with me in my life, then I will never think of hurting myself. The thought of you leaving me is more paining and dangerous than this simple scar. And also call me RK, madhu"

Madhu :" ok, but only when we are alone."

Suddenly he heard someone calling him. He opened his eyes to see bittuji in front of him. Bittuji was surpised to see RK's hugging gesture as no one except him and RK were there in the room. RK got the shock of his life and lostly looked around him for madhu. It took sometime for him to realize that he was actually daydreaming. The reality was that madhu had left the vanity much before RK decided to propose her for marriage.

Bittuji :" chief what are you doing?"

RK :"  ummm... ahhh... I was just practicing my lines."

Bittuji :" practicing lines, chief. But it's a stunt sequence and you are gesturing as though you are hugging someone."

RK (blushing red and turns face away from him):" bittuji, go and get the shot ready. I will be there in a minute."

Bittuji :" chief..."

RK :" GO BITTUJI."

After bittuji went out of the vanity van, RK saw himself in the mirror. But instead of himself, he saw madhu on the mirror and when he was about to touch the mirror, she smiled and disappeared. After getting embarrassed in front of bittuji for his doings, RK forced a slap on his forehead and moved towards the mirror thinking of madhu. But instead of himself, he saw madhu on the mirror and when he was about to touch the mirror, she smiled and disappeared.

RK(smiling heartily):" chiky was right.

I HAVE SEEN SCORES OF GIRLS AROUND ME, HUGGING ME, KISSING ME AND SEDUCING ME TO GRAB MY ATTENTION TO MAKE ME A PART OF THEIR LIFE. BUT NONE LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE NOT EVEN CARED TO HAVE A GOOD GLIMPSE OF ME.

I HAVE BEEN IN A NUMBER OF AFFAIRS AND MANY A TIMES I HAVE DONE MORE THAN A MAKE-OUT WITH THEM. BUT NO GIRL HAS EVER SUCCEEDED IN MAKING ME FEEL FOR HER EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SPENT NIGHTS AND NIGHTS TOGETHER HAVING SEX WITH THEM.

NO ONE HAS EVER CREATED HAVOC IN MY SENSES LIKE YOU DID. YOU ARE THE FIRST GIRL WHO FORCED ME TO CHANGE MY MINDSET ABOUT WOMEN. IN FACT, IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME YOU BECAME MY EVERYTHING EVENTHOUGH YOU NEVER ALLOWED ME TO HAVE A GOOD GLIMPSE OF YOUR BODY TILL NOW EVEN AFTER WORKING FOR MORE THAN 60 DAYS WITH ME.

YOU ARE THE FIRST GIRL BEFORE WHOM I AM GOING TO ACCEPT A DEFEAT BUT STILL I AM NOT ANGRY OR NERVOUS ABOUT THAT. IT SEEMS THAT I WILL BE HAPPY IF I GET YOU BY LOOSING ME. YOU ARE SOMETHING TO ME. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU.

I NEED YOU.I CRAVE FOR YOU. I WANT YOU. I WILL GET YOU BUT IN THE WAY YOU WANTED, BY MY LOVE, CARE AND PASSION. YOU DRIVE ME MAD. BUT I LIKE THIS MADNESS.

I CAN FEEL MY HEARTBEATS NOW. I FEEL THAT I AM IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORLD BUT I LIKE THIS FEELING. BE PREPARED TO SPEND YOUR LIFE WITH ME, TO HANDLE ME AND MY MOODSWINGS ALL THROUGHOUT YOR LIFE. YOR LIFE IS SEALED WITH ME, FOR ME AND ME ONLY, MADHU."

Please do like and comment my update. Maximum comments to encourage me for further updating the chapters...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks in advance guys for always liking the chapters and commenting... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

This chapter i am dedicating to all those who like and comment my work. Coz of you guys i am still writing.

Sorry if i have left out some name and plz let me know πŸ˜†

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update, dearie.
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago